ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Last Post from Coach

Wasn't this the guy that told us Gabriel was going to announce for UK before the date was even set?

This smells like a BLW-esq thread. I don't really want to criticize anyone but I don't remember you ever getting anything right pertaining to recruiting. Your last thread was
Bamba to UK.
Knox to Duke
Cam Johnson to UK
Bam back to UK
Maybe I'm wrong you seem to be well liked.

All I ever saw him post was what he heard and admitted as such. He was never abrasive or over-bearing. No issue and enjoyed his posts.

This smells like a BLW-esq thread. I don't really want to criticize anyone but I don't remember you ever getting anything right pertaining to recruiting. Your last thread was
Bamba to UK.
Knox to Duke
Cam Johnson to UK
Bam back to UK
You are wrong

Reactions: csrupp
He has good information I don't have time to go back and look for old posts.

He has posted about more recruits than this class with Bamba etc.

Grow up kid
I'm not sure how growing up will help, I've been around here long enough to see more than one of these type posters. Remember FootballCatsRback? Also the "my new boss won't let me" doesn't make sense, imagine that conversation at work. If I'm skeptical it's because the fake insiders of the past have made me this way.

Reactions: awf
This guy is not a fake. He is a assistant coach at a small college. Went to the final four and hears good stuff. But believe whatever you want.

I'm not sure how growing up will help, I've been around here long enough to see more than one of these type posters. Remember FootballCatsRback? Also the "my new boss won't let me" doesn't make sense, imagine that conversation at work. If I'm skeptical it's because the fake insiders of the past have made me this way.

Not a very glamorous identity to make up, if you're into that kind of thing.

Low level assistant coach who knows a few people and hears a few things. Never claimed to have rock solid information on anything. Only shared tidbits and never made a very big deal about it.

You don't think if he's gotten a bigger job, his coach might have said no message board posting about what you know? You think Kenny Payne and John Robic post on message boards?

Not a very glamorous identity to make up, if you're into that kind of thing.

Low level assistant coach who knows a few people and hears a few things. Never claimed to have rock solid information on anything. Only shared tidbits and never made a very big deal about it.

You don't think if he's gotten a bigger job, his coach might have said no message board posting about what you know? You think Kenny Payne and John Robic post on message boards?

Eh, still, doesn't mean he knows anything worth posting for UK fans In a message board. He was never malicious, but I wouldn't listen to his information much. Sounds like he gets a general feel around a group of people that don't know of contacts just rumor.

If he's a well respected "insider" with that resume, you guys would kill to get some of the info I hear.

Start with this - there's a player with the letter "J" in his name that we've been recruiting without outside knowledge. He's long, athletic, and will be a senior next season.

Mark this post and come back next year to have your mind blown.

Eh, still, doesn't mean he knows anything worth posting for UK fans In a message board. He was never malicious, but I wouldn't listen to his information much. Sounds like he gets a general feel around a group of people that don't know of contacts just rumor.

If he's a well respected "insider" with that resume, you guys would kill to get some of the info I hear.

Start with this - there's a player with the letter "J" in his name that we've been recruiting without outside knowledge. He's long, athletic, and will be a senior next season.

I think the insider label is a little overblown. He's been a good poster. More connected than the average fan but never seemed stuck on himself (imo).

I think the insider label is a little overblown. He's been a good poster. More connected than the average fan but never seemed stuck on himself (imo).

Sure but, there will be a player with the letter "J" in his name. Althetic guy. We're recruiting him.

You don't have inside info lol.

Bamba to UK.
Knox to Duke
Cam Johnson to UK
Bam back to UK
Lol

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
The only assistant I've seen added lately for a Tigers team is at D-3 Sewanee.

The coach left a job at Williams College to go to Sewanee.

The only assistant I've seen added lately for a Tigers team is at D-3 Sewanee.

The coach left a job at Williams College to go to Sewanee.

fun fact for the young'ns: Sewanee once was conference mates with our beloved University of Kentucky Wildcats and had a hell of a football team at one time.

Reactions: awf and Aike
Coach, I for one, will never forget your posts. You've made us laugh and cry over the last year you were here. The insight provided gave us just a little portal into the true basketball world. You graced this board with every key strok and I'm going to miss a poster that started as Coach, but ended as Friend. Good luck in your life's endeavors.

Reactions: csrupp
I'm back around...

Got the go ahead from the boss.

Got to give you credit for reposting to an old thread after that last recruiting prediction ;-) Seriously, I respect that. I try to man up after my predictions regardless if I'm accurate or end up in left field.

Welcome back. I look forward to reading your future posts.

The dude is semi connected and just passing in what he hears at given times. Let the haters hate, but keep posting coach. Recruiting is fluid and I like hearing the gossip inside actual coaching circles

Reactions: awf and westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT