ADVERTISEMENT

"Rothstein Not Selling UK Stock"

The legion of Doom are the only ones selling the stock. Sure my expectations are tampered a bit but we are still as good as anyone else. No top tier teams this year and I still stand by us having the highest ceiling.
Correction - they COULD be good. The difference 'are good' and 'could be good', is if John Calipari is willing to do what Kentucky pays him to do and put Kentucky winning as top priority.

I’m not selling them either. I will say, the weekly knee jerk reactions to college sports, especially basketball, is crazy. Not just for UK, but one week a team is a FF lock and then the next week they’ll be lucky to the make the tournament or vice versa. I can understand fans doing it (guilty myself) but the people paid to follow the sport go whichever direction the wind is blowing.

What is the legion of doom? 20 guys with 133 aliases?
Same as the CHC. Most of them want us to lose just so they can spew their Cal hate until the next win.

The loss to SC was just a total embarrassment.

No excuse for it. The players played awful. The coaching staff coached awful.

There’s not one player or coach that did well against SC.

We should have rolled them.

But it’s still one game. Cal is not getting fired over it. Cal is not quitting because of it.

No players are leaving because of it.

We have the team we have and it’s a damn good team that had a very bad day.

We get back on track Sat. But all that will do is somewhat silence the haters until something else triggers them.

Sounds like if we lose to Tennessee on Feb. 3rd he might think about selling or telling everyone he told us so if we pull it out. It would be a huge win to beat UT on the road.

It could be that the SEC is once again a tough conference to play in. 3 top ten teams last week and second on real time rpi behind the big twelve. It's better than cakewalking through a crappy conference, say like the ACC.

I still have hope, but man that USC beatdown and the UNCW loss have me questioning this team and staff. They have to figure out how to put together complete games on both sides of the ball. The UNC game is the most complete game we have had. But we haven’t shown the ability to lock in defensively yet and I have this gnawing in my gut that says we never figure it out. Our offense has a high enough ceiling that we could run to the final four if things bounce right, but this defense will send us home if we can’t lock a good team down.

Reactions: $Z71$
Sounds like if we lose to Tennessee on Feb. 3rd he might think about selling or telling everyone he told us so if we pull it out. It would be a huge win to beat UT on the road.
Feb 3 is @ Rupp. UK is at Tenn for last game of season. Either way, Feb 3 is a big game and must win for seeding purposes

The legion of Doom are the only ones selling the stock. Sure my expectations are tampered a bit but we are still as good as anyone else. No top tier teams this year and I still stand by us having the highest ceiling.
🤦🏻‍♂️ this is where the Cal huggers try to get people to believe they (huggers) are the majority.

“Everyone I know loves Cal and supports him”

😂😂😂

Cal is a clown. I’ve just been hoping we have enough talent to hide all his inadequacies. Still holding out hope 🤞🏻

Reactions: TFCats11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT