ADVERTISEMENT

SEC/ACC Challenge Running Thread

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
The SEC SHOULD finish the night 5-2 to start the challenge, just 3 games away from winning it.

GAMES DONE:
  • Kentucky smokes Miami
  • South Car. beats Notre Dame
  • Missouri beats Pitt on the road
  • Georgia Tech upsets Miss State (Miss State looked AWFUL)
  • Syracuse wallops LSU

GAMES STILL GOING:
  • Ole Miss currently blowing out NC State by 20
  • Alabama down 1 to Clemson but SHOULD pull it out at home.

That would land the SEC at 5-2 on the night, with 7 more games tomorrow, and SEC is favored in 4 of them.

Should be an awesome resume' builder for the league tonight and raise everyone's NET rankings....more Q1 and Q2 wins for the CATS come Jan-March.

I’m excited for tomorrow’s game. Tennessee is a team that will give unc a lot of issues. And Duke vs Arkansas, I think wins by a comfortable margin

Clemson hasn't played much of a schedule, but they've been pretty impressive on the road tonight. This Hall guy is a player.

Huge Clemson 3. Up 7

UNC is a tough team for me to get a read on. I think they are better than originally though but I don't know if their ceiling is very high. The two transfers in Ryan & Ingram are good, and bacot & Davis are what they are but it still feels like they maybe played a level or two higher than what they are capable of sustaining in Atlantis

Wednesday games.

IMG-6578.jpg

ACC came into this event with only three ranked teams. We knocked off one of them. Would be nice to see to see UT and/or Arkansas also win tonight. I'll take the SEC taking best 2 of 3.

Some good match ups tonight. Tenn/UNC, A&M/UVA, Ark/Duke. SEC leads challenge 4-3 so far

I don’t really root for other sec teams anymore, but hoping the league can finish the job tonight. Screw the acc

Reactions: bigbluelou
We are gonna beat the crap out of UT this year. That Lil kid some of our fans were mad we didn't get as a transfer is gonna go against some men on UK. Gonna be ugly for him.
I just wanna beat down Vescovi and Ziegler who seems to have been playing college ball longer than Perry Ellis. Plus I can't stand floppers. Why does UT always have players I love to dislike? Never thought I'd dislike a UT player more than Ron Slay. I've been proven wrong.

Where is that vaunted Tennessee Rick Barnes defense that gets touted all the time, if they can’t play defense then Tennessee is just a below average basketball team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT