ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino is Back: New Coach at Iona

Grasso would seem to be the better fit. Bryant has prepared him for this opportunity.

Went to his game in Athens Greece two weeks ago against Russia. They got beat by 31, played absolutely no defense, every person in the arena smokes. I can't imagine he is having fun over there other than the beautiful countryside.

Went to his game in Athens Greece two weeks ago against Russia. They got beat by 31, played absolutely no defense, every person in the arena smokes. I can't imagine he is having fun over there other than the beautiful countryside.
People are still allowed to smoke in arenas?

In Europe, everyone smokes.
You've got the right. Went out to a business dinner with some Germans and I never saw a bunch smoke and drink so much. Looked like one of those old movies shot in a pool hall. The French and Italians were the same way.

Except that Pitino is probably one of the 5 best coaches in the country....Big difference. He will win wherever he goes.
Not without cheating. Any school outside of the Blue Bloods is not big enough for his ego and arrogance. He may win at the smaller programs but he knows he can never win the big prize from there.

Here they all are after reaching the summit at Kentucky and leaving.
vcYSNRS.gif

Not without cheating. Any school outside of the Blue Bloods is not big enough for his ego and arrogance. He may win at the smaller programs but he knows he can never win the big prize from there.
He won at Ky without cheating. No one said he'd win a NC. If nc's are the criteria for being a great coach, he has already accomplished that. Guarantee he will be successful wherever he coaches in the college ranks.

Let’s forget about Scumbag Pitino he’s an old man and the parade has passed him by He helped UK get back on its feet and took Little Brother to its knees
Now he must deal with the disdain the NCAA has put on him I feel no sorrow for the POS Good Riddance

Cluess has had some serious health issues, causing him to miss this past season - but I hadn’t heard he resigned. I missed that news on Friday. Maas to hear. Good man and a fun coach at Iona. Had a great tenure there.

New Rochelle has the National Guard in place, ostensibly for Corona protection, but really to go on lockdown if Pitino tries to interview.

Just sayin’

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT