ADVERTISEMENT

Red Dead Redemption 2

A few missions in to chapter four and I’ve noticed a big reduction in the amount of wildlife, even hot spots seem to be void of most things except a few deer. I rode a lengthy section of dewberry creek and saw three deer in eagle eye, not a single small animal. Anybody else had this happen?

Aside from that the owl is hard to locate, I hear them but haven’t spotted one yet. Same goes for the woodpecker, smashing a nearby tree and yet I’ve never saw one.

A few missions in to chapter four and I’ve noticed a big reduction in the amount of wildlife, even hot spots seem to be void of most things except a few deer. I rode a lengthy section of dewberry creek and saw three deer in eagle eye, not a single small animal. Anybody else had this happen?

Aside from that the owl is hard to locate, I hear them but haven’t spotted one yet. Same goes for the woodpecker, smashing a nearby tree and yet I’ve never saw one.
I keep finding new types of wildlife..came across those big ass lizards that run on two feet across the sand the other day

Reactions: Xception

You’ll find more wild life. You just need to give it more time! HAVE SOME GOD D*MN FAITH XCEPTION!

Reactions: Xception
I think it’s glitched on me, 90% wildlife gone. Guns revert back to saddle in item wheel for no reason. The only good thing is I spent a lot more time hunting than playing missions to start out. I’m not starting over even if it’s like hunting in downtown Lexington.

I think it’s glitched on me, 90% wildlife gone. Guns revert back to saddle in item wheel for no reason. The only good thing is I spent a lot more time hunting than playing missions to start out. I’m not starting over even if it’s like hunting in downtown Lexington.

Sounds like it. That stinks man. But I will say... I’ve never seen a woodpecker either. I’ve seen exactly one owl.

Sounds like it. That stinks man. But I will say... I’ve never seen a woodpecker either. I’ve seen exactly one owl.
I’ve heard a bunch of owls and searched a long time trying to locate it’s position but never found it. You can hear woodpeckers in the west grizzlies going up mount Shann in big valley.

Last edited:
Reactions: JStaff2187
Finally finished the main story. What an experience. One of the greatest games ever made.

First game in a long time where I actually want to do another playthrough. Only this time I’m really going to slow down and explore the world and do more side quests.

One of the few video games nowadays where I feel like I’m actually getting more value than what I paid for. Just a masterpiece of a game, albeit with some flaws.

Finally finished the main story. What an experience. One of the greatest games ever made.

First game in a long time where I actually want to do another playthrough. Only this time I’m really going to slow down and explore the world and do more side quests.

One of the few video games nowadays where I feel like I’m actually getting more value than what I paid for. Just a masterpiece of a game, albeit with some flaws.

That’s how I was. First game in a long time to take me in the way it has. Still on my second playthrough. Love a great story and the story was amazing. Definitely getting your money’s worth out of this game.

Reactions: screwduke1
Killed an owl at night flying near Caliga Hall, just shoot flying birds at night to get an owl. I had been trying to find a perched owl to no avail.

Just beat the Story mode (and the prologue) and my god this game is amazing. It felt like you were playing a game and watching a movie at the same time. Best story mode ever for a game?

Reactions: chroix
I’m in chapter 6, I turned the white Arabian loose and she reverted back to wild since I brought two other horses.

Just finished my 2nd playthrough... decided to get 100% completion. Talk about a GRIND. Loved every minute of it though. Only second to God of War as the GOAT for me.

Just finished my 2nd playthrough... decided to get 100% completion. Talk about a GRIND. Loved every minute of it though. Only second to God of War as the GOAT for me.

I’m currently playing GOW right now. Not very far into it, but it seems like it’s going to be awesome.

So, Inever got to finish this game and I'm just now going back. Got near the end of prologue II last night.

Pretty pissed about losing Buell. If I'd known, I would have waited to get him in the prologue. I also wish I'd gone back to the cave for Dutch's money before the prologue, and/or that I'd saved some gold bar locations b/c you gotta grind for cash again.

Reviving an old thread here but I just finished the main Arthur story and WOW! I was never a GTA fan because I never played them outside of the first one. I played RDR 1 and this exceeded it on multiple levels. This is the best game I've ever played and it's not even close. The attention to detail is head and shoulders above anything I've ever had the pleasure to play. Sure, this game is a few years old but it's gonna be hard to top. Seems to have good replay ability as well. Top notch gaming experience and ties in well to the first RDR. I can't say enough about this game.

Reviving an old thread here but I just finished the main Arthur story and WOW! I was never a GTA fan because I never played them outside of the first one. I played RDR 1 and this exceeded it on multiple levels. This is the best game I've ever played and it's not even close. The attention to detail is head and shoulders above anything I've ever had the pleasure to play. Sure, this game is a few years old but it's gonna be hard to top. Seems to have good replay ability as well. Top notch gaming experience and ties in well to the first RDR. I can't say enough about this game.
I bought it the day it came out, probably replayed it a year ago.

The NPC's live daily lives, it's wild. And yes the attention to detail is absurd...like if you shoot a water bucket at different spots the water drains differently...just unnecessary detail.

Endless things you can explore and find that aren't a part of the story

Will there will be a 3? It's one of my favorite games I have played. Only played 2.

Will there will be a 3? It's one of my favorite games I have played. Only played 2.
I'd say there'd have to be one centered around Jack. Rockstar knows how to make a game, man. I like that the game was a prequel. It had a nice lead in to the first game and answered some questions I had while playing that one.

2028-29 is prediction I have read. Something about it’s usually 3-3.5 yrs after a GTA release. And apparently a new GTA in 25.

The stories I glanced have the lead as a female.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT