ADVERTISEMENT

Now THIS is a rumor (Arkansas basketball)

Thats It Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV
Hopefully they get to the bottom of this

We had an issue one time in a workplace with this. It was fine at first but it got ugly quick. We nearly had to fire a guy. He ended up leaving for other pasture and they broke up. I’m all for good relationships but man if it starts causing workplace issues and basically making everyone else’s work life hell, it’s gotta stop.
I couldn’t work with my wife. I like having me time 😃

Wow. What are the odds that there are three guys on a basketball team that are homosexual?

No judgement here. I'm just saying the odds of 3 out of 13-15 athletes...are miniscule beyond belief.

Not sure why you consider those odds to be crazy. It's generally assumed that 10% of the population is gay, so in a small sample size of 13-14 players on a team ,it's not insane that the singular outcome would be slightly higher.

Reactions: catman111
Not sure why you consider those odds to be crazy. It's generally assumed that 10% of the population is gay, so in a small sample size of 13-14 players on a team ,it's not insane that the singular outcome would be slightly higher.
Call me crazy, but I would assume that the percent in an alpha male locker room is considerably lower than the general population.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
If you do a quick Twitter search you’ll be able to find what I’m talking about.

Apparently Devo Davis and Brazille are an item. And Brazille cheated on Davis with one of the other players as well. Supposedly in the Bahamas.

My brother in law, who is a massive Arkansas fan, brought it to my attention and he believes it.

Just thought I’d share…
Guy said something about this at work the other day, I thought just gossip, but maybe not

• Wow
Reactions: Fox2monk
This story has Tom Crean written all over it. He just HAS to be involved at some level.
Indiana fans, don't pay attention to @Blueworld_3.0. He fell and hit his head and doesn't know what he's talking about. You people up there in Bloomington KNOW that you can bring back the Glory Days by having Coach Tom Crean, aka the Calipari slayer, roaming the sidelines at Ass Hall and handing out Sweet 16 rings. Just Do IT!

• Haha
Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
A forum is absolutely not social media my dude.
disagree with this. This is no different than FaceBook or Twitter. People post things they want others to read. While maybe monitored a little closer, posts violating the TOS of the other sites are removed as well.

Doctor, my bottom hurts right around the entrance.​

Doctor: That’s the exit, as long as you call it the entrance it will hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT