ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Both Dickinson and McCullar to miss Big12 tournament

It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony GIF - It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony Smh GIFs

They won’t be able to knock the rust off and make a run. Their seed is meaningless.

What’s anyone worried about Kansas for this year anyway? They suck.
We’re not worried about them. I actually want to play them because I’m very confident we beat them.

The hand wringing is because KU is being projected as the last 3 seed, and Kentucky as the first 4 seed. Self sitting these dudes opens up the door for the committee to invalidate the loss they likely take in first or second game because of injuries, thus potentially gifting them a 3 that could take a spot from Kentucky.

The difference between a 3 and a 4 this year is astronomical if you get matched with one of the big 3 one seeds

We’re not worried about them. I actually want to play them because I’m very confident we beat them.

The hand wringing is because KU is being projected as the last 3 seed, and Kentucky as the first 4 seed. Self sitting these dudes opens up the door for the committee to invalidate the loss they likely take in first or second game because of injuries, thus potentially gifting them a 3 that could take a spot from Kentucky.

The difference between a 3 and a 4 this year is astronomical if you get matched with one of the big 3 one seeds
We are not getting a 4 seed as long as we win 2. If we don’t win 2, we deserve a four. We’ll see.

We need to space out the wins lead. I know why they’re doing it, but it doesn’t matter. Space the lead back out. I’m tired of losing prestige under this regime.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT