ADVERTISEMENT

Really hope we get E.J. Montgomery

I'm only referring to you being in Cals house,when did that happen ?
Went to an annual fundraising event he and his wife hosted there in summers of 2011, 12, 14, and 16. I had planned on going in 13 and 15, but ended up having to be out of town. They host several events and parties every year. It's really not a big deal, anyone who wants to pay can go. It's not like Cal comes up and gives a full rundown about the program and lucrative information. He and his wife make it a point to speak to everyone, but it's typically just a thank you and how much your donation means type thing. Some of you make it out to be far more than it is.

Went to an annual fundraising event he and his wife hosted there in summers of 2011, 12, 14, and 16. I had planned on going in 13 and 15, but ended up having to be out of town. They host several events and parties every year. It's really not a big deal, anyone who wants to pay can go. It's not like Cal comes up and gives a full rundown about the program and lucrative information. He and his wife make it a point to speak to everyone, but it's typically just a thank you and how much your donation means type thing. Some of you make it out to be far more than it is.

Only because you insinuated as much. In the post I quoted, you were saying to @FrankUnderwood that if he knew anyone who visited Cal regularly you would know him from being there yourself. Anyone reading that post would deduce that you hang at Cals house regulrly enough to know anyone who also spends time there.

Now, we all know you full of it, but the fun in this is that we get to point it out to you and laugh.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I have told you this before you are full of yourself.That is some real booshit lmao,thanks for the giggles.

Reactions: theGspot
He was MIA all last week etc. the jig is up for Gspot . His “source” (lol) was clearly wrong.

BUT he HAS been to John Calipari’s house several Times [laughing]
Maybe he got wedged in the g spot and got stuck.
WebbedIlliterateFlea-max-1mb.gif

Only because you insinuated as much. In the post I quoted, you were saying to @FrankUnderwood that if he knew anyone who visited Cal regularly you would know him from being there yourself. Anyone reading that post would deduce that you hang at Cals house regulrly enough to know anyone who also spends time there.

Now, we all know you full of it, but the fun in this is that we get to point it out to you and laugh.
I never said anything of the sort. I mentioned I had been to Cal's. And I've said it was only 4 times for a benefit. FrankUnderwood said he had a good friend who was his neighbor and was there some. I jokingly asked who his friend was because maybe we had met.

If you want to rationalize that it means I know Cal well, everyone at his house, or "hang" out there regularly, that's on you. But I know you won't be able to provide any post where I actually said or insinuated that to be the case.

I heard some HUGE NEWS concerning Duke! Let's just say justice is coming! I cannot wait!!!!

I posted this because the OP is a Duke troll. Just messing with him...didn't mean to get BBN hopes up!

WE should all know Duke is above justice on planet earth.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I hope Cal figures out a way to sign this dude for next year's frontcourt. None of us know how many players we lose, but it is becoming clear that we will return a lot of talented b-ball players. Knox and Diallo are probably locks to leave school early, but after that, looks like most kids should decide to stick around another year to improve. Richards is just a huge human being and might just be a lotterty pick, or late 1st rounder without even needing to show much out on the court. If Richards leave, this kid could find himself in a really awesome situation at Kentucky with our current talent level.

But that's just it everyone's joking I thought. My fault for misunderstanding. I also like the Dragon ball z btw. My son had the Dragon ball z fever back in the day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT