ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the rumor going around mentioned on KSR radio?

I continue to say the assistants thing is misdirection.

If those two assistants or even all the assistants really are as bad as this rumor, that’s just one more reason Cal needs to go. But it’s hardly THE reason Cal needs to go.
Cal is more loyal to his buddies than he is UK. It’s always been about Cal his players and agent buddies. Nothing about the University of KY and its fans

Cal is more loyal to his buddies than he is UK. It’s always been about Cal his players and agent buddies. Nothing about the University of KY and its fans
That I don’t doubt. But I still think this rumor at this stage is scapegoating. Like I think Mitch forcing Cal to fire assistants is scapegoating. There are only two sources of the problem imo and those are Cal and Mitch

Sounds legit. Lol
You know what? I have had season tickets since before Rupp was built. I used to be on here under a different name and would sometimes say what I heard. But people like you never wanted to hear the truth so they would crucify me. So I just decided to stop posting any information at all. My best friend is a retired VP of UK and told me a lot of things.

Who says it IS true? Deleted X account and people are running down the street spreading it like school kids. Rivals and Haters are laughing at us.

Because I know some people who have said yes this is true. At least on the stuff they know is true.

I mean If i was going to leak out some info I wouldn't put my real name out there because you will be fired. And it would be a matter of time before you will be outed as the one who put the info out because only a certain few would know the info.

Reactions: cathouse
Because I know some people who have said yes this is true. At least on the stuff they know is true.

I mean If i was going to leak out some info I wouldn't put my real name out there because you will be fired. And it would be a matter of time before you will be outed as the one who put the info out because only a certain few would know the info.

Oh, so there's no chance all that stuff from a deleted X account was garbage from a rival or a hater? Come on.

If that’s true and he brought Cal back, Barnhart is the worst AD in the country.
Barnhart has his misses, but he’s one of the best AD’s in the country. Just hired a great woman’s coach and has overseen tremendous enhancements and success across numerous UK programs.

I understand some only care about basketball, and both he and Cal have likely run their course there, but MB has not been a total failure.

Kyle Tucker confirmed there was an argument between Dillingham and Burks in the tunnel at halftime. Not a stretch to think it’s possible they may have done more in the locker room behind closed doors.

You know what? I have had season tickets since before Rupp was built. I used to be on here under a different name and would sometimes say what I heard. But people like you never wanted to hear the truth so they would crucify me. So I just decided to stop posting any information at all. My best friend is a retired VP of UK and told me a lot of things.
Cool, thanks for stopping cluttering the boards.

Barnhart has his misses, but he’s one of the best AD’s in the country. Just hired a great woman’s coach and has overseen tremendous enhancements and success across numerous UK programs.

I understand some only care about basketball, and both he and Cal have likely run their course there, but MB has not been a total failure.
Again, believe whatever you want but agree to disagree.

Reactions: KentuckyGentleman
If Cal wants to take a step back and be a CEO type coach, I'm fine with that....BUT you need a KICK ass staff who live and breathe this game. I don't think we have that, not even close. Only way to turn this around is clean house, not sure if that will happen.

He’s currently paying national championship level salaries to FB and MBB coaches and getting middle of the SEC results. We are financially unable to fire either of them if things go south. Mitch’s biggest accomplishment has been keeping the league schedule at 8 games to preserve Stoops bowl streak.

Yeah I get that, I do have mixed feelings on him. He totally botched the Gillespie hire which even at the time i was against, but football has been extremely successful under his tenure and we haven't dealt with any NCAA issues. The other sports have flourished as well.

People give him shit on the Cal contract, but at the time remember we were at the apex and teams were coming after Cal. It was the smart move to lock him up....did he have to do the lifetime deal and huge buyout? IDK, in the moment I get his decision making process of "what can I do to make sure this isn't hanging over my head for the next 10 years"...worrying about a coach leaving is exhausting for the AD and fan base, so under the circumstances it made sense. No one could have predicted the nose dive we would take since Covid.

Remember NIL and transfer portal has changed the landscape dramatically, his biggest miss is not getting NIL established, But honestly it's such a shit show I don't think anyone knows what's truly allowed and not, and at some point the NCAA is going to scale this back and put major restrictions on it.

Who says it IS true? Deleted X account and people are running down the street spreading it like school kids. Rivals and Haters are laughing at us.
Take a big deep breath. Repeat these words very slowly...
IT
WASN'T
EVER
POSTED
ON
TWITTER/X
IT
WAS
POSTED
ON
DISCORD
THEN
A
SCREENSHOT
OF
THAT
DISCORD
POSTED
ON
TWITTER/X

Goodness. Internetting can be difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT