ADVERTISEMENT

Refs taking over early in Zags/FSU

I knew they’d go after FSUs big man. Him around the rim is the only chance they have. If they can sit him early the Zags run away with this one and it looks like it’s gonna work to perfection.

Looks like they anticipated the goal tending on the shot from the Zag's player. Maybe I was wrong, but it sure looked like a legit block by the FSU player to me.

Reactions: Lempface
8 minutes in and 8 fouls called. 5 on Zags, 3 on FSU. Probably should be the other way around. FSU getting away with a lot of physicality early.

Looks like they anticipated the goal tending on the shot from the Zag's player. Maybe I was wrong, but it sure looked like a legit block by the FSU player to me.

Maybe. It was pretty close.

Was gonna post this too, that looked waaaay clean to me in real-time.

Whistles have died down but that was a sketchy one on Tillie.

I know Gonzaga plays in a church league but I feel like they are not the Gonzaga of 5 years ago. Kind of like 17, they have dudes who are athletic and are upperclassman who are good. they Now have dudes who are legit first rounders. NBA type upperclassman with a good coach in mark few....I like Gonzaga. I also think they can beat duke against

I know Gonzaga plays in a church league but I feel like they are not the Gonzaga of 5 years ago. Kind of like 17, they have dudes who are athletic and are upperclassman who are good. they Now have dudes who are legit first rounders. NBA type upperclassman with a good coach in mark few....I like Gonzaga. I also think they can beat duke against

A few of us have been beating this drum for a while now. Namely Aike. Their run through their conference was similar to 91 UNLV with the exception of the last st mary’s game. They were really dominant. They beat up on nobodies but they beat those teams like a historically good mid major would.

Wichita State went undefeated a few years ago in conference and they had some close calls. And weren’t nearly as dominant statistically as this Gonzaga team. And that was still a really good Wichita team.

This has been a pretty good game. FSU can take a punch. Now can they throw one?

Who thought twenty years ago when Gonzaga made that miracle run to the Elite Eight that they'd use that as a springboard to become a top NCAA seed and arguably the best basketball program in the West?

Norvell got hit in the back of the head on that but nobody saw it.

Holding the ball with two hands isn’t good enough the way FSU smacks at it.

Two straight front end bonus missed for Gonzaga in a close game with 4 minutes left. That’s a fast way to give a game away.

Reactions: Aike
Looks like they are going to hold on and there goes my surprise Final Four team. Hoping Tennessee won't be my 2nd Final Four team out tonight.

I’m going to learn not to pick Leonard Hamilton coached teams to go farther than sweet 16

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT