ADVERTISEMENT

Should the US Government Release ALL info about UAP’s?

This issue seems to have legs in both Houses of Congress, so you have to wonder if/when main stream media will have no other choice but to pick this story up and start reporting on it. Reporting is not the same thing as validating. But when Members of Congress are this active on any subject it's news and should be reported on IMO.
Who owns the MSM?

alien-gifs-1.gif

I’m sure that most things defy physics as he understands it.
Likely. but another Congressman has come forward:

“Echoing Rubio, Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.), who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, stated June 27 that “all sorts of [UFO whistleblowers] are coming out of the woodwork” and telling Congress that “they’ve been part of this or that [UFO] program.”

According to Gallagher, last year’s enactment of UFO whistleblower protections resulted in “a variety of pretty intense conversations.”

Last edited:
Who owns the MSM?

alien-gifs-1.gif
Primarily, major, publicly traded, multinational corporations.

I’m not opposed to their existence, but they have massive hierarchies and potentially selfish interests of their own to protect.

To date, with the possible exception of Fox Network, the media has kept this on the back burner . . . but they’ll have a hard time doing so when the planned public hearings occur, this Summer and Fall.

For those who have condemned “the Military Industiral Complex,” the “Swamp,” etc., I think we are about to be treated to an expose’ of the primary root cause of the growth of “a government within our government,” the last 80 years, or so.

There has been a desire by some to gain immense power through replication of non-human intellectual property. Presumably, “they” have chosen subterfuge and ridicule to disallow public knowledge and discourse on the subject, and Rubio and others are using the power of the purse and the criminal power of the federal government to pry this information loose.

I don't think any one entity even the gov'ment could "own" all the MSM. Their reluctance to report on this subject is primarily due to fear of ridicule.
That fear is well-founded. The MSM won’t show an interest in the subject if groups like SETI (the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), NASA, ESA and other agencies don’t show interest. They, of course, won’t be interested unless concrete scientific evidence is produced.

All UFOlogists should just accept the fact that no amount of anecdotal, testimony or other nonscientific circumstances will bring acceptance in the scientific community. I know that there are many people, including some university professors, who want aliens-on-earth to be real so avidly that they convince themselves and forego the scientific method before concluding that it’s a fact. To convince the world they must produce something that can be verified by disinterested and unbiased parties. So far, there’s still absolutely nothing on record.

Reactions: christophero
All UFOlogists should just accept the fact that no amount of anecdotal, testimony or other nonscientific circumstances will bring acceptance in the scientific community.
True.

And those concerned with the international scientific community and its acceptance may not be satisfied with what they are about to learn.

Presumably there are benefits to be gained if we have, or if we can replicate the flight characteristics widely seen, filmed and analyzed for decades.

Hence, I anticipate disclosure of the “truth” by the Congress, but a remaining desire to gain international advantage of game-changing technology.

I doubt (and would oppose) dissemination of “scientific proof,” sufficient for Russian and Chinese scientists to participate in an equal footing with US scientists.

If we have a “Alien Technology Gap” in our favor, we will likely try to maintain it. (My apologies to Peter Sellers!).

True.

And those concerned with the international scientific community and its acceptance may not be satisfied with what they are about to learn.

Presumably there are benefits to be gained if we have, or if we can replicate the flight characteristics widely seen, filmed and analyzed for decades.

Hence, I anticipate disclosure of the “truth” by the Congress, but a remaining desire to gain international advantage of game-changing technology.

I doubt (and would oppose) dissemination of “scientific proof,” sufficient for Russian and Chinese scientists to participate in an equal footing with US scientists.

If we have a “Alien Technology Gap” in our favor, we will likely try to maintain it. (My apologies to Peter Sellers!).
Are you saying that only the US has access to the supposed alien tech that has been discovered?

Why would confirmation of alien tech by US scientists be a problem regarding Russia and China?

I would think that it would be more heavily guarded than Ft. Knox.

True.

Surely you’re aware that confirmation of alien tech on earth would be the most profound discovery in human history. It would change everything.

It always seems like the sources are vague. Some guy will come forward but it's always "some high ranking guy told me.." type of stuff.

Se
It always seems like the sources are vague. Some guy will come forward but it's always "some high ranking guy told me.." type of stuff.
This time it is many high ranking folks, with hours of testimony (yet fully released) of direct involvement in a retrieval/reverse engineering program.

Remember, David Grusch gave an earth-shattering 51 minute public interview, but gave 12 hours of closed door testimony to the Congressional Committee.

Why would confirmation of alien tech by US scientists be a problem regarding Russia and China?

I would think that it would be more heavily guarded than Ft. Knox.
If seeking international scientific acceptance, I would assume the Fort-Knox-like security would have to be lessened, greatly.

Hence, I hope we seek a middlin’ path: release enough to sate our natural curiosity, apologize to victims of the former policies, and.as to complete disclosure-sharing of information, just don’t do it!

Reactions: Deeeefense
Are you saying that only the US has access to the supposed alien tech that has been discovered?
I have no scientific evidence anyone else has it!!

Lol.

Did you notice Grusch’s focus on “abandoned” craft in his interview?

I hope that we, specifically have been seeded/gifted advanced tech by a power who has consciously expressed a preference the West have it.

Or that we are the lucky ones.

Or (at a minimum) we are uniquely capable of reverse-engineering such material and the Ruskie’s and Chicoms are befuddled by it, if they have it.

And this is the discussion I was aiming at with my OP.

Should we release everything? Submit it “to international control?”

I think not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spica Orbit
It would change everything.
I’m 60 years old.

I have survived the Soviet Union’s “inevitable” conquest of our “weak-ass Democracy,”

I have lived through our inevitable exhaustion of natural resources.

I have survived Japan’s inevitable economic dominance of the US.

I grew up “ducking and covering,” for the imminent Nuclear War.

I survived Y2K, 9/11, the Great Recession, Covid and the Drug-Culture that has wiped out 5 percent of my generation.

I was born in ‘63: I’ve heard every doomsday scenario out there.

As Micheal Stipe (REM) put it 30 (plus) years, ago, “It’s the End of the World as We Know It, and I feel fine!”

Maybe humanity can use a little paradigm shift.

If we prove/acknowledge non-human intelligence, maybe we feel compelled to consistently express our own intelligence.

Last edited:
I would like to catch a brief ride.

But not to the Titanic!!

Wait . . ., do you mean the grays own the MSM?

Hmmm.

I wouldn’t have thought the return on investment would be worth the trip, buuuut, there would be other incentives! Free tics to Disney properties might be involved!!

Last edited:
Can you say what is coming? And why is it coming to Congress? Shouldn’t it be going to our best research labs?
What is coming. Overwhelming proof of our possession of non-human technology.

Should it be going to our best research labs?

You might want to actually watch Grusch’s full interview. That is his (and others’) professed purpose for disclosure.

Our best research labs are full of bright people, none of whom control the “power of the purse,” or possess subpoena power or investigative authority that could require they receive the materials being discussed.

The closed loop that has possessed the materials, but largely suppressed their examination outside of a limited number of insiders might have cost us game-changing knowledge.

Why is it coming to Congress?

The US Congress is one of three co-equal branches of the US Government entirely responsible for the passage of legislation, and funding of American governmental and military activity. It was established as such by the US Constitution drafted in 1789, at a Constitutional Convention held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and subsequently ratified by the States.

Hence, the US Congress, having received repeated and credible information for the last three years of the retrieval and possession of non-human technology by a closed loop of military and Intellegence personnel has passed legislation protecting whistle blowers specifically for the disclosure to the US Congress of previously classified information regarding non-human technology, and threatening the removal of funding for any governmental agency that refuses to comply.

Why the Congress?

Because they are in charge!!

Rubio and others have expressed dissatisfaction with those who consider the President and Congress as “temporary employees” unworthy of actually knowing what is going on.

If this continues, Congress has thrown down the gauntlet, threatening removal of funding and (implicitly) criminal prosecutions, by enacting a limited window of full immunity for disclosure. Either folks come forward with information and obtain the proffered immunity, or risk it’s loss if they hesitate too long.

And many are now coming forward.

Last edited:
What is coming. Overwhelming proof of our possession of non-human technology.

Should it be going to our best research labs?

You might want to actually watch Grusch’s full interview. That is his (and others’) professed purpose for disclosure.

Our best research labs are full of bright people, none of whom control the “power of the purse,” or possess subpoena power or investigative authority that could require they receive the materials being discussed.

The closed loop that has possessed the materials, but largely suppressed their examination outside of a limited number of insiders might have cost us game-changing knowledge.

Why is it coming to Congress?

The US Congress is one of three co-equal branches of the US Government entirely responsible for the passage of legislation, and funding of American governmental and military activity. It was established as such by the US Constitution drafted in 1789, at a Constitutional Convention held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and subsequently ratified by the States.

Hence, the US Congress, having received repeated and credible information for the last three years of the retrieval and possession of non-human technology by a closed loop of military and Intellegence personnel has passed legislation protecting whistle blowers specifically for the disclosure to the US Congress of previously classified information regarding non-human technology, and threatening the removal of funding for any governmental agency that refuses to comply.

Why the Congress?

Because they are in charge!!

Rubio and others have expressed dissatisfaction with those who consider the President and Congress as “temporary employees” unworthy of actually knowing what is going on.

If this continues, Congress has thrown down the gauntlet, threatening removal of funding and (implicitly) criminal prosecutions, by enacting a limited window of full immunity for disclosure. Either folks come forward with information and obtain the proffered immunity, or risk it’s loss if they hesitate too long.

And many are now coming forward.
But he doesn’t have anything to show for all of his claims. His central claim is “based on testimony he claims was provided to him by other officials, that the U.S. federal government maintains a highly secretive UFO recovery program and is in possession of "non-human" spacecraft and "dead pilots." - Wikipedia

There doesn’t seem to be anything new with this latest round of UFO “expośes.” It will proceed the same way as all the others did over the decades of the 20th century. Claims will be made and much testimony will be given but nary a non-human spacecraft nor a dead pilot will be produced.

UFOlogy is an exclusively American phenomenon. It’s entertaining but it wears thin after a while and we go on to something else.

Reactions: christophero
There is never any clear proof; and that is the frustrating part. If there was there would be less skeptics. I saw a group of drones flying in a triangle formation at night. It looked like a UFO, but it was a local base running drills.

Reactions: Catemus
There is never any clear proof; and that is the frustrating part. If there was there would be less skeptics. I saw a group of drones flying in a triangle formation at night. It looked like a UFO, but it was a local base running drills.
MUFON an organization headed by a former NASA scientist has over 10,000 investigated and documented cases with photos, eye witnesses etc. Numerous civilian and military pilots have reported seeing these things, astronauts have seen them. Their existence is not within question IMO. What there isn't right now is public evidence that the US government has retrieved downed craft. However there are apparently several witnesses that work in these special ops programs with the highest level of security clearances that claim we do. My hunch is the evidence is there we just don't have it out yet.

IMO the main reason some still remain skeptical about the existence of UAPs is that the MSM's almost universally refuses to give the subject any airtime. If the same pieces you see on News Nation or The History Channel were featured on CNN, Fox News, ABC, NBC etc. people would be much more receptive of it.

MUFON an organization headed by a former NASA scientist has over 10,000 investigated and documented cases with photos, eye witnesses etc. Numerous civilian and military pilots have reported seeing these things, astronauts have seen them. Their existence is not within question IMO. What there isn't right now is public evidence that the US government has retrieved downed craft. However there are apparently several witnesses that work in these special ops programs with the highest level of security clearances that claim we do. My hunch is the evidence is there we just don't have it out yet.

IMO the main reason some still remain skeptical about the existence of UAPs is that the MSM's almost universally refuses to give the subject any airtime. If the same pieces you see on News Nation or The History Channel were featured on CNN, Fox News, ABC, NBC etc. people would be much more receptive of it.
Their existence is not within question IMO.
The existence of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) or unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs) isn’t in question. It’s the unsupported conclusion that they’re of extraterrestrial origin that turns many people off to the subject. If you see something in the sky and can’t identify what it is, then it’s a UFO/UAP. Until it can be identified, that is. Simply because a flying object continues to defy identification does not mean that it’s from an ET civilization. There are other conclusions that are much more reasonable such as experimental aircraft of either military or private construction.

IMO the main reason some still remain skeptical about the existence of UAPs is that the MSM's almost universally refuses to give the subject any airtime.
Media companies exist to make money. They know their audiences and taylor their newscasts to them. The recent newscasts about our military releasing video footage showing UAPs was entertaining but failed to stoke the general public’s continued interest in them.

I think this is primarily because the vast majority of our population does not feel that they can be of ET origin and that, most likely, our military and CIA conduct experiments that sometimes involve aerial craft that are seen by many people, some of whom jump to the conclusion that ET has arrived.

UFOlogy is an exclusively American phenomenon.
Here is an International list of “ufologists,” listing 13 countries.

Here is a list of more than 10
Titles currently available on Amazon in Spanish regarding UFO’s

The French have been very forthcoming about their UFO studies, and revealed a governmental investigative unit for UFO’s several years prior to our own “tic tac/UAP” revelations in 2017.

Here’s a story regarding a “hotline” in Germany for reporting UAV’s:

“"Our hotline gets hundreds of tips every year. Most have natural causes," Köhler said. "We can explain 97% of them. The other 3% are open because we don't have enough data."

Here’s a story from the Irish Mirror about Ireland’s UFO “hotspot.

It is not an exclusively American phenomenon.

Last edited:
Reactions: entropy13
Simply because a flying object continues to defy identification does not mean that it’s from an ET civilization. There are other conclusions that are much more reasonable such as experimental aircraft of either military or private construction.

the vast majority of our population does not feel that they can be of ET origin and that, most likely, our military and CIA conduct experiments that sometimes involve aerial craft that are seen by many people, some of whom jump to the conclusion that ET has arrived.

Any explanation has to fit the evidence, and that explanation doesn't come close to explaining what has been observed and verified by numerous sources regarding the flight characteristics of these vehicles. That is why Lou Elizondo who headed the AATIP program for 7 years, has stated that the vehicles are of non-earth origin. He and others have been careful not to jump to the "alien" explanation although that is one explanation that fits the evidence. Elixondo has asked if it's possible that a foreign government could have produced such technology and his response was that has been ruled out basically; that we didn't start seeing these things last week, they have been observed since the late 1940s when countries were just beginning to develop jet propulsion.

Here is the intro to a study that was done on the flight characteristics of these vehicles:

Several Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) encountered by military, commercial, and civilian aircraft have been reported to be structured craft that exhibit ‘impossible’ flight characteristics. We consider a handful of well-documented encounters, including the 2004 encounters with the Nimitz Carrier Group off the coast of California, and estimate lower bounds on the accelerations exhibited by the craft during the observed maneuvers. Estimated accelerations range from almost 100g to 1000s of gs with no observed air disturbance, no sonic booms, and no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with even the minimal estimated energies. In accordance with observations, the estimated parameters describing the behavior of these craft are both anomalous and surprising. The extreme estimated flight characteristics reveal that these observations are either fabricated or seriously in error, or that these craft exhibit technology far more advanced than any known craft on Earth. In many cases, the number and quality of witnesses, the variety of roles they played in the encounters, and the equipment used to track and record the craft favor the latter hypothesis that these are indeed technologically advanced craft. The observed flight characteristics of these craft are consistent with the flight characteristics required for interstellar travel, i.e., if these observed accelerations were sustainable in space, then these craft could easily reach relativistic speeds within a matter of minutes to hours and cover interstellar distances in a matter of days to weeks, proper time.

Yall should look into UFOs and the Ocean. Spooky shit. Also, UFO sightings were at their highest when we were testing nukes. Why do you think they were at Roswell?

Reactions: The-Hack
Any explanation has to fit the evidence, and that explanation doesn't come close to explaining what has been observed and verified by numerous sources regarding the flight characteristics of these vehicles. That is why Lou Elizondo who headed the AATIP program for 7 years, has stated that the vehicles are of non-earth origin. He and others have been careful not to jump to the "alien" explanation although that is one explanation that fits the evidence. Elixondo has asked if it's possible that a foreign government could have produced such technology and his response was that has been ruled out basically; that we didn't start seeing these things last week, they have been observed since the late 1940s when countries were just beginning to develop jet propulsion.

Here is the intro to a study that was done on the flight characteristics of these vehicles:

Several Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) encountered by military, commercial, and civilian aircraft have been reported to be structured craft that exhibit ‘impossible’ flight characteristics. We consider a handful of well-documented encounters, including the 2004 encounters with the Nimitz Carrier Group off the coast of California, and estimate lower bounds on the accelerations exhibited by the craft during the observed maneuvers. Estimated accelerations range from almost 100g to 1000s of gs with no observed air disturbance, no sonic booms, and no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with even the minimal estimated energies. In accordance with observations, the estimated parameters describing the behavior of these craft are both anomalous and surprising. The extreme estimated flight characteristics reveal that these observations are either fabricated or seriously in error, or that these craft exhibit technology far more advanced than any known craft on Earth. In many cases, the number and quality of witnesses, the variety of roles they played in the encounters, and the equipment used to track and record the craft favor the latter hypothesis that these are indeed technologically advanced craft. The observed flight characteristics of these craft are consistent with the flight characteristics required for interstellar travel, i.e., if these observed accelerations were sustainable in space, then these craft could easily reach relativistic speeds within a matter of minutes to hours and cover interstellar distances in a matter of days to weeks, proper time.

That is why Lou Elizondo who headed the AATIP program for 7 years, has stated that the vehicles are of non-earth origin. He and others have been careful not to jump to the "alien" explanation although that is one explanation that fits the evidence.
If the vehicles are of non-earth origin, don’t they have to be alien?

Reminds me of this meme:

7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

Regarding the reference in your post, it is important to note the disclaimer:

This disclaimer relates to PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), and Bookshelf. These three resources are scientific literature databases offered to the public by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). NLM is not a publisher, but rather collects, indexes, and archives scientific literature published by other organizations. The presence of any article, book, or document in these databases does not imply an endorsement of, or concurrence with, the contents by NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), or the U.S. Federal Government.

In the conclusions section, the researchers don’t conclude that the observed phenomena are of ET origin but that, taken collectively, they deserve the interest of the scientific community. They cite a lack of interest among groups devoted to the search for ET life, especially chiding SETI.

The authors are noted as the Physics Department at SUNY, Albany and The Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU) which “…promotes and encourages the rigorous scientific examination of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena (UAP), commonly known as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). SCU comprises scientists, former military, law enforcement officials, and other professionals, utilizing scientific principles, methodologies, and practices to advance the study of UAP observed and reported around the globe.”

It would seem that the biggest battle for enthusiasts in the search for alien technology is the stigma associated with “flying saucers.” The paper you cited is done well, but I question the conclusions which show too much of a bias towards a non-earth origin for the phenomena that were included in the study. I think it would be much more pragmatic if the SCU and other interested groups would focus on discovering what the objects are and stay away from intimating their origin, since that is a glaring unknown.

This might gain them more respectability in the scientific community, which would then lead to more genuine interest from the MSM and the general public. Anytime someone says that he thinks something is alien, eyes are going to roll and interest will die.

If the vehicles are of non-earth origin, don’t they have to be alien?

I think it would be much more pragmatic if the SCU and other interested groups would focus on discovering what the objects are and stay away from intimating their origin, since that is a glaring unknown.

These two thoughts sort of go together. I go back to Lou Elizondo who headed AATIP and spent 7 years studying these craft. He is highly credible and I have yet to hear anyone legitimately challenges his authenticity. His conclusion was they are not of earth origin so what's left? Alien piloted craft is not necessarily the default, although it seems the most likely. Others have speculated they are "us" that has traveled back through time. It could also mean that these are unoccupied probes, sent her to study this planet similar to us sending probes to Mars and other planets, and any occupants are just bots.

We on the outside don't know but the highly secret special ops folks deep inside the government likely do know the answers to much of this and that's basically what all of this is about. They need to come clean and give up what the have to the public which of course includes the scientific community. That of course won't happen until the MSM starts covering the news including credible whistleblower testimony and legit congressional investigations.

In a nut shell many of us that have a lot of interest in this subject are not asking others to "believe" anything. What we are asking for is full disclosure of what the government has been hiding for 80 years.
The information that is being presented is simply to add facts and legitimacy to that request and hopes of gaining more public interest and support.

There is also the X Files theory, where the government was purposely putting out UFO info to cover for something else.

Where did I ever claim that was a statement indicating the discovery of ET tech? You just created a strawman, congrats. I was responding to the point you raised about scientists not taking it seriously. I gave you a very prominent example from HARVARD, arguably the most prestigious university in America, if not the world. Dr. Loeb was the director of their astronomy department for nine years, is director of Harvard's Institute for Theory and Computation, and was formerly the chair of the Board of Physics and Astronomy at the National Academies. Anyway, the Galileo Project has turned up some interesting debris that could be from IM1. Even if there's nothing technological about IM1, it would still be the first confirmed retrieval of material from an interstellar meteor, which is a big deal in its own right.

Moreover, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, who was the science advisor to Project Blue Book and its predecessors (which were essentially set up to with a pre-determined conclusion to debunk everything), had a turnaround in his thinking on the issue.

"In April 1953, Hynek wrote a report for the Journal of the Optical Society of America titled "Unusual Aerial Phenomena," which contained one of his best-known statements:

In 1953, Hynek was an associate member of the Robertson Panel, which concluded that there was nothing anomalous about UFOs, and that a public relations campaign should be undertaken to debunk the subject and reduce public interest. Hynek would later lament that the Robertson Panel had helped make UFOs a disreputable field of study.

As UFO reports continued to be made, some of the testimonies, especially by military pilots and police officers, were deeply puzzling to Hynek. He once said, "As a scientist I must be mindful of the lessons of the past; all too often it has happened that matters of great value to science were overlooked because the new phenomenon did not fit the accepted scientific outlook of the time."[7]

In a 1985 interview, when asked what caused his change of opinion, Hynek responded, "Two things, really. One was the completely negative and unyielding attitude of the Air Force. They wouldn't give UFOs the chance of existing, even if they were flying up and down the street in broad daylight. Everything had to have an explanation. I began to resent that, even though I basically felt the same way, because I still thought they weren't going about it in the right way. You can't assume that everything is black no matter what. Secondly, the caliber of the witnesses began to trouble me. Quite a few instances were reported by military pilots, for example, and I knew them to be fairly well-trained, so this is when I first began to think that, well, maybe there was something to all this."

Again, for decades, the whole UFO/UAP subject was stigmatized. If you were a serious scientist who wanted to do research on the subject, would you want to face open ridicule and sh*tcan your career? Where would your grant money come from? There's the saying "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" that was used to debunk anything and everything UFO/UAP related. Well, no. Such claims just require ordinary evidence of the same type as any other scientific inquiry; no reason or need to apply a different standard. But the stigma and ridicule for decades prevented any kind of meaningful, legitimate scientific inquiry (at least in public) such that such evidence couldn't even be gathered.

Thankfully, that stigma has begun to recede.

I wasn’t attacking your post. I was critiquing Loeb and the Galileo Project.

The scientific method never changes.

Any observation made using the scientific method must withstand peer review.

There is no way for a serious scientist to avoid open ridicule. It’s part of the process.

Carl Sagan (paraphasing LaPlace) coined the phrase, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Nothing could be more apropos for this extraordinary subject. To date, there is no scientific evidence whatsoever that any alien technology has been located on earth or within the solar system.

Every time a lower civilization has come in contact with a higher one, the lower civilization collapsed. Every single time.

Why would aliens care about trading with any Terran country? What could they offer that the aliens couldn't just take?

Unless it is people. Maybe the vaxx was to make the gullible into a more valuable asset. Why else change your DNA?

"To Serve Man" is a valid cautionary tale.

Always remember the Universe is not as strange as you imagine. It is stranger than you CAN imagine.

For those demanding concrete scientific proof, remember the Coelecanth. A pre-historic fish that has been extinct for millions of years. Until they started to catch them off the coast of South Africa starting in the 60's IIRC. Absence of proof is not proof of absence, merely prooof of the absence of proof.

The Scientific method has not changed, the application of the scientific method has. Remember do not question Dr. Fauci? 6 feet, and masks to prevent transmission? Most scientist are into sciencetody not science.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT