ADVERTISEMENT

Rate your belief/ enthusiasm level for tournament

Belief for me is an 8. We are capable, the part keeping me from being higher is lack of consistency aka can we put 6 quality wins together.

Excitement is a 10. First time since 2017 I think we have a good chance to win it all. 2019 team I believed had an outside shot but in 2017 and even more this so I believe we can win. Our guards are best in the country and that is vital in the tournament.

3/10 for both. Man, several years ago my stomach had been in knots. Hearing that classic tournament music would have fired me up from the start but Cal has sucked the excitement out of me. He’s also the reason I don’t believe in this team. I honestly believe if Cal pulled a Gillespie and stepped away from the team for the tournament they could make the FF with the assistants and the players. I believe in this team just not its head coach.

Belief for me is an 8. We are capable, the part keeping me from being higher is lack of consistency aka can we put 6 quality wins together.

Excitement is a 10. First time since 2017 I think we have a good chance to win it all. 2019 team I believed had an outside shot but in 2017 and even more this so I believe we can win. Our guards are best in the country and that is vital in the tournament.
I'm just not sure there's not a group of players good enough on any level to overcome the horrific coaching

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT