ADVERTISEMENT

Cal stole my joy for UK bball ...

Runnin'Ramel

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
I used to spend a LOT of my income on traveling to games, buying memorabilia, anything related to UK basketball. I never missed a game, whether it meant watching on my phone in the other room during a wedding reception, or listening to a scrambled AM radio signal in the car and couldn't tell who scored most of the time.

I didn't even watch the game last night. Not one second. I just knew a trap game meant UK would lose because Cal can't handle those situations. Looking at the box score and seeing Dillingham play 22 minutes - just shook my head. Seeing Wagner and Bradshaw COMBINE for 0 points? Predictable.

I'm 100% done until Cal is gone, and I can live with that. I got young kids and work and life to keep me busy until the university realizes what this washed up used car salesman has done to this program so many of us have loved and invested so much into for the majority of our lives.

Take all that NBA Draft talk and GTFO, Cal.

Amen!!! I skipped it also and now I just laugh at the fact Cal is putting this program in a dumpster. He don't even care and that rubs off on his players. Wagner Edwards and Bradshaw have been biggest disappointments of the last 5 years. Maybe on the Skal list of disappointment and winning with this soft ass coach isn't gonna happen. UK needs a leader of men as much as a coach and not for sure there's such a thing now n days. We might be done as a program for 10 years which means alot of our seasons will be just like we been seeing.

Couldn't agree more. UK fans should unite and file a class action law suit. This much theft must be punished.

I'm so out of it this season, that a loss doesn't even keep me up or ruin my evening anymore. I just shrug, turn off the TV and head to bed. How the program has fallen.

Reactions: TheJuddDome
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT