ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Last Post from Coach

Aug 23, 2016
Hey everyone!

I got a new job and won't be able to post on the board anymore.

Partly because the guy I am under will forbid it.

If I come back or find away around all this, I'll post again. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my information. I appreciate all the kind words and I really wish everyone luck, as I'm sure you guys will wish me luck as I adventure to a new job that's much higher up.

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!

Going to miss hearing from you and your insight on recruiting matters. Try to get back on when you can. Thanks for your input and opinions.

Good luck Coach !! Thanks for all your contributions, made it a point to click as soon as I seen your posts . Hope it works out for you !

Hey everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed my information. I appreciate all the kind words and I really wish everyone luck, as I'm sure you guys will wish me luck as I adventure to a new job that's much higher up.

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
Give info to wife and have her post it. :)
screenshot_loophole.jpg

Thanks for your posting. Fun to read. I wish you could continue to discuss basketball here, even if recruiting insight was off limits for you. It would be nice to at least occasionally read the thoughts of a professional coach. Despite the delusion of a few, we have nobody here who even comes close to being able to provide that kind of perspective.

Reactions: awf
Sorry to see you go but happy you have a new job.

Best of luck and thanks for all the information!

Reactions: BBUK
Hey everyone!

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
Good luck coach. If nothing else drop by with how you're doing from time to time.

You're posts have always been appreciated by the vast majority of BBN on this site

Reactions: _Rooster
Loved the info and insight you shared with the board and will miss seeing you around here. Good luck in your new position which sounds like you can't really share with us at this point. Hope to see you again down the road if that can work out for you.

Thank you Coach for all of your insight! Good luck in your new position!

Your posts are greatly appreciated, hopefully this won't be your last.

Hey everyone!

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
Do you work 24 hours and 7 days per week?

Couldn't he also got hired at LSU to be on staff with Will Wade? I could see that more than Memphis and being in the same conference, the reason he can't post anymore.

Well you tell your boss that you're going to keep posting to your wildcat friends as much as you jolly well want, and if he doesn't like it, you're gonna body slam him and take his job. I hate your boss!

Reactions: FoxrapedZo
Thanks for the insight and info that you have shared with this board. Best wishes on the new chapter of your life. I will miss your post.

ADVERTISEMENT