ADVERTISEMENT

We lose in second game if….

Jones from KSR things we go to Spokane now. I wanted uk in Pittsburgh but they blew it, I also like playing the first round on Thursday/saturday, so I can enjoy the Friday and Sunday games
I mean, with this group, the further they are from our fans, perhaps the better. We tend to play better in road/neutral environments. Had the craziest home environment against TAMU and laid the biggest egg.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Be ready for St Pete, BYU, Morehead, WKU, St Johns(if in) or Saint anybody else
We'll have fans complain about how they're worried about any opponent, but all they do when this happens is tell on themselves (understandably so) about their own lack of confidence in Kentucky's ability to win.

We'll have fans complain about how they're worried about any opponent, but all they do when this happens is tell on themselves (understandably so) about their own lack of confidence in Kentucky's ability to win.
Just saying the NCAA committee will go to great lengths to create, invent or set up potential story lines relative to UK

Our 5 seed is Florida or South Carolina. But I’m not sure they can do that to us.

The other 5 seeds are Whisky and BYU. Neither poses a real issue if we play the right players. I know. It’s a long shot. Whisky can absolutely beat us if we come out like we did Friday. Winning two games is not going to be easy.
Let’s win the first game, I don’t think we could play them until the sweet 16 earliest due to seeding rules.

Odds we'll be matched in St Peter's bracket??
Probably low, and even if so, it won't matter because only two brackets I've seen with them even in the field is Palm's as a 16 seed against Houston and Lutardi's as a 16 seed against UCONN. So unless they shock the world and get to a S16, we won't sniff a hint of them.

Our 5 seed is Florida or South Carolina. But I’m not sure they can do that to us.

The other 5 seeds are Whisky and BYU. Neither poses a real issue if we play the right players. I know. It’s a long shot. Whisky can absolutely beat us if we come out like we did Friday. Winning two games is not going to be easy.

Lose unless BEGOT gets two T's

If pigs fly.

Y’all can hope for a loss all you want.

It’s not happening.

Does your team not have a website?
Who is rooting for UK to lose on here? I keep seeing you say this an have seen next to zero examples of that here . I do not think you know what that statement means.

Be ready for St Pete, BYU, Morehead, WKU, St Johns(if in) or Saint anybody else
Yup. If we are in the Spokane region and play Vermont, assuming we get by them, we would play Texas Tech or UAB. Either of those 2 teams can beat us if we don't play our best ball.
I have become very jaded.
I actually remember losing to UAB in the tourney way back.

I hope we man up!

Reactions: ruppcat

Florida won’t be a 5. Won’t play USC in the second round. Will probably be Wisconsin, BYU or Texas Tech. None of those 3 have overly quick guards that blow by people like Texas AM. I like UK’s chances against any of those 3.

I thought after the 86 dance when we faced LSU for the fourth time that season the ncaa said you can't face a team from your conference in the dance....???
Maybe if there was only 4 teams in from the SEC, but when you get 8 or 9 from 1 conference, you have to put more than 1 in the same region. I know what your talking about though, I remember that well, they put several sec teams in the same region, expecting them to lose and they won and played each other and we had to beat Alabama again I believe in second round? Or sweet 16? Then played LSU in regional final after beating them 3 times. They beat us that time and went to the final 4. One of the most painful losses I remember

Next time you wiggle out of Cal's colon long enough, you can slap me on ignore... [laughing]
Colon
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Maybe if there was only 4 teams in from the SEC, but when you get 8 or 9 from 1 conference, you have to put more than 1 in the same region. I know what your talking about though, I remember that well, they put several sec teams in the same region, expecting them to lose and they won and played each other and we had to beat Alabama again I believe in second round? Or sweet 16? Then played LSU in regional final after beating them 3 times. They beat us that time and went to the final 4. One of the most painful losses I remember
Ricky Blanton, who was at LSU almost as long as Viscovi has been at TN.

Reactions: sportspm
I'm thinking we'll utilize our bigs in the first round. Not too many mid majors have that kind of size.

Is that all you got? Someone says you’re not funny and you call them pro-Cal? Wow, now THATS a burn and finally something semi-funny from you.
I thought you were leaving?

You denying your buddy Cal now? Has the Fla Cat cock crowed thrice?

Pretty sure you're a fully planted card carrying member...no?

I thought you were leaving?

You denying your buddy Cal now? Has the Fla Cat cock crowed thrice?

Pretty sure you're a fully planted card carrying member...no?
You have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m a Kentucky fan, not a coach fan. Keep reaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT