ADVERTISEMENT

Rogers doesn’t have UK listed. And posted I’m done???

Nelson4211

Sophomore
Gold Member
May 16, 2019
Rogers post I’m done on one account and doesn’t have UK listed in his new account. Concerning?

He just said he scheduled another official, not sure where to though. He also took “Kentucky commit” off his bio. Super frustrating regardless.

He just said he scheduled another official, not sure where to though. He also took “Kentucky commit” off his bio. Super frustrating regardless.
That’s what I am referring to. The Kentucky Commit part isn’t on his twitter BIo.

Reactions: BlueRupp
That’s what I am referring to. The Kentucky Commit part isn’t on his twitter BIo.
I know, that’s what I was getting at. I knew he would take other visits but deleting “Kentucky” from his account is really worrisome.

It's a long process UK will get who they are supposed to and win some games. If we win 10 games again recruits will come. Every program has a ton of decommits.
Who’s to say he isn’t planning an OV this coming weekend to UK? It is a big weekend for us. The only concern is removing Kentucky from his BIO.

He already did an OV with Georgia right before he committed. They made him pose with a big yellow python for some reason. It's Bama or LSU

Either way I'm not worried. If he wants to look around it's to be expected. It's a long way until December.

Last edited:
Everyone hates it when their top recruit wants to take a visit. I don't know to where but it's likely to Bama because Saban got in his ear before he committed.

If it weren't for people like everyone of us on these sites these kids wouldn't realize how news worthy they are. I just can't put the entire blame on them.

I’m going with Georgia or Michigan. Georgia sees us as their biggest threat in the east going forward.

We should tell him that if he takes that visit his offer is gone and he can go have fun playing offensive guard for Saban, because that is exactly the position he'll end up playing if he goes there. I don't care if a kid is a 5 star. When you commit, you commit. So Rogers needs to shit or get off the pot. If he isn't sure he wants to be here, there are other kids out there who do want to be here that can take his spot.

Some of us on here feared Bama would make a hard charge after this player. But they got in late - after his UGA visit, we've been recruiting him since the 8th grade and he and McCall are extremely close. This is not over by a long shot.

In the mean time PLEASE don't dis a kid on here. I understand the frustration of getting a commitment than seeing some back peddling but this is a the 10th ranked player in America. The highest ranked out of state player ever committed here. It's going to be a battle and Kentucky still has a great chance to win it.

I"m going to delete any cheap shot taken at this kid as it hurts what our coaches are working their butts off to achieve.

We should tell him that if he takes that visit his offer is gone and he can go have fun playing offensive guard for Saban, because that is exactly the position he'll end up playing if he goes there. I don't care if a kid is a 5 star. When you commit, you commit. So Rogers needs to shit or get off the pot. If he isn't sure he wants to be here, there are other kids out there who do want to be here that can take his spot.
A reminder that UK is still recruiting guys committed elsewhere. It's part of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT