ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously Who would be your first choice for a coach?

They just got smoked at home to... NEBRASKA!! They scored a total of 12 points the entire 2nd half!!
He develops players? He inherited his best players last year. He's trying hard too hard to be liked... but as the Ls pile up, it won't matter.
Big 10 Nebraska? 10-2 Nebraska? I realize the Huskers aren’t St. Pete or UNCW, but seriously?

He's had only one full year of head coaching experience and he's 57. The cupboard is awful bare for that age.
He was the lead assistant throughout the process of building the Baylor program from scratch. I’m among those who don’t consider that anywhere close to a bare cupboard.

Most of the great ones are old but would Rick Pitino come in for 3/4 years? Could Shaka handle the UK job? Beard has a past would he be considered? Would Mark Pope be able to get the talent here?

I’d honestly want to talk Jay Wright into coming back to coach first. I think that FAU’s coach has a bright future, Shaka if he can string together a couple great seasons in a row at Marquette maybe, Oats is still in the mix IMO. Then you have to consider a guy like Scott Drew. Honestly at this rate I’d throw 10 million at Dan Hurley and see what he says too.

I’d probably say
1. Wright
2. Hurley
3. Drew
3B.) Tommy Lloyd
4. Dusty May
5. Oats
6. Pope

I’d also throw 10 million for 10 years at Brad Steven’s and make him say no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT