ADVERTISEMENT

Sharpe will not play tonight

We've been a none and done school, remember Enes Kanter, he played zero seconds and got drafted in the first round
Kanter's name doesn't belong in this discussion. Kanter badly wanted to play. The NCAA is at fault on that one.

Kanter's name doesn't belong in this discussion. Kanter badly wanted to play. The NCAA is at fault on that one.
You are right about that one. But has Sharpe said whether he won't play at UK next year or not. Or is it the fans that says he won't play.

I think it's time to knock off the Sharpe watch. There are really only two possibilities here. One is that he never plays a game and goes pro at the end of the year. The second is that he plays and is only marginally effective and goes pro at the end of the year. That's it, those are your options. The notion that we will add a player in February that will end up being a John Wall level impact player is only wishful thinking. This is feeling like the Jared Vanderbilt saga all over again.
You forgot one. Sharpe plays, takes him a few games to adjust, and becomes one of our most productive players. Believe it or not that’s a possible outcome. Cal has 800 wins, knows how to assess talent, see’s Sharpe every day in practice, and Cal will not play him until the kid is ready. No one posting on RR or HOB has these attributes. People just need to be patient, but for most people, especially BBN that’s impossible. Bam! Drop the Mic.

You forgot one. Sharpe plays, takes him a few games to adjust, and becomes one of our most productive players. Believe it or not that’s a possible outcome. Cal has 800 wins, knows how to assess talent, see’s Sharpe every day in practice, and Cal will not play him until the kid is ready. No one posting on RR or HOB has these attributes. People just need to be patient, but for most people, especially BBN that’s impossible. Bam! Drop the Mic.
LOL Claiming your own mic drop...weak.

No way Sharpe plays. Do you really think he isn't ready? When he doesn't play the rest of the year will you still think that?

Looks like the pics of your family members in your avatar can afford to lose a lot.
Those aren’t my family members. Those are your all your ex-wives hanging out on the corner close to your house. Tried to pick me up, but I said “Naw Baby Naw“ after they told me they‘d been married to you. They told me you had a teeny weenie and they left you for some guy called Bubba. see you next time around teeny weenie.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT