ADVERTISEMENT

Reds are showing signs of life; 11 gms back in loss column of 3rd NL WC w/still 73 gms to play

Dude. You’re just making goofy pointless arguments at this point that have nothing to do with hardware, you know the shit that matters. You’re better than this.
It’s a legitimate argument. Y’all faced the Phillies and Mets while the Reds battled the Dodgers and Giants. Acting like that’s not relevant is just absurd

Reds have been awful most of the last 30 years, no one is arguing that. Reds, Pirates, Brewers, and stretches where the Cubs have been bad have given the Cards once again an easy path to making the playoffs most years. And then we know anything can happen in the playoffs (2011)

the Reds blew the best chance they’ve had in a long time in 2012

The Cardinals are the 2nd best MLB franchise of all-time behind only the Yankees. Those are the facts. Historically the best team in the National League. Also facts.
Sure but it’s the Yankees then a long gap to the Cardinals. Dodgers coming fast too

Reactions: deep3
Based on all time wins and World Series the Reds are probably #9 overall franchise. Yeah we haven't been good since Marge but to act like we don't have an excellent history to be proud of is horseshit.

Sure but it’s the Yankees then a long gap to the Cardinals. Dodgers coming fast too
I understand there’s a big gap between the Yankees and the Cardinals, no argument from me there. But Cardinals are the best in the NL and 2nd best of all-time by hardware. So I don’t give a whole heap of a lot of shits about who the Cardinals did or didn’t want to play in the NL. They’re the best.

Based on all time wins and World Series the Reds are probably #9 overall franchise. Yeah we haven't been good since Marge but to act like we don't have an excellent history to be proud of is horseshit.
No argument there. The Reds have a good history, a lot like Indiana basketball.

I understand there’s a big gap between the Yankees and the Cardinals, no argument from me there. But Cardinals are the best in the NL and 2nd best of all-time by hardware. So I don’t give a whole heap of a lot of shits about who the Cardinals did or didn’t want to play in the NL. They’re the best.
Cut corners, dodge the big guys, cry till you get your way. Thats Cardinal baseball baby!

Cut corners, dodge the big guys, cry till you get your way. Thats Cardinal baseball baby!
Sounding like Indiana fans talking about playing in the Big Ten vs UK playing in the SEC, lol. The 11 World Series speak for themselves.

Sounding like Indiana fans talking about playing in the Big Ten vs UK playing in the SEC, lol. The 11 World Series speak for themselves.
Gashouse gang is cool, I like those guys
Musial got a couple while others went to the war
I like Bob Gibson
Whitey ball is cool, wish more teams would play that style
not a fan of Larussa, not sure how anyone could be

Gashouse gang is cool, I like those guys
Musial got a couple while others went to the war
I like Bob Gibson
Whitey ball is cool, wish more teams would play that style
not a fan of Larussa, not sure how anyone could be
I’m a fan of winning World Series, though. And Larussa did that twice in St. Louis. Hard to not like that if you’re a Cardinals fan.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Naquin 1st Domino to fall, now Castillo to Seattle. 3 Top 5 prospects with #1 Noelvi Marte, #3 Edwin Arroyo both SS. Starting RHP Levi Stoudt and a reliever Andrew Moore.

Before it's said and done, they're going to be playing to see who gets the number one pick in next years draft.

Before it's said and done, they're going to be playing to see who gets the number one pick in next years draft.
Ahead of the Pirates, Nats, Cubs & A's. Going to be tough fight to the end with Oakland undergoing a complete roster overhaul too since the offseason.

ADVERTISEMENT