ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Kansas Expected to Face "Multiple Major NCAA Violations"

I feel bad for Kansas fans
giphy.gif

Best part about Kansas fans is they think by someone from their being successful it makes it somehow one of their accomplishments.

Running out to Happy Hour. Absolutely nothing will become of this. I.e., Zero sanctions will be forthcoming. If they do, I believe Kansas will sue.
ARE YOU A JOKE OR WHAT...WHO are they gonna sue???the ncaa...that is sueing yourself....the ncaa is made of all members of the universities that agree to abide their own rules that they all set. so good luck sueing who ever...it will turn out just like the tards.SO SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP HERE CPMES THE BOOM. :boom::boom:

T
Why would I be “nervous”? I don’t know what there is to even be nervous about. If you tell me I might have a better idea.

I doubt it’s DeSousa since the NCAA just cleared him to play again. That would be awfully weird. Paying other players? Could be but I’d have to see. Offering to pay?

If they ever did go on probation for a year I wouldn’t even care, they’ll be back. KU is a blue blood destined to be a forever powerhouse, everyone knows that.
The NCAA cleared Rose and then after the season, made Memphis forfeit every game, remember that

i figured something before the end of the year. but i’d be surprised if they enforce this calendar year if it’s not ready before the start of this season. i don’t think that will happen. doesn’t mean ku won’t move themselves. anyway, if true it just again proves the ncaa moves when it wants. and purposefully didn’t against unc. they had all the evidence from unc they needed with a public report (as well as a book), agents, whistle blowers, otl, and emmert’s own public statements of horror.

the ncaa is going to burn multiple schools within 1 year of the trials. meanwhile at unc they had 5 years since the pepper’s transcript leaked, followed shortly by the whistle blowers, AND already had a full enforcement team taking temporary residence in their athletic department because of football.

one case has a single school, and an athletic department ALREADY on probation, with agents surrounding (can’t be emphasized enough), and they needed 5 f*#king years to say they could or would not do anything. this despite overwhelming factually based evidence and an athletic department completely out of control right in their midst. the other case is open and shut with about 4-6 months of actual work to (possibly) methodically investigate and serve several big time programs with major penalties around the same time. all in all if the star’s source is correct and the lsu’s of the world are to follow this whole thing will have taken less than 1 year.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
@kl40504 mr bacus on the main board is saying that this is your wet dream. I know you can’t lost there, but figured I would let you know so when you back you can let her have it

We couldn't get Kanter eligible and there was no funny business, but De Sousa gets to py this year after clear BS. what a joke. Even if this does come to be anythng it won't be until after this season. Like some have said they just have to pull the UNCheat playbook out and sue LMFAO.

Gassnola also said he agreed to pay $20,000 to Fenny Falmagne, the guardian of De Sousa, to help Falmagne exit an agreement to send De Sousa to Maryland, an Under Armour school.

As a result of that trial, De Sousa was given a two-year NCAA suspension. Kansas appealed the second year of the punishment and the NCAA reinstated De Sousa, who is allowed to play this upcoming season.

If they ever did go on probation for a year I wouldn’t even care, they’ll be back. KU is a blue blood destined to be a forever powerhouse, everyone knows that.

fc4.jpg

Wait. What?

The only time powerhouse is associated with Kansas is winning your joke of a conference.

Three NCAA Titles. Jay Wright alone has nearly that many. Shoot. He did that in only three years. It took KU 31 to 67% of its titles.

Yeah. You’re second on the all time wins list.
I have a feeling it’s about to take a hit.

Blue blood is stretching it. Powerhouse is a whopper for sure.

Make no mistake. I can’t stand your program. I actually like Duke more than I do KU. And that’s saying something. Self is an arrogant jerk. The wildfire is spreading and I have a feeling KU is in for a serious burn.

Why would I be “nervous”? I don’t know what there is to even be nervous about. If you tell me I might have a better idea.

I doubt it’s DeSousa since the NCAA just cleared him to play again. That would be awfully weird. Paying other players? Could be but I’d have to see. Offering to pay?

A blue blood cheater. One of the best.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
You mean that guy who won more championships at Kentucky single-handedly than everyone in the history of the Jailhawks back to 1899 - including, if Kentucky were lame enough to count them, the laughable joke-banners awarded by the California Bakery you hang in YOUR arena (Rupp has more Helms banners than KU)?

Hell, we don't care where he spent his time between ages 18-21. He became a legend in Kentucky.
Coach Rupp always said he was born in Kansas but got to Kentucky as soon as he could .

Running out to Happy Hour. Absolutely nothing will become of this. I.e., Zero sanctions will be forthcoming. If they do, I believe Kansas will sue.
Are you that stupid or just pretending. You have been saying all along there was nothing to see here. Well get ready to get games vacated and fall farther and farther behind UK in all time wins. Kansas is going down and it is about time. The Adidas rep has been cooperating with authorities and the NCAA will be putting Self and Kansas in the corner with nooneputsbabyinacorner.

I will wait until we know what the violations are before I start turning cart wheels but I hope the NCAA nails KU to the wall. Anyone know when the violations will be made public ?

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT