ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Just Can't Stop Talking Kentucky

In response to the Chandler Vessels article, Cal can't stop reflecting on his Kentucky days. He is now talking about Tyler Herro at Kentucky. He knows he wasted a golden opportunity with his extremely talented Sheppard and Dillingham team but he will never admit it. It seems like he is using Tyler Herro's success in the NBA to somehow remind people that Sheppard and Dillingham weren't his first big NBA draft surprises. However, it isn't the same because he wasn't playing much lesser players in front of Herro. Cal just needs to spend his time talking more about Arkansas and less about anything Kentucky. If Kentucky does well under Pope's leadership, he will want to take credit for the Pope hire. Lol
Can everyone stop bashing Cal? In case all of you had forgotten, Cal had some great years at Kentucky. With the exception of the past 5 years we were the top program in all of basketball under Cal so give the man some credit. I do not get the vitriol you people have for him. It's time to move on and embrace what we have and hope Pope does a great job because nothing is guaranteed.

Reactions: HamuelLJackson
Maybe it’s just me, but supporting true blue would not be supporting a guy who left for a rival, took the team with him, left Kentucky totally gutted, tried to leave during the middle of the season potentially killing our year, and a guy who talked down to Kentucky fans and nicknamed us things like Basketball Bennies.

I hear you but in this case no, I’m not supporting that because I’m a Kentucky fan.
We both have the right to be "wrong"!

Cal hung a banner and gave us a lot of great moments.

If you brand Cal "enemy", then you need to add Rick and Tubby.

That leaves you with ONE TITLE after Rupp retired (Joe B in 1978).

Can everyone stop bashing Cal? In case all of you had forgotten, Cal had some great years at Kentucky. With the exception of the past 5 years we were the top program in all of basketball under Cal so give the man some credit. I do not get the vitriol you people have for him. It's time to move on and embrace what we have and hope Pope does a great job because nothing is guaranteed.
You just have to love posts that contain "you people." I am not giving Cal anything but the same vitriol that he gave to fans with great pleasure. Why don't you Cal university lovers pack-up and follow him to Hoggsville? I am sure he would welcome you with open arms.

Last edited:
We both have the right to be "wrong"!

Cal hung a banner and gave us a lot of great moments.

If you brand Cal "enemy", then you need to add Rick and Tubby.

That leaves you with ONE TITLE after Rupp retired (Joe B in 1978).
We don't need to brand Rick and Tubby anything especially Tubby. Those two men didn't disrespect the fanbase the way Cal did. Don't give me the crap about what Rick did when he came back to college basketball. He was only giving back in kind.

We don't need to brand Rick and Tubby anything especially Tubby. Those two men didn't disrespect the fanbase the way Cal did. Don't give me the crap about what Rick did when he came back to college basketball. He was only giving back in kind.
Rick flipped us off
Coached at UL

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Reactions: thedahc
You are NOT a Kentucky fan you don’t support UK in any way im willing to bet you never attended UK again Sorry. You’re a casual bandwagon guy who has no loyalty and you pick and choose based off winning. That’s not what a real UK fan does it’s not what a real fan does of any team. Real Alabama fans and alumni would tell you the same. You’re a Walmart bandwagon t-shirt fan. So you can save the bs.
Been easy to see since I signed up

Hahahaha wow. Cal’s swagger turned you out bad.

Wait a second, aren’t you an Alabama football fan? UK basketball, Alabama football, now Arkansas as a second team?

You realize you’re not a real UK fan….right?
He really doesn't know what he is. He is waiting for Cal to tell him.

Reactions: Killswitch24
To be fair, you’re still talking about Cal
And we'll still be talking about Cow, for example,every time we see our team successfully defending a hot shooter on the perimeter breaking loose with double and stagger screens with early help, early recover like he drills in practice, which Cow never did. Maybe changed defenses what once a year😅 I remember when he got ejected at Arkansas when we were losing then Kenny Payne comes in goes straight to zone and it befuddles Arky for the win😅

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT