ADVERTISEMENT

Skal eligible

Do you think Skal Labissiere will be cleared to play this year

• Total voters
Damn this season is going to be chart-busting fun - another loaded team for a Final Four run
and Quick Rick's Chicken & Whisker Biscuit Palace fully involved in another 5 alarm blaze. :pimp:

sgtpitino_zps94no2y5j.jpg

My vote was out of pure entertainment and to troll those who thought he would actually be ineligible. I didn't see the poll as being serious. I have always thought he wouldn't miss a game and be cleared. Go back and read all of my posts on Skal.

Yeah right... Troll

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gonna keep this thread bumped up so all the rival fans and UK detractors that wishfully thought that Skal was going to be ineligible can come back and eat their crow the way I know that fine upstanding people like them will graciously want to now that he's been cleared.

Come on boys, it ain't so bad, I'm still gladly eating crow for my own past screw up's on here. If I can man up surely y'all that are much wiser and more thoughtful than us lowly Kentuckians can do the same!

Come on @contrerasmjc I know your Dookie loving butt is gracious enough to eat the crow, right? If you've got time to "like" every pro-Duke and anti-UK comment on this board, then you've got time to come back and get you some of this! Come on boy, GIT GIT GIT!

Last edited:
Reactions: brianpoe
haha, they're stewing in their own slime over on scout:

Re: Skal Labissiere cleared by NCAA
MdHeel1978
I'm a UNC fan. But even I'm shocked UK was able to pull this one off. This made the Anthony Davis case look like child's play. Making sure the Katina Powell stuff landed when it did to distract the NCAA was the easy part. They had to set up an entire fake academy to get the kid a diploma, then plant a story with willing dupes in the media about the kid being from Haiti and surviving an earthquake. The kid is from Passaic, New Jersey. His father has an uncle in Haiti. DIsgraceful.

Gonna keep this thread bumped up so all the rival fans and UK detractors that wishfully thought that Skal was going to be ineligible can come back and eat their crow the way I know that fine upstanding people like them will graciously want to now that he's been cleared.

Come on boys, it ain't so bad, I'm still gladly eating crow for my own past screw up's on here. If I can man up surely y'all that are much wiser and more thoughtful than us lowly Kentuckians can do the same!

Come on @contrerasmjc I know your Dookie loving butt is gracious enough to eat the crow, right? If you've got time to "like" every pro-Duke and anti-UK comment on this board, then you've got time to come back and get you some of this! Come on boy, GIT GIT GIT!

Reported.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Reported.

[laughing]

Typical ACC fan. The "I'LL SUE! I'LL SUE! I'LL GET YOU BANNED!" mentality. Good luck with that, bruh.

But why so defensive? All I did was ask you to man up, to stop being a lurk troll and eat some crow and humble pie, and simply admit you were wrong. You can't do that? You have to hide, you're too scared to actually join us in conversation on here? Sitting on your biscuit, never having to risk it. I don't understand why you're here if you're just going to passive aggressively lurk troll.

Dookies, man. Dookies. Strange bunch.

It looks like things worked out just like many of us thought it would. Why so many were worrying about it i'll never know. I'm glad the kid gets to play without even missing a game. Who cares what his handler asked for? As long as no money changed hands, it the end it doesn't matter. Now we have the talented center/post player to go with the best group of guards in the country. So many fans around the country hated to see this. They all knew this was the only thing missing from a team that looks like it's capable of doing major damage come tourney time.

ADVERTISEMENT