ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves disappears in big games

Been tryna to tell y’all the Reeves in big games stuff was silly. I know about the K-State game last year. But we wouldn’t even have been in that next game playing K-State if not for Reeves in the Providence game the round before.

Reeves is a big time scorer and not scared. Honestly his shot was a little off last night but he puts so much pressure on the defense no matter what. Still managed to get 24 without having his best stuff last night. We are really fortunate to have him.

We all know a couple of regulars here that look like this whenever Reeves makes a huge shot….

0thd6S.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thedahc and STL_Cat
Ditto, I’ll man up. Glad to eat crow on Reeves. He’s also gotten better defensively than people give him credit for (his size helps with that obviously)
No need to eat crow, he kept at it and improved. Not only his play on the road and big games, but defense as well. We are all Threeves fans now!’

• Love
Reactions: ukfan1622
It's WILD how good he's been this year. Dude is a pro right now. He is so consistent in he way he moves and shoots. He improved his overall game so much in the off-season.

He's right there with Knecht. Reeves has 370 points on 257 shots. Knecht has 371 on 261 shots. Knecht is talked about as one of the best players in the country. Reeves seems to be the forgotten man a lot.

When Reeves added that runner and ability yo drive consistently it chsnged his entire game even his defense is better - still not great but better. Reeves has been maybe moat improved player on team not counting Ugo as he didn't really play last year.

Hes gotten more creative on ways to score , his game has grown leaps n bounds .. all American level

This was always an unfair criticism of Reeves, even after the tournament game against KSU last year. I love the guy and he's even better this year. It's been so much fun to watch him this season.

What do you think @UKBB4Ever ?

Reactions: ORCAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT