ADVERTISEMENT

Refs taking over early in Zags/FSU

Florida State was far and away our most difficult match up in the tournament; crazy athletic, crazy height and crazy depth. I’m much less worried about either Texas Tech or Michigan. At this point in the tournament it’s all about survive and advance.

Florida State was far and away our most difficult match up in the tournament; crazy athletic, crazy height and crazy depth. I’m much less worried about either Texas Tech or Michigan. At this point in the tournament it’s all about survive and advance.

Those teams are both more skilled than FSU, as well as better defensively.

Those teams are both more skilled than FSU, as well as better defensively.
That’s a definite “maybe” on both points. But either way this pillow fight on TV right now is setting back basketball 50 years. Not worried in the least about either team.

That’s a definite “maybe” on both points. But either way this pillow fight on TV right now is setting back basketball 50 years. Not worried in the least about either team.

I’ve got you guys winning, but you’re ridiculously cocky for a fan of a team who basically has never done anything. If you can’t recognize the defensive ability of these two teams, I don’t know what to tell ya.

I’ve got you guys winning, but you’re ridiculously cocky for a fan of a team who basically has never done anything. If you can’t recognize the defensive ability of these two teams, I don’t know what to tell ya.
You do realize that I predicted Florida State would beat us tonight, correct? Michigan has 16 points at the half and Texas Tech has 24. Stating that facing either one of those two is less difficult than Florida State was Is not “ridiculously cocky” in the least, it is being realistic and honest. Why you felt the need to insult our program I don’t know, but you do you.

You do realize that I predicted Florida State would beat us tonight, correct? Michigan has 16 points at the half and Texas Tech has 24. Stating that facing either one of those two is less difficult than Florida State was Is not “ridiculously cocky” in the least, it is being realistic and honest. Why you felt the need to insult our program I don’t know, but you do you.

I’ve never insulted your program. You haven’t impressed me much as a poster though.

You had it wrong if you thought FSU would beat you tonight. You also have if wrong if you think FSU is better than Michigan or TT.

So maybe you aren’t cocky. Maybe you just don’t know the game very well. Better?

But seriously, where you got the impression that I was insulting your program, I’ll never know. That is a comically stupid take.

I’ve never insulted your program. You haven’t impressed me much as a poster though.

You had it wrong if you thought FSU would beat you tonight. You also have if wrong if you think FSU is better than Michigan or TT.

So maybe you aren’t cocky. Maybe you just don’t know the game very well. Better?

But seriously, where you got the impression that I was insulting your program, I’ll never know. That is a comically stupid take.
So just to be clear, this wasn’t an insult to the program, “...for a fan of a team who basically has never done anything”? lol ok P.S. Can you show me where I ever said that Florida State was better than Texas Tech or Michigan? I was very explicit that I was talking specifically about matchup’s. Context is key, Focus young Jedi, focus.

So just to be clear, this wasn’t an insult to the program, “...for a fan of a team who basically has never done anything”? lol ok P.S. Can you show me where I ever said that Florida State was better than Texas Tech or Michigan? I was very explicit that I was talking specifically about matchup’s. Context is key, Focus young Jedi, focus.

It’s a fact that your team has basically never done anything. Sorry you take that as an insult.

It’s a fact that your team has basically never done anything. Sorry you take that as an insult.
So just to be clear, being the only team to have made the sweet 16 for the last five years straight, being in the elite 8 three of the last five years and playing for the national championship two years ago is your definition of “basically never done anything”, correct? Haha, ok. Have a good evening.

So just to be clear, being the only team to have made the sweet 16 for the last five years straight, being in the elite 8 three of the last five years and playing for the national championship two years ago is your definition of “basically never done anything”, correct? Haha, ok. Have a good evening.

Look around, bud. You’re in rarified air and it’s messing with your senses. What you have accomplished is basically nothing from our perspective.

But thanks for hanging out and begging us to give you more credit than you’ve earned. You would make a good Tennessee fan.

But at least you guys have 1 Final Four. That’s only one less than Dartmouth and Loyola-Chicago.

Let me check that again...yep. Dartmouth! Never mind, then. If you’ve almost caught Dartmouth, I guess you have been putting in work. [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT