ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor today on KSR about Wheeler

Wonder why the NBA let Vanderbilt sit out almost his first year. What are you on saying Fox was a female. Better check where all your secret info is coming from!!
He sat out almost his whole first year. Played in only 17 games. And only about 4 mins a game. He only played about 20 games his second year. JV was definitely hurt.

Reactions: Catluv
He sat out almost his whole first year. Played in only 17 games. And only about 4 mins a game. He only played about 20 games his second year. JV was definitely hurt.
I totally agree with you Sharpe sat out for his own benefit but folks comparing Vanderbilt to him are wrong. Vandy looked great in an all star game and went down with leg injury. Took about 2 years to get healthy.

POSSIBLY?

so you admit that you just made up a bunch of stuff about Oscar. Sounds like a true hater to me.

You really have to love the irony of his post. These are the same guys that said pushing political beliefs on the entire team, fan base, and state taxpayers (who didn’t support the messaging), and during basketball GAMES no less, is totally cool. In front of potentially millions of people, an entire arena, and maybe players who didn’t support it that’s okay. And the funny part is, the pressure to go along with it, the feeling that you’re forced to kneel and make a political statement, is insurmountable. But that’s OKAY! Every one of those players were FORCED to kneel whether or not they supported it. But that’s OKAY!

And fans! Shut up and watch!

But Oscar putting his personal belief in God, and maybe “forcing” his teammates to hear it, is out of bounds. Oscar didn’t even do anything during games to show his faith. I mean this is hilarious watching these atheist completely discredit themsleves as most of them fully supported these actions above.

This is why I say these types of people are the most lying, disingenuous, nasty SOB’s you’ll ever come across.

**edit. Not all atheist are. I have friends who claim it. Although, atheism in and of itself is totally illogical, you can’t be one.

Last edited:
No wonder Oscar didn't wanna sleep over at the lodge if Shavirs over there trying to throw it up on them and ride em reverse cowgirl.

You really have to love the irony of his post. These are the same guys that said pushing political beliefs on the entire team, fan base, and state taxpayers (who didn’t support the messaging), and during basketball GAMES no less, is totally cool. In front of potentially millions of people, an entire arena, and maybe players who didn’t support it that’s okay. And the funny part is, the pressure to go along with it, the feeling that you’re forced to kneel and make a political statement, is insurmountable. But that’s OKAY! Shut up and watch!

But Oscar putting his personal belief in God, and maybe “forcing” his teammates to hear it, is out of bounds. Oscar didn’t even do anything during games to show his faith. I mean this is hilarious watching these atheist completely discredit themsleves as most of them fully supported these actions above.

This is why I say these types of people are the most lying, disingenuous, nasty SOB’s you’ll ever come across.
The craziest thing about this is why are people so gun ho about trashing and Christianity? I get why some would take issue with folks who have claimed to be Christians to further their own goals and agendas, but the faith itself is one that preaches love and forgiveness.

I worked out with my wife and sister in law this morning at the apartment gym and when we were leaving there was local church just giving away free chik fila sandwiches and hot coffee at our apartment. They didn’t have any signs with with their church name and they weren’t wearing any clothes sponsoring their church. They didn’t have any Bibles out that I could see.

I would have never known they were a church group until I asked why they were doing it. And they said they were from the 12 stones church down the street and they just wanted to spread Christ’s love on a cold morning. I suppose this would be considered “imposing and preachy.” How dare they tell people their creator loves and forgives them while handing out free food and drinks.

I for the life cannot fathom why so many in this country take such issue with Christianity. There are religions in this world that would seek to dominate you and strip you of your freedoms but Christians are bad because we want you to join us in heaven?

I realize I’m getting kinda preachy but this country needs louder Christian voices. We have plenty of loud sinners in our government and our aristocracy to balance them out so don’t worry.

The craziest thing about this is why are people so gun ho about trashing and Christianity? I get why some would take issue with folks who have claimed to be Christians to further their own goals and agendas, but the faith itself is one that preaches love and forgiveness.

I worked out with my wife and sister in law this morning at the apartment gym and when we were leaving there was local church just giving away free chik fila sandwiches and hot coffee at our apartment. They didn’t have any signs with with their church name and they weren’t wearing any clothes sponsoring their church. They didn’t have any Bibles out that I could see.

I would have never known they were a church group until I asked why they were doing it. And they said they were from the 12 stones church down the street and they just wanted to spread Christ’s love on a cold morning. I suppose this would be considered “imposing and preachy.” How dare they tell people their creator loves and forgives them while handing out free food and drinks.

I for the life cannot fathom why so many in this country take such issue with Christianity. There are religions in this world that would seek to dominate you and strip you of your freedoms but Christians are bad because we want you to join us in heaven?

I realize I’m getting kinda preachy but this country needs louder Christian voices. We have plenty of loud sinners in our government and our aristocracy to balance them out so don’t worry.

If it weren’t for churches and Christian people, the lower class would be In a really bad spot. It isn’t atheist who are supporting non profits and social networks to feed everyone of less means. Ask any non profit what organizations help the most - churches. Period.

And I’ll tell you why they hate Christians - and I don’t give a damn if someone cares or not. I didn’t start the issue.

Because this is satans world and it’s biblical. But all of them, like us, will take a knee and confess of the mouth eventually.

And this IS a basketball post, because Jesus could ball anybody on this earth, and finish with a perfect stat line..

I don't doubt that Vanderbilt was hurt, but it was clear that at some point Cal more than believed he was ready to play, but stated publicly (exact opposite of Cal in Sharpe's case) that Vanderbilt's "handlers" were giving him bad advice

now is any of that true on Cal's part? no idea, the guy lies more than Saddam Hussein's press secretary

You all seriously need to move on with your lives. Wheeler is gone. You got what you wanted.
Nah.........they will have to bash him for a while till the next target comes along in a week or so........

I don't doubt that Vanderbilt was hurt, but it was clear that at some point Cal more than believed he was ready to play, but stated publicly (exact opposite of Cal in Sharpe's case) that Vanderbilt's "handlers" were giving him bad advice

now is any of that true on Cal's part? no idea, the guy lies more than Saddam Hussein's press secretary

I think it’s crazy some of these guys actually don’t believe Calipari is a liar.

Read his book. He is an admitted liar if he believes the ends justify the means. Now which one of these Calipari supporters teaches their children to lie when they feel it’s beneficial or they think it’s justified? Calipari wasn’t taught that it’s never okay to lie, and the truth is the best policy. He could also just say no comment, but he admits he chooses to lie.

People come on. The guy has zero moral compass.

POSSIBLY?

so you admit that you just made up a bunch of stuff about Oscar. Sounds like a true hater to me.
I said possibly because there were unsubstantiated reports that claimed it was an issue and I don't want to claim it as fact. I have no problem with Oscar, I am simply trying to explain why it's reasonable for his teammates to get annoyed with those actions if the reports are true. No one gives a damn Oscar is a Christian.

You really have to love the irony of his post. These are the same guys that said pushing political beliefs on the entire team, fan base, and state taxpayers (who didn’t support the messaging), and during basketball GAMES no less, is totally cool. In front of potentially millions of people, an entire arena, and maybe players who didn’t support it that’s okay. And the funny part is, the pressure to go along with it, the feeling that you’re forced to kneel and make a political statement, is insurmountable. But that’s OKAY! Every one of those players were FORCED to kneel whether or not they supported it. But that’s OKAY!

And fans! Shut up and watch!

**edit. Not all atheist are. I have friends who claim it. Although, atheism in and of itself is totally illogical, you can’t be one. You can be agnostic. But that’s a topic for another day.
sick

I said possibly because there were unsubstantiated reports that claimed it was an issue and I don't want to claim it as fact. I have no problem with Oscar, I am simply trying to explain why it's reasonable for his teammates to get annoyed with those actions if the reports are true. No one gives a damn Oscar is a Christian.
That is obviously not true.
Did you even read this thread??

Last edited:
That is obviously not true??
Did you even read this thread.
If you can show me instances of people having an issue with Oscar solely because he's Christian I'm all ears. And not people having issues with Oscar because he may have been overly preachy, or because of on court issues, or people saying Oscar being a Christian doesn't make him immune to criticism. Show me someone saying "I have an issues with Oscar's faith".

If you were Wheeler and saw your minutes diminish to nothing, after you threatened Cal with not returning last year unless you were the starting PG, AND you saw the class coming in,

would you stick around?

I don't know what the rumors are but I doubt they really had much impact on the reality of his situation here next year.

He faced a double whammy of leading this team to a roller coaster season that was yet another failure and having to fight for scrap minutes next year.

whatever went on behind the scenes, fans boo'ing, Oscar preaching - none of that could come close to being as impactful as the one time SEC assist leader being on the bench.....way down the bench

He is a victim. He’s a victim of a bunch of entitled assholes who when they don’t get what they want attack a kid trying his best. I wouldn’t play for you all either.
He is not a kid he is a 22 year old who probably makes more in NIL than many of the fans. Why are you surprised when the people that make that money available to him by supporting the program are upset when he quits on the team? You want some of the money ok, you will also get some of the criticism when things go poorly.

Reactions: awf
you can't really expect any different approach from anyone who calls themselves Tubbyfan - I mean consider the history, he/she is probably still upset about Saul

Reactions: Gromcat
If it weren’t for churches and Christian people, the lower class would be In a really bad spot. It isn’t atheist who are supporting non profits and social networks to feed everyone of less means. Ask any non profit what organizations help the most - churches. Period.

And I’ll tell you why they hate Christians - and I don’t give a damn if someone cares or not. I didn’t start the issue.

Because this is satans world and it’s biblical. But all of them, like us, will take a knee and confess of the mouth eventually.

And this IS a basketball post, because Jesus could ball anybody on this earth, and finish with a perfect stat line..
Why are you so angry all the time, then?

Reactions: ukcatz12
If you can show me instances of people having an issue with Oscar solely because he's Christian I'm all ears. And not people having issues with Oscar because he may have been overly preachy, or because of on court issues, or people saying Oscar being a Christian doesn't make him immune to criticism. Show me someone saying "I have an issues with Oscar's faith".
Lol. Not going to play that game with you.

I know what I read and I know what I said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT