ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves per Rothstein; returning to “school.”

If I’m being honest, if you were returning to a program that badly needs good PR…is Rothstein getting info from your pops the way you’d do it?

Who knows

If he doesn’t make a statement tonight and say something like “let’s run it back bbn”. Then it’s time to worry

If I'm Cal I immediately start getting someone in here to replace Reeves and if Reeves makes a stink about it just tell him "maybe be more clear about your intentions next time".

Ten bucks says that if it's not UK he'll go somewhere that he does not have to play much defense and can be a "shooting PG" or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukfan041
He will likely “weigh his options” until he finishes his classes. That way no one gives him crap about leaving while he is still on campus.

Bottom line: he is leaving.

UNLESS….

$$$$$ and playing time promises.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Can you please stop acting like you’re an insider. “I am told” We all have Twitter bro.
Cool story nerd.

Show me anywhere on Twitter that connects Reeves with an offer from Arkansas.

I’ll wait….

Sharpe and Reeves are just a couple of things that are wrong with Kentucky basketball now. One never played and the other one is going to graduate from Kentucky and then transfer.

Can we just start an organization for dumbass jocks that want to play ball and never read a book? Let's quit fooling ourselves here. These specimens have and always have been paid to "go to college".

Lol. College and education...what a laugh. And I boxed for USAFA once upon a time. At least when I lost I lost, and when I won, well, I won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT