ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Kansas Expected to Face "Multiple Major NCAA Violations"

Oh, nooneputsbabyonnoticeofallegations is going out to happy hour all right. To drown his sorrows. Maybe Ole Roy will call Toupee Bill and give him pointers on how to beat the system that is the NCAA. Don't think it will help Kansas, they have dodged too many bullets, eventually you will get hit if you are in enough gunfights, even the best gunslingers eventually die.
Happy hour before noon? Where is this wellspring of delight?

So they are arranging a notice of allegations with no intention of giving any punishments whatsoever?
d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

Yep.

Sorry, you ain't North Carolina, and there ain't some arcane loophole for you to fall through. The idea that the NCAA is going to finally have the stones to bring MULTIPLE MAJOR VIOLATIONS against Kansas and then, down the road, say 'nevermind. You're good,' is so ludicrous even you can't really believe it. You're cooked. At an absolute minimum, recruiting will be under a cloud for the next three years and at the end of that time you'll lose scholarships. But this sounds much worse.

The NCAA gave De Sousa a two year ban, Kansas challenged it and it was overturned. The same could happen here. The NCAA arbitrarily punishes KU without evidence of wrongdoing, Kansas will challenge it, show that every school is impacted, and the punishment will be overturned.

Also when the hammer comes down, if @knee and @nobody disappear without facing the fanbase they love to troll..

They should be permabaned.

I don't troll. And I've always taken my lumps here when I was wrong on a topic. Doubt that I am wrong here. The NCAA may arbitrarily hand down penalties, but guaranteed those will be overturned. The NCAA is peacocking.

The NCAA gave De Sousa a two year ban, Kansas challenged it and it was overturned. The same could happen here. The NCAA arbitrarily punishes KU without evidence of wrongdoing, Kansas will challenge it, show that every school is impacted, and the punishment will be overturned.

Man, nothing against you (I'd probably be trying to convince myself of the same thing if it were UK on the hook), but that is some serious wishful thinking.

Told you that the Jaypukes were going down. Member institutions never beat the NCAA unless NCAA steps outside its jurisdiction.

Filth always sinks to the bottom.

[roll] no evidence? you mean other than wire taps and text messages and confessions on the stand?

There's no evidence you've ever been laid .. even if you have a kid and a wife...... no evidence at all you puny virgin

We've been through all that.

Oh we've been through all those discussions.. you were off in your delusions though.

while you can sue someone for any reason ... if I wanted to, I could sue you for being delusional.......... doesnt mean its gonna work and win though... KU wouldnt be able to win their lawsuit because the NCAA has legal grounds to punish schools for breaking rules.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I don't troll. And I've always taken my lumps here when I was wrong on a topic. Doubt that I am wrong here. The NCAA may arbitrarily hand down penalties, but guaranteed those will be overturned. The NCAA is peacocking.
So once again your school has cheated and been caught but it should just be brushed off ? Sorry cornerbaby but your not The Rat Faced Bastard and Dook . I hope they burn you !!

Like, what do you think is gonna happen? This was the 2nd story in ESPN two months before college basketball is even in season. Are you that delusional to think either 1. Nothing happens or 2. Of something does, Kansas will appeal, AND WIN?!

Good God..

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Well whatever will happen wont happen until after this year so carry on. KU will make a final four this year

Is that true? I recall them not issuing any ruling and Memphis playing him anyway. Is that not the case?
The NCAA actually cleared Rose twice. After the season they were given some information that led them to believe Rose didn’t take his own SAT. So they approached Rose (who refused to talk) and Memphis (who refused to fight it), then just ruled the player ineligible and Memphis had to forfeit the season.

It's bizarre to me that Memphis refused to fight and I think it was a punk move by Derrick Rose to turn his back and let the school get slapped. But it is what it is.

Last edited:
Well whatever will happen wont happen until after this year so carry on. KU will make a final four this year

Yup.

Expect them to cut down the nets. That's how it works in college bball. You cheat, you win. Look at UNC. Instead of probation, they get another title in 2017. Makes me sick.

Reactions: westerncat
Keep hoping. Kansas is going down. I have been telling you that for several months. The NCAA will be taking the baby out of the corner to the woodshed.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT