ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Williams can't help himself

SemperFiCat

All-American
Mar 2, 2009
Central Indy
Was on ESPN going near nuclear about us running Cal out of town, and Cal being the second best coach we ever had. Yada yada. Not a single mention of the underachieving and embarrassing loses and tournament failures. Dude just spinning BBN being unreasonable. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

JWill gonna JWill. Don't worry about the bad stuff, Jay. Focus on a decade ago.

Was on ESPN going near nuclear about us running Cal out of town, and Cal being the second best coach we ever had. Yada yada. Not a single mention of the underachieving and embarrassing loses and tournament failures. Dude just spinning BBN being unreasonable. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Jay is a douche. I literally care nothing of what he says.

Dookies are afraid we’ll get a good coach

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Don’t sweat the haters, folks. We have a lot of people on our side this time. This isn’t like how it played out with tubby (they were wrong then too but still).

Intelligent, non-friends of Cal within the media are giving us our props and saying we can have who we want.

Same national media ROASTED him after loading to Oakland.

Eff them. This is Kentucky. We do what we want.
Damn straight.
I Do What I Want GIF by hero0fwar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT