ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves per Rothstein; returning to “school.”

So in order to keep reeves we have to overpay for his value and promise him enough shots. I don't get how this is any different than what people said calipari allegedly did with the freshmen.
No we don't have to overpay his ass for anything.Hell hit the portal and find us anybody that just wants to be here.So sick of this crap.

Reactions: westerncat
Im beginning to think the only real sports are pro rastling and roller derby. College basketball has turned into.a farce

Reactions: catlogic15
Cool story nerd.

Show me anywhere on Twitter that connects Reeves with an offer from Arkansas.

I’ll wait….
Common sense says Arkansas has offered. They’ve offered anyone with a pulse in the transfer portal or sniffing it.

lol I love these players.

We need to discuss "role".

Um that's kind of dependent on you Reeves. Play good "bigger role" lol.
I mean WTF is there to discuss here.
If you want a bigger role also, don’t go 1-15 with the season on the line. The 1-15 and him shopping offers/using Kentucky is the summer is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

If you want a bigger role also, don’t go 1-15 with the season on the line. The 1-15 and him shopping offers/using Kentucky is the summer is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
Already left a bad taste.Id just rather he don't come back to UK.hell go with our 7 and hell with it.We screwed anyway so no use having his drama shit on the team

The kid can start and be the hero of a number of other teams. Unless Cal promises him minutes, a starting role and NIL money to match whatever others value him at he should transfer . You would and would advise your kid to under the same circumstances.
Cal has a history of playing his freshman even when they don’t pan out other than more qualified backups. Think Skal, BJ Boston etc.
if he comes back to UK he will be the best player on the team ( not potential, next year) and should be the centerpiece of our offense and PR.
Failing that commitment he should leave .
TEAM FIRST . NOT PRO TRAINING GROUND.

College basketball has turned into a 3 ring circus. Complete and utter joke.
R84H8cj.png

If I was the coach he wouldn’t have a spot. Go make your money, I don’t blame you for that , but you are not holding me hostage.

Cool story nerd.

Show me anywhere on Twitter that connects Reeves with an offer from Arkansas.

I’ll wait….
There are like 5 out of the 25,000 transfers that Arkansas hasn’t reached out to. Big time inside info there Jack.

If I was the coach he wouldn’t have a spot. Go make your money, I don’t blame you for that , but you are not holding me hostage.

That's great and I totally understand that but we have a grand total of seven players currently lol.

He's not holding anyone hostage. No one is in a panic except the super minority here that think they are a majority.

NIL doesn't work like that super minority says either.

And Reeves is a practice player. Who cares where he goes other than the super minority?

Get use to this year after year :SHOW ME THE MONEY" this is what CBB has become. It will never get any better !

Me too. I was Reeves supporter.
I still am. Why blame the kid for looking out for his own interest . Cal has a history of playing his one and dones Over more experienced players who would do much better in each game at that moment.
Cal claims it’s Not to hurt their feelings and maybe that they will prove by march . However , that hasn’t worked for the past ten years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT