ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Barrett: “We have to be the cutest class”

Duke’s games are 7 p.m on Wednesday against Ryerson, 6 p.m. Friday against the University of Toronto and 3 p.m. on Sunday against McGill. All will be televised on ESPN+, an online subscription-only service.

Not a UK fan by any stretch....and I wondered if it was sour grapes based on not getting Zion....but those are indeed some gay as sheet videos.

I've been to Cameron and can confirm, the female students are there based on IQ scores only...

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Buncha feminine ass dudes. Wouldn't be surprised to see then wear skirts as uniforms come November. Duke - where the guys are feminine and the women are masculine.

Buncha feminine ass dudes. Wouldn't be surprised to see then wear skirts as uniforms come November. Duke - where the guys are feminine and the women are masculine.

My Dad had two descriptors for that type (duke type) Candy-arsed and/ or dainty...

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

One game that team will slip up and come out in the cheerleader uniforms...their fans will like it. They will state real men wear cheerleader uniforms...yeah call it far fetched, but, it's not.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT