ADVERTISEMENT

Reality and trolling two different things

Dec 20, 2017
look call me a troll like you all have been, but I’m just talking reality. If this team was good I would say so. However they are pathetic. Do you see a win before November? Serisouly they are done and sadly we will lose everyone like every year.

Let’s just play for the NIT championship, maybe we will get fortunate and some guys will stay. Even still a 17-15 record may not get them in the NIT.

look call me a troll like you all have been, but I’m just talking reality. If this team was good I would say so. However they are pathetic. Do you see a win before November? Serisouly they are done and sadly we will lose everyone like every year.

Let’s just play for the NIT championship, maybe we will get fortunate and some guys will stay. Even still a 17-15 record may not get them in the NIT.
This board doesn't like reality

Reactions: willievic
I don't want to be negative. But I am realistic. Matt Jones keeps saying "This team could go to the Final Four, or lose in the First Round." Well, part of that is true (and its not the FF part).

At least we beat Louisville by 29. That is the only good thing that has happened this entire season. The rest has been a waste, which sucks coming off a year we should have been in the Final Four.

Reactions: UKTOPDOG

That’s a true statement , however you are indeed a troll

You will get the troll label if you say anything negative. I've been on this board a long time and just because you criticize a UK team you are not a true fan. Its comedy really.

Two of the biggest trolls here like your post. Too damn funny.

Reactions: C*A*T*S

It looks bad but you have to give Cal the benefit of the doubt. The fab five FR team was horrible and almost won it all. The Brandon Knight team got rolled by 30 against UK and couldn't win a road game but made it to the FF.

I doubt a tweak is coming to save this team. But it's hard to count Cal out with his track record.

Long term, he needs to change his strategy a bit. Retain more top talent and sprinkle in a OAD or 2 - or, start getting top 3 players every year instead watching Duke eat your lunch.

tenor.gif

You will get the troll label if you say anything negative. I've been on this board a long time and just because you criticize a UK team you are not a true fan. Its comedy really.

Big blue, your right. I have been, and will always be a UK fan, but I face reality, and do not live in dreamland. I have played BB, coached BB, and know good BB, and it sure is not this team, or the coaching of this team. They are lazy, and only play for one thing, and it's not UK, and the coach is letting them get away with it. I would be willing to bet that some of the loud-mouths on here don't attend games, or contribute to the University, other then with their mouth. They have probably been use to losing most of their life, so it's an acceptable way for them.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT