ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Barrett: “We have to be the cutest class”

After watching this video, there should be no doubt in anyone’s mind why EJ Montgomery picked Kentucky.

I made it it one minute in. Wow it’s as bad as the titanic skit or season cancelled skit. Zion looks like he’s auditioning for the wwe. Might as well show them having fun now because in a few months they will hate each other

Absolutely true lol. I've never looked so forward to playing them as I do this year. I think we could see them twice. The only thing better than beating them on national tv is doing it twice.
It’s going to be a tough ticket. Good thing my hotel nights are free because of the points I racked up, since I want good lower arena seats.

I can't believe I'm going to say this
but I think I'll watch their exhibition games this week - I'm curious about how they'll mesh

I can't believe I'm going to say this
but I think I'll watch their exhibition games this week - I'm curious about how they'll mesh

No one will know how they mesh after the exhibition games because Duke will have two starters out. You’re basically just going to watch RJ and Zion trade off iso sets

Reactions: YaySports
No one will know how they mesh after the exhibition games because Duke will have two starters out. You’re basically just going to watch RJ and Zion trade off iso sets
ah, nevermind then
thanks

The hype for the UK Duke game is going to reach biblical proportions for so many reasons.
I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like.Someone will work in the line that this match-up could/ will open and close the college basketball season.The media will play off that for about a week. A game to decide the King of OAD,we will see clips of the 92' game till we are sick of them(that won't take long) Hell let's play one day next week and get it over.

burger_boy_x.jpg

Duke thinks they're just going to walk onto the court and win the game.

I bet we bunch them in their mouth from the get go. This is one game Calipari can use 'you weren't good enough...they didnt want you' as a motivational tool and he's amazing as an underdog or close to one(makes the kids feel like we are underdogs regardless). The arrogance just oozes from those guys and not in a good way. Hope we beat them so bad K falls out of his chair and messes his pants.

They're going to try and run with us, and it's not going to go well for them. We'll have multiple wide open 3's from transition and can keep rotating in fresh bodies as Zion sweats out the McDonalds grease.

Last edited:
Dude RJ has the biggest mouth holy cow. Dude is about a 50 out of 10 on the need to chill factor

Reactions: KyJones64
I mean maybe im just looking jnto it but i watched that video the best i could and i dont see chemistry or friebdship. Its one loud mouth. One shy guy. And one guy whos about as bright as a burnt out light bulb

Has there ever been a more smug, uglier pair of bridge trolls than the Jones brothers?

I hope Hagans can get ahold of the younger one. Talk about a rough welcome to college moment. You know he's never seen a defender the level that Hagans will be on when we face off. He's already elite and has plenty of practice time to keep getting better.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I hope Hagans can get ahold of the younger one. Talk about a rough welcome to college moment. You know he's never seen a defender the level that Hagans will be on when we face off. He's already elite and has plenty of practice time to keep getting better.
Thing is we will throw 3 really pesky defenders at him. He better take some roids

All true. I actually think all three of UK's point guards are better than Jones.

Duke has elite talent in Barrett and Reddish, but if Bolden hasn't taken a massive step forward, they will struggle because that means they'll have two positions (PG and C) that are liabilities.

I'll be watching their Canada games just to get a look at Bolden. If he busts again, K might have to insert O'Connell and go small this year.

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT