ADVERTISEMENT

Renewing car registration in Louisville

Actually I was wrong about why I couldn't do it online and it may be a problem for a lot of people. She did say they just sent April renewals this week but the reason I couldn't do it online wasn't because it was expired. They have a new system and they had to update a piece of information in the system. I would have had to go in no matter when I did it.

Actually I was wrong about why I couldn't do it online and it may be a problem for a lot of people. She did say they just sent April renewals this week but the reason I couldn't do it online wasn't because it was expired. They have a new system and they had to update a piece of information in the system. I would have had to go in no matter when I did it.
Hoping you let the little nice lady that helped you live. She doesnt deserve what crossed your mind.

Got the renewal notice the same day the tag expired. Now I am sitting at the county clerks office because I can't renew online because it's expired. BS
Or you could do like I did and drive on expired tags til they came in. You can do it online and if they run your tags they’ll know that it’s being processed.

Your fault for being a lemming that thinks he’s going straight to jail with expired tags… they won’t even write you a ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry With A G
Or you could do like I did and drive on expired tags til they came in. You can do it online and if they run your tags they’ll know that it’s being processed.

Your fault for being a lemming that thinks he’s going straight to jail with expired tags… they won’t even write you a ticket.
I tried online. It declined and said I had to go in.

Hey Glenn, police in Louisville are rarely stopping people when they are driving like maniacs. Update it when you get around to it.

Unless you are loitering in a known hooker zone, you will probably be alright. Errr, the rest of us will probably be alright.

They had problems with the April renewals going out late, but your renewal is the exact same time every year. Why not just pay it in the middle of April whether you get the renewal or not?

They had problems with the April renewals going out late, but your renewal is the exact same time every year. Why not just pay it in the middle of April whether you get the renewal or not?
Because I didn't think about it and I think people are missing where I corrected that it wasn't because it was expired. I couldn't renew on line because of the new system they put in. I think a lot of people that think they will be able to renew online are going to have to go in.

They needed you to come in to hopefully get a DNA sample to solve most of the unsolved murders in the west end. Can't get that on line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT