POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said it on here many times. I worked at a very high level in government intelligence, and believe me; those idiots could never pull off something like that, and have it remain a secret for 60 years.

I've said it on here many times. I worked at a very high level in government intelligence, and believe me; those idiots could never pull off something like that, and have it remain a secret for 60 years.
It really wouldn't be that hard to do. This is the CIA we're talking about lol. People are stupid.

It really wouldn't be that hard to do. This is the CIA we're talking about lol. People are stupid.
Yes, it would, because sooner or later, someone talks. Whether to sell a book, or just to get laid. The Kennedy conspiracy stuff is fantasy.

IOW - impossible to pull off "short term", probably not. To keep it hidden for 60 years, not a chance.

Last edited:
8xdlbw.jpg

They wanted Trump to be killed. Even a dumb person probably wouldn't screw up this epic.
There is very little doubt they at minimum figured out this could be an attempt and stood down. You’d have to be an idiot with no understanding of how intelligence agencies and SS operate to not understand they would NEVER get out played by by a 20 year old dipsht who has no military training while he TELEGRAPHED the entire assassination attempt for AN HOUR.

It’s absurd to think there isn’t more to it. Absurd.

At the very least he should have been evacuated from the stage when they saw a shooter on the roof 10 minutes before the shots were fired. That's the most bizarre part to me. I can kind of understand maybe not shooting someone if you can't confirm they are armed. But get the president to safety immediately as a precaution.
Agree 100%. But in the videos it's apparent he has the kid in his sights. You would think that he can see and knows that the kid has a rifle. I can see not killing the kid (as they did with a head shot), but a trained sniper could hit his shoulder before the kid took his shot or shoot the rifle out of his hands.

There ya go! That is the amoral athei … er … agnostic who loves the slaughtering and raping Hamas and the death of his political opponents and Jews that trolls this thread.
You meant immoral, not amoral, right? As you’ve definitely expressed moral opinions on those topics previously.

Mark my words. If Biden drops out, within a week, his replacement will be ahead in the National Polling average, and enough battle ground states to make this an uphill battle. Biden is the ONLY candidate that Trump can defeat. I wish I was wrong, but I KNOW I'm not.

Mark my words. If Biden drops out, within a week, his replacement will be ahead in the National Polling average, and enough battle ground states to make this an uphill battle. Biden is the ONLY candidate that Trump can defeat. I wish I was wrong, but I KNOW I'm not.
That's what I expect.

Edit: Except for Kamala, who theoretically would/should be the "next in line." I just can't see how she draws enough support to overtake Trump.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Why is it that I’m starting to be more pissed at these so called “independents” than leftists?

Get your HEAD out of your ASS. I don’t want to hear any of this libertarian or independent bullshit. It’s not time to play the clever name game libertarians, grow up a little. None of us really care about a party but the left is going to destroy your way of life completely and your kids will suffer if you don’t lock the door on that Marxist party.

Tf is wrong with some of these dudes. Go back to political fantasy land after we maintain a country worth living in.

Last edited:
That's what I expect.

Edit: Except for Kamala, who theoretically would/should be the "next in line." I just can't see how she draws enough support to overtake Trump.
Maybe if the planned fraud is taken into consideration. But after last week a lot of
truly undecided eyes were finally opened. There is only one dem who can beat Trump without massive fraud in my mind. And that’s Big Mike. The cult of personality around her and Barry is that powerful.

That's what I expect.

Doesn't matter who it is. Trump's lead is based on a lethargic Democrat base. That all changes, when they have someone to vote for other than Trump. It will energize the "machine". Like I said, I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. These Harris approval ratings, and theoretical matchup polls are worthless. And they're going to pick the perfect VP candidate to shore up the only thing they need. Georgia, and 2 rust belt states. If they do that, it's curtains for Trump.

Reactions: blubo and 55wildcat

They’re going to punt now, I think they’ll make the efforts to maintain the senate and go for the house. Jill doesn’t want Hunter to go to prison, I don’t see them going away. As of right now it looks like they’re gonna punt the white house.

I don’t think it would matter anyway. People like Newsom can’t win with recent reports of Californians conditions, and they’d have to run Kamala to keep the big money. She can’t beat Trump especially after the assassination attempt, and she’s got worse numbers than him. Other than that they’d have to run a no name late on the ticket and money would be an issue.

It would be very hard for Trump to lose this.

Doesn't matter who it is. Trump's lead is based on a lethargic Democrat base. That all changes, when they have someone to vote for other than Trump. It will energize the "machine". Like I said, I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. These Harris approval ratings, and theoretical matchup polls are worthless. And they're going to pick the perfect VP candidate to shore up the only thing they need. Georgia, and 2 rust belt states. If they do that, it's curtains for Trump.

VP’s mean nothing in these elections. Worthless.

Nah man I’d say you’re way off in your predictions.

And I'll be honest, I'm tired of the fraud talk. It's only fraud, if they're breaking the law and you can prove it. The Machine knows how to run circles around the GOP when it comes to this.

Reactions: blubo and 55wildcat
I am really, really afraid you are spot on. Then we will be in same mess and same people who voted against trump will be making same complaints about their lives 4 years from now.

Shooter feels that Trump is not right-wing enough.

Shooter wants to kill Trump, insuring that Biden will be re-elected.

Biden is exponentially less right-wing than Trump.

I see your point...
It’s being reported that the assassins father called the police about his son as soon as he heard the news of the shooting.
If the shooter had any hint that he was a Republican or Trump supporter why would his father think he could be involved?

VP’s mean nothing in these elections. Worthless.

Nah man I’d say you’re way off in your predictions.
Normally, I'd agree, but Kamala is such a weak presence, that VP will make ALL the difference.

Hey, these are my opinions, based on watching elections since the early 70's. I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong. I relish the thought actually.

When the switch comes, the GOP is going to need Elon's PAC, because to have a chance, they're going to have to mobilize immediately, into GA, PA, WI, MI, AZ, and NV. Lawyers, boots on the ground, and put the screws to them.

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT