Denver
ESPN not withstanding...

The Glam shot:

Sarah-Spain-Husband-Brad-Zibung-Wiki-Bio-Net-Worth-Age.jpg

The Playful shot:

maxresdefault.jpg

And... The Bad girl shot:

nyd34-thumb-473x315-118131.jpg

I don’t watch anything ESPN except for some college sports, so I have never heard of her...

But would in a heartbeat

I don't agree with her politics either. Molly is the same way which would make them no different than anyone else at that network. Practically everyone but Sage Steele and Will Cain adhere by the same political mindset at ESPN. To each their own, this is all subjective, not factual. I can't stand a lot of people but they can still be physically attractive. I only ever see her when it's a segment about Chicago on ESPN or occasional appearances on HQ/ATH. I think she's mostly on ESPN Radio, don't know that for sure because I don't watch a ton of ESPN.

Last edited:
Hell yes! Those jugs are enormous!

402full-sarah-spain.jpg
Sarah-Spain:-13th-Annual-Espn-Party--02.jpg

who-s-sarah-spain-s-husband-all-the-details-of-her-affairs-career-and-children.jpg

Good thing she has those manly shoulders cause the guy behind her in that one pic looks rabid. He tried to attack her moments later but she picked his little ass up and body slammed him and then stood over him and flexed

I don't agree with her politics either. Molly is the same way which would make them no different than anyone else at that network. Practically everyone but Sage Steele and Will Cain adhere by the same political mindset at ESPN. To each their own, this is all subjective, not factual. I can't stand a lot of people but they can still be physically attractive. I only ever see her when it's a segment about Chicago on ESPN or occasional appearances on HQ/ATH. I think she's mostly on ESPN Radio, don't know that for sure because I don't watch a ton of ESPN.
Seriously? You notice “politics” when she’s in front of you? It’s a quick fap ...go in go out, then play the back nine.

Seriously? You notice “politics” when she’s in front of you? It’s a quick fap ...go in go out, then play the back nine.
WTF are you talking about? Why are you singling my post out when I clearly said she was hot from the start? Like the 2nd reply in the thread. Tits are all I notice when I see her and she gladly flaunts them. I was not the one who brought her politics up and if you read my post correctly for the context of it, I said someone can still be physically attractive whether you like them or their beliefs. The part about not being able stand someone but can still look good was not about her. Don't misconstrue my post to something it's not. I don't have a problem with Sarah and not the one who brought up politics in the thread.

One's beliefs or opinions have nothing to do with their looks. Simply knowing her beliefs and disagreeing with them does not mean I have to dislike someone because of it. There's a lot of famous people that don't see everything the way I do but if I cut them out for that reason, I'd like no one. Hell, I bet the coach and players of UK disagree with me on a lot of things based on some ex-player statements over the last year but I love my Cats. Their political opinions don't effect me at all and free to believe whatever. This thread didn't need to get political but since I'm being accused of bringing it up and was not the one to do so, I'm going to defend myself. Just had a recent thread on a "Hot or Not" and it turned political so that's why I made the comment that a person's political stance has nothing to do their looks for me in a thread such as "Hot or Not".

Last edited:
I love these threads when we find out who all gets the Super Models. Someone please help a brother out and hook me up with one of these hotties.

KR94K0J.jpg

Reactions: Nubb16
WTF are you talking about? Why are you singling my post out when I clearly said she was hot from the start? Like the 2nd reply in the thread. Tits are all I notice when I see her and she gladly flaunts them. I was not the one who brought her politics up and if you read my post correctly for the context of it, I said someone can still be physically attractive whether you like them or their beliefs. The part about not being able stand someone but can still look good was not about her. Don't misconstrue my post to something it's not. I don't have a problem with Sarah and not the one who brought up politics in the thread.

One's beliefs or opinions have nothing to do with their looks. Simply knowing her beliefs and disagreeing with them does not mean I have to dislike someone because of it. There's a lot of famous people that don't see everything the way I do but if I cut them out for that reason, I'd like no one. Hell, I bet the coach and players of UK disagree with me on a lot of things based on some ex-player statements over the last year but I love my Cats. Their political opinions don't effect me at all and free to believe whatever. This thread didn't need to get political but since I'm being accused of bringing it up and was not the one to do so, I'm going to defend myself. Just had a recent thread on a "Hot or Not" and it turned political so that's why I made the comment that a person's political stance has nothing to do their looks for me in a thread such as "Hot or Not".
Looked for words like “ass” and “titties”. Disappointed

She is indeed quite fetching, and I surmise that engaging in coitus with Ms. Spain would be a very enjoyable experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT