ADVERTISEMENT

Rockets/Pels, Red Sox/Astros

Can't say I have ever heard of this red sock Astro thing. Sounds like candy

AD on pace for a triple-double and Mirotic is on fire. Crushing the Rockets for now, but you know theyll makea run.

1 rebound and 2 assists away for AD.

Suns with almost a 40 piece in the 1st quarter

[laughing]

The combo of Booker and Ayton is gonna be FUN to watch. Glad I grabbed em both in fantasy. :pimp:

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Going to take a while for Red Rockets to get going. Might be around 500 though November..

But holy shit.. How much help can Boston teams get. First Brady not allowed to be breathed on and then the Astros interference? Can't think of a worse fanbase to get this help either..

Booker is on FIRE!!! Another 3 in the clutch. 14 in the 4th. Suns up 11 now.

Booker is 1 of 4 players to average 24/4/4 by age 21. The others you might have heard of.......Mcgrady, Lebron, MJ.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Yea that ain’t gonna last.
Wouldn't be so sure about that.

New Orleans wants to surround AD with more shooting. That's not Randle (it is Mirotic). What Randle probably can do, however, is be the top offensive option for the Pelicans bench unit. Which isn't a small role, and AD and Randle will play together at times- just not at the start of games, and NO will always have Randle in when AD isn't.

I can easily see Randle not starting, but playing 25-28 mpg and averaging 15-18 per game.

Going to take a while for Red Rockets to get going. Might be around 500 though November..

But holy shit.. How much help can Boston teams get. First Brady not allowed to be breathed on and then the Astros interference? Can't think of a worse fanbase to get this help either..

Def interference. Boston has great fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT