ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Kansas Expected to Face "Multiple Major NCAA Violations"

"The NCAA is preparing to issue a notice of allegations that details multiple major violations in the Kansas men’s basketball program, The Star has learned.

The notice will come, sources told The Star, after a summer of speculation following a top NCAA official saying the organization would make findings against schools involved in a pay-for-play recruiting scheme investigated by the FBI."

giphy.gif

Let's put it this way: Kiss that FF from a couple years ago goodbye, and settle in to third, or maybe fourth, place on the all time wins list.

I didn’t ask you to “put it this way”. I asked you what the charges were.

Only finding this in the KC Star story... and references to it. Anything independent of the KC Star's unsourced piece?

This is awesome, and overdue, but have to wonder if this is to distract from the BS that's been going on with the Sacred Cows that reside in the northern Carolina. Self has a longer record of outright scummbaggery, but Duke has been pretty damn blatant the last 5 years.

And no one can and probably ever will touch UNC when it comes to blatant academic fraud.

But hey, it's a positive if KU finally gets exposed.

Well, we don’t know yet. HOWEVER, we do know there will be MANY and they are MAJOR.

Sucks to be a KU fan lol

We all know you’re REALLY nervous buddy boy.

Why would I be “nervous”? I don’t know what there is to even be nervous about. If you tell me I might have a better idea.

I doubt it’s DeSousa since the NCAA just cleared him to play again. That would be awfully weird. Paying other players? Could be but I’d have to see. Offering to pay?

If they ever did go on probation for a year I wouldn’t even care, they’ll be back. KU is a blue blood destined to be a forever powerhouse, everyone knows that.

Reactions: cgreen423
Why would I be “nervous”? I don’t know what there is to even be nervous about. If you tell me I might have a better idea.

I doubt it’s DeSousa since the NCAA just cleared him to play again. That would be awfully weird. Paying other players? Could be but I’d have to see. Offering to pay?

If they ever did go on probation for a year I wouldn’t even care, they’ll be back. KU is a blue blood destined to be a forever powerhouse, everyone knows that.

Are you familiar with the meaning of the phrase “Whistling past the graveyard”?

Sounds like to me knee jerk you know the Rug is about to pulled out from under the Jailhawks lol !

Not saying you're wrong, but IU fans have said the same thing since 1987.

Many seem to think blueblood status can be lost, and point to IU as proof.

Just like IU...........[roll]

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Don't get testy with me, RugBurns. You are a guest on the Kentucky board. And its not our fault your notoriously corrupt program is finally getting a portion of justice. You didn't earn the Jailhawks moniker for nothing.
Don't get testy with me, RugBurns. You are a guest on the Kentucky board. And its not our fault your notoriously corrupt program is finally getting a portion of justice. You didn't earn the Jailhawks moniker for nothing.

Your arena is named after our alum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT