ADVERTISEMENT

Now THIS is a rumor (Arkansas basketball)

I have no problem with anyone else’s sexuality and believe everyone should be free to be with whomever they want as long as both parties are of legal age and consenting. I’ll leave the seventh grade gay jokes to yall. Lol.

That said, it seems like teammates dating/banging would be a good way to rip a locker room apart, especially if/when the relationship goes sour. I know a lot of jobs prohibit employees from dating/banging their coworkers. I wonder if such policies will make their way into men’s and women’s sports. I know this is a stereotype, but I heard this kind of thing is rather common among female athletes.

Reactions: BBBLazing
And this is why work relationships are usually discouraged. They almost NEVER end well. Especially in the same office.

Facts. My wife and I met as retail coworkers in college. Once we went from coworkers with benefits to a serious item, she quit and took a job elsewhere it was the right call.

And this is why work relationships are usually discouraged. They almost NEVER end well. Especially in the same office.
I met my wife at work, worked with her at two separate companies. Not directly in the same dept but in adjacent ones that worked together quite frequently. It never was an issue over the roughly 10 years we spent working together. But we also didn't bang other co-workers. 🤣🤣🤣

I bet after practice and post game showers were interesting. Definitely would need soap on a rope.
Soap on a rope
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Facts. My wife and I met as retail coworkers in college. Once we went from coworkers with benefits to a serious item, she quit and took a job elsewhere it was the right call.
We had an issue one time in a workplace with this. It was fine at first but it got ugly quick. We nearly had to fire a guy. He ended up leaving for other pasture and they broke up. I’m all for good relationships but man if it starts causing workplace issues and basically making everyone else’s work life hell, it’s gotta stop.

Really hate to break it to you, but when virtually every single thread has one or multiple copied and pasted social media posts, there's really no difference.

PS,@HagginHall1999 is a big boy and took my post just fine, so he really doesn't need you to act like some night in shining armour.
Just thought that since you were on the quest to make sure someone "learned something," you could take a bit of your own medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
We had an issue one time in a workplace with this. It was fine at first but it got ugly quick. We nearly had to fire a guy. He ended up leaving for other pasture and they broke up. I’m all for good relationships but man if it starts causing workplace issues and basically making everyone else’s work life hell, it’s gotta stop.

It can be crazy and usually never ends well. It gets really dicey if it involves a subordinate/superior relationship.

When we started dating, other coworkers started rumors about us.

One night I was told she was banging another coworker the night vefore, and she was told likewise about me and one of the female managers. We were together all night of the night in question and slept under the same roof. That’s when we knew it was time to work separately if we wanted a relationship. We’ve been married almost two decades, so i think we chose wisely.

It can be crazy and usually never ends well. It gets really dicey if it involves a subordinate/superior relationship.

When we started dating, other coworkers started rumors about us.

One night I was told she was banging another coworker the night vefore, and she was told likewise about me and one of the female managers. We were together all night of the night in question and slept under the same roof. That’s when we knew it was time to work separately if we wanted a relationship. We’ve been married almost two decades, so i think we chose wisely.
And that was the case in the situation I had to deal with. Manager and a subordinate. Like come on man. You know better.

My husband and I work in the same building. They have us in separate departments but not because it would cause an issue with us working together. We are just both really good at different functions. When we're at work, it's WORK. We do take breaks together, but it's just not the right environment for any intimacy so it's not an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT