ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP but Calipari wants players to stay longer now?

His last 7 or 8 years of recruiting have not been good enough to win if he is the coach. He hasn't landed elite blue chippers consistently and when he has had uber talent he has choked worse than any coach in the country.

Enjoy your recruiting titles and winning 20 games a year every year but you will be reminded that you are never winning anything with Cal when you get bounced out of the tournament by a significantly inferior team. Rinse/repeat.

Arkansas will probably be ecstatic with this. UK is not.
They’ll find out soon enough, talent wasnt EVER the issue. Roster mismanagement yes. Glad that clown show moved on. GBB!

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
His last 7 or 8 years of recruiting have not been good enough to win if he is the coach. He hasn't landed elite blue chippers consistently and when he has had uber talent he has choked worse than any coach in the country.

Enjoy your recruiting titles and winning 20 games a year every year but you will be reminded that you are never winning anything with Cal when you get bounced out of the tournament by a significantly inferior team. Rinse/repeat.

Arkansas will probably be ecstatic with this. UK is not.
I responded to a post that said he will not be able to recruit to the level he did at Kentucky . I disagree and doubled down that Pope will not recruit to the level Cal did (even with that Kentucky brand )

From what a lot of Arkansas fans have said, I don't think they'd want you speaking for them.
Pretty confident i haven't been voted as the official spokesperson but i have not met one person who is unhappy about Cal being hired . If anything I was more hesitant about the hire than most because i am tight with a couple Kentucky fans who had been in my ear for a couple years about all his faults . I actually wanted Chris Beard or Will Wade but we have Cal and the discussion started because a poster had said he wouldn't be able to recruit to the level he did at Kentucky . There is LOTS people can say about Cal but the one thing no one can question is his ability to bring in top talent . He has done it wherever he has been and he is doing it at Arkansas as well .

Pretty confident i haven't been voted as the official spokesperson but i have not met one person who is unhappy about Cal being hired . If anything I was more hesitant about the hire than most because i am tight with a couple Kentucky fans who had been in my ear for a couple years about all his faults . I actually wanted Chris Beard or Will Wade but we have Cal and the discussion started because a poster had said he wouldn't be able to recruit to the level he did at Kentucky . There is LOTS people can say about Cal but the one thing no one can question is his ability to bring in top talent . He has done it wherever he has been and he is doing it at Arkansas as well .
You wanted Will Wade or Chris Beard? The two biggest deadbeats out there.

You never attended the University, clearly. Anything to win I see. Good luck. Woo Pig S......oh whatever.

I responded to a post that said he will not be able to recruit to the level he did at Kentucky . I disagree and doubled down that Pope will not recruit to the level Cal did (even with that Kentucky brand )
Kentucky will recruit itself. He absolutely will not bring in the number #1 class year after year after year like he did at Kentucky. But you better pray I'm wrong, because mere top 10 classes will not have enough talent to compensate for his inept and lazy coaching. You will have some hype and some Kentucky transfers your first year, so I think you will do modestly well year 1. You think you got the Saban of basketball, but it's more like Petrino and will probably end about the same, minus the road rash. Don't believe us. It makes little difference but understand, we have watched him carefully for 15 years.

You wanted Will Wade or Chris Beard? The two biggest deadbeats out there.

You never attended the University, clearly. Anything to win I see. Good luck. Woo Pig S......oh whatever.
Yep and I didn't want Petrino fired either . I tell you who i absolutely didn't want when his name was mentioned . Mark Pope

Kentucky will recruit itself. He absolutely will not bring in the number #1 class year after year after year like he did at Kentucky. But you better pray I'm wrong, because mere top 10 classes will not have enough talent to compensate for his inept and lazy coaching. You will have some hype and some Kentucky transfers your first year, so I think you will do modestly well year 1. You think you got the Saban of basketball, but it's more like Petrino and will probably end about the same, minus the road rash. Don't believe us. It makes little difference but understand, we have watched him carefully for 15 years.
Kentucky had the #30 overall ranked class this year and #8 in the SEC . I don't know if Cal will have the #1 class year after year but he will be in the top 5 and will recruit better than Pope that is a given . Kids want to go to the NBA and no one does it better than Cal . Has Pope even put 1 player in the NBA ?

Hey Piglet, do you have enough about yourself to come back and admit you were wrong after you see how Cal does things and coaches

It seems to me thjat
I don't think that's new for him. He was wanting NIL well before it was forced on the game. And he often cited it as a way to keep players in college. Oscar and Antonio being evidence
Hunter Dickinson is another example of players staying for NIL$$$ …

Hey Piglet, do you have enough about yourself to come back and admit you were wrong after you see how Cal does things and coaches
I doubt it and seeing that he became active with this account as soon as Cal got hired, (fled Lexington) I'm sure he's a past HOG fan that has posted here that just changed clothes (overalls) and went back to work. lol

I have never claimed anything about how Cal does things or Coaches . What I have said is that he will recruit high level talent at Arkansas just like he did at Kentucky . If Cal doesn’t get top talent then sure I have no issues saying I was wrong . Heck if we get bounced early from the tournament I will come here and let y’all get a good laugh at my expense .

Reactions: RunninRichie
I doubt it and seeing that he became active with this account as soon as Cal got hired, (fled Lexington) I'm sure he's a past HOG fan that has posted here that just changed clothes (overalls) and went back to work. lol
I have been with Rivals for 25 years . I never had a reason to come on this forum before now . I just like to banter when I see some ridiculous takes and there has been a lot of them since Cal left y’all lol

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I have been with Rivals for 25 years . I never had a reason to come on this forum before now . I just like to banter when I see some ridiculous takes and there has been a lot of them since Cal left y’all lol

You have only been on this site for 5 months, lol, not 25 years. But I'm sure you were 100% here under another Hog name. Have fun being Cal's vehicle to achieve his personal goals.

You're a funny guy and a nasty one. Your butthurt over being UK's b*t/c$ your entire life and now getting its leftovers is quite delicious. Please serve up another helping.
You know the funny thing when Pitino was coach I never once went into a Kentucky game thinking y’all had more talent . It was just 2 great programs (at the time ) going at it . It wasn’t until Cal started stacking 5 star after 5 star that you could really see a talent discrepancy . Times have changed

I’ve seen plenty of ridiculous takes from Arkansas fans on Cal.

I’m so intrigued to watch Cal operate from afar now. He’s either going go out and redeem himself or totally crash and burn, I don’t see much middle ground with him.

Reactions: piglet mignon
I’ve seen plenty of ridiculous takes from Arkansas fans on Cal.

I’m so intrigued to watch Cal operate from afar now. He’s either going go out and redeem himself or totally crash and burn, I don’t see much middle ground with him.
Thats fair

You have only been on this site for 5 months, lol, not 25 years. But I'm sure you were 100% here under another Hog name. Have fun being Cal's vehicle to achieve his personal goals.
No my first post on here my have been 5 months ago but i have been with Rivals for 25 years . I have the same Handle for 247 /Rivals and Hogville although most of my time is spent on 247 .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT