ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Edwards!

He has to avoid playing like the first 20 games in the next game up. Its always a challenge when a guy is growing in confidence and experience. Dont revert. Keep making shots. Be aggressive.

Love the typo "breaktout". It sounds like someone an English bookie would hire to collect a debt.

You seem to be making references to other posts than mine in your post.
When you have no rationalized response, you go for the typos.

I'm referencing your post directly. You are implying that since Cal saw him several hours per week, and his teammates are all about him (of course they won't throw a player under the bus), that Cal's gifting of Edwards a starting role and a good chunk of minutes even though he really never produced much of anything, until he faced a no-defense Alabama - that Cal must know more than the message board "coaches".

But again, you avoided the main question and honed in on a typo and then claimed I must be referencing someone else's posts, not yours, when speaking about people claiming Cal saw this coming and that's why he kept trying to give him so much time to "break out".

If you're not at all eluding to this, maybe reword your response, because it certainly sounds a lot like you're saying "Cal knew what he was doing" in hindsight.

Reactions: kybloo92
When you have no rationalized response, you go for the typos.

I'm referencing your post directly. You are implying that since Cal saw him several hours per week, and his teammates are all about him (of course they won't throw a player under the bus), that Cal's gifting of Edwards a starting role and a good chunk of minutes even though he really never produced much of anything, until he faced a no-defense Alabama - that Cal must know more than the message board "coaches".

But again, you avoided the main question and honed in on a typo and then claimed I must be referencing someone else's posts, not yours, when speaking about people claiming Cal saw this coming and that's why he kept trying to give him so much time to "break out".

If you're not at all eluding to this, maybe reword your response, because it certainly sounds a lot like you're saying "Cal knew what he was doing" in hindsight.
The typo was a joke. When I see a funny typo, I make a joke about it. That's all it was.

I said Cal has more evidence. Which he does. And more patience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT