ADVERTISEMENT

Report drew_ukfan - member Is a good American

Short-Dawg-69

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Let’s all officially thank him.
Donate to the Mazda NIL

This dude put all aside and put the job on his back. All money was upfront out of his own pocket.
Drove Cal from Lexington to Arkansas in his personal Mazda… probably had a couple Gatorade’s.

This dude NEEDS to be a Rupps Rafters hero…. He is a great American….

💯👍🏻👍🏻💯

obama-come-on-what-2.gif

Let’s all officially thank him.
Donate to the Mazda NIL

This dude put all aside and put the job on his back. All money was upfront out of his own pocket.
Drove Cal from Lexington to Arkansas in his personal Mazda… probably had a couple Gatorade’s.

This dude NEEDS to be a Rupps Rafters hero…. He is a great American….

💯👍🏻👍🏻💯
Here here! @drew_ukfan is a legend!

My fellow Americans, Kentuckians by the grace of God. I just did what any true fan of the program would’ve done. The famed Mazda is parked in the garage after that epic journey, hopefully in hibernation for a long while. I’m not Catholic but I love the new Pope of Kentucky!

Thx for the dedicated thread

Thanks also to all you guys who drove down along with us putting sugar in the gas tanks of every damn Uber Cal called along the way trying to bolt back to Lexington.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: drew_ukfan
My fellow Americans, Kentuckians by the grace of God. I just did what any true fan of the program would’ve done. The famed Mazda is parked in the garage after that epic journey, hopefully in hibernation for a long while. I’m not Catholic but I love the new Pope of Kentucky!

I wiped down the passenger seat after you got back

• Haha
Well aware of the poster for sure, you can check my join date and post count.

Just don't get the reference, I'm sure it happened in a thread I wasn't keeping up with.
Unbelievable seeing a Junior talk to a Senior like that!! Tampa is a mainstay!!

• Haha
Reactions: Tampa_cat54
Would the people who cheered Matt Jones at the presser know?
Would the people who cheered Matt Jones at the presser please stand up? I repeat, would the people who cheered Matt Jones at the presser please stand up? We’re gonna have a problem here…

Reactions: BBUK

Did you kick Cal to the curb when you got there? ;)

When you went past Great American Ball park with Cal. Did you tell him never to step foot inside there again you fraud?
He can go root on his Pirates and Steelers. Stay the hell away from Cincinnati pro sports venues.

Hey. I was backseat providing snacks on that trip. Handing out munchies and soda is an critical function for road trips.
Did you say Cal I wanted you fired one day then the next I was willing to give you another chance?
I'm just messing with ya. You're a good man. But I always got a kick out of how one day you wanted him fired. UK would win a couple games and you were willing to give him some rope.

Did you say Cal I wanted you fired one day then the next I was willing to give you another chance?
I'm just messing with ya. You're a good man. But I always got a kick out of how one day you wanted him fired. UK would win a couple games and you were willing to give him some rope.
Tbf, I gave him rope enough to get to this March with Reed and Dilly. Losing to freaking Oakland sealed the deal.

I just wonder what they listened to on the radio. I feel like it was a Hank Williams Jr. cassette stuck in the player for three years.
This made me laugh. True story: the player in my old truck won't eject, and I've had the best of Hank Williams Sr. stuck in my truck for OVER 3 years....probably closer to 6. I listen to the radio mostly when I'm in it these days...

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT