POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The following 8 GOP senators voted for Obama's Iran deal. Most are not in the senate anymore and I wish the ones that are would drop out and go home. Two of them are up for re-election and if I lived in their state I would be forced to vote for them to keep the GOP in the majority in the senate.

But let's not forget who they are.

HERE ARE THE TRAITORS!
  1. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee
  2. Dan Coats of Indiana
  3. Bob Corker of Tennessee
  4. Jeff Flake of Arizona
  5. John McCain of Arizona
  6. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
  7. Orrin Hatch of Utah
  8. David Perdue of Georgia

The following 8 GOP senators voted for Obama's Iran deal. Most are not in the senate anymore and I wish the ones that are would drop out and go home. Two of them are up for re-election and if I lived in their state I would be forced to vote for them to keep the GOP in the majority in the senate.

But let's not forget who they are.

HERE ARE THE TRAITORS!
  1. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee
  2. Dan Coats of Indiana
  3. Bob Corker of Tennessee
  4. Jeff Flake of Arizona
  5. John McCain of Arizona
  6. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
  7. Orrin Hatch of Utah
  8. David Perdue of Georgia

Lindsay sways whichever way the wind blows.

122111188_2849613561976312_2812962252141300603_n.jpg

and it started on 9/11

2 weeks to go and the supposed leader of the race campaigns 2-3 times a week in parking lots with car horns blowing and people sitting in chalk circles while reading a script off a teleprompter. He is tied to illegal and unethical activity w/ his son, and has a long track record of doing absolutely nothing as Senator, and was a puppet to the chosen one for 8 years. Liberal supporters can't name 3 things he will do to improve this country (neither can he) and instead it is simply oppose Trump's platform, which has done nothing but make their life better, and this country better, for the last 3+ years.

Trump checks the box on the economy, our national security, foreign relations, taxes, illegal immigration, and law & order. Our health care issues have been ongoing for many years and that is not going to get fixed anytime soon, especially w/ people going broke paying obamacare premiums.

So tell me....WTF is going on? This was a landslide win pre-covid and pre-Floyd. Is the hatred simply too much to look at the common sense factor? It is truly mind boggling, especially given that some of my friends, who I know full well can decipher right from wrong, are supporting Biden......yet, they can't explain why.

It has been refreshing to see Trump bring back God and devotion to our country's religious principles. Say what you want about his past....are we going to throw stones based on that, or look at his actions now that put God and family first. However, the team that is pro-abortion is supposedly ahead and definitely the media darlings, for some unbeknownst reason. They are literally pulling out all stops to prevent a true saint from becoming a SCOTUS Justice, as they fear their ability to murder the unborn will be taken away by her and her alone, and that can't happen.

Color me baffled.

For all the "The Hunter emails is a Russian disinformation campaign" people:

Everybody look at a calendar. The store owner claimed he got the laptop on April 12. Biden announced his candidacy on Apr 25. That would mean the Russians had launched their operation weeks before Biden announced.

The true disinformation campaign is being launched and run by the DNC through their social media proxies Twitter and Facebook.

Sandbagging the house, marking most probable avenues of approach, setting up machine guns with interlocking fields of fire set about a meter above ground level with a T&E mechanism attached for optimum kill ratio, have grenades and launchers prepared for dead space, barbed plus concertina wire around outer perimeter to slow the enemies progress with land mines and M18 Claymores set before coming upon second set of barbed and concertina wire. If they get past that, I have the place set up for emergency destruct with C-4, crater bombs, and shape charges with an M60 igniter attached to 500 meters of Det Cord attached to the explosives.

We will be under ground of course in tunnels already built for escape to the next level of defense if that happens.

Pretty weak if you don't have a moat filled with sharks with freaking lasers on their heads.
Ny35Xpa.gif

tenor.gif

You cannot let someone lie about you unchecked for two minutes. You cannot.

He needs to come out with some radio frequency jamming device to equal the playing field. He's the President of the United States and has to be able to get access to some special spy electronics. No way Biden can go 2 minutes without someone telling him what to say.

I'd also say I want to switch podiums at the last minute to make sure they don't have a hidden teleprompter somewhere. Say that I'm the President and I am the home team and get to pick which side I want to defend. Biden's side already got the ball first with the moderator.

I'd also say I want to switch podiums at the last minute to make sure they don't have a hidden teleprompter somewhere. Say that I'm the President and I am the home team and get to pick which side I want to defend. Biden's side already got the ball first with the moderator.

I love this idea. After introductions demand to switch podiums with Biden. Kinda like switching drinks when you know someone wants to snuff you out. You drink from my cup and I will drink from yours. Brilliant KyCatFan.

Basic english? Hey dumbass, we don't speak english or french here, we speak American. Your butt hurt ass is too dumb to understand what it is you posted earlier about this trophy business anyway. The only trophy you ever won was the job your father-in-law gave you because you married his daughter. You could not make it any other way. The only other job you are qualified for is wiping trudeau's lily white ass.

Next one will be:

Canadian Who Bragged On Chat Room About W2 is Being Sought After By Federal Government For Fraud.
Meanwhile an old senile village idiot bragged about intimidating a nation to end a corruption investigation so he and his son could profit from it, which has been proven true, and the corrupt old doddering fool is the supposed frontrunner to what used to be known as the most powerful position in the world.

massive pushback from the media because the president doesn't have that kind of overreaching power to just open up churches.
The same people going on and on about how Trump is a fascist dictator were/are mad that he didn’t abuse his power to shut down the country. He is literally Hitler minus that though.
Which the media never followed up on because it never happened.
The media never follows up on anything they lie about or anything they’re wrong about. Majority of main stream (opinion) pieces are hit and runs.

There are some dangerously ignorant people here. You can recognize them from the tremendously uniformed opinions they post. If they get too much resistance they simply put the messenger on ignore. Their grasp of reality lags almost exactly parallel the incubation period of this virus plus a few days of rationalization. Blah blah blah....

Ekw4S7IW0AU0s4l

Lol liberal logic for you.

Hawley and Cruz as being 2 legit senators that are willing to fight big tech. Most others I think are mostly talk

Absolutely. Before Trump, most politicians were the same they just had a different letter beside their name. Many of these people all get massive campaign contributions from the tech companies too. Guaranteed

Give the people the information and let them decide on their own, as adults, how they want to handle it

Exactly. Also it really doesn't matter that much. Covid comes when it comes. So a states actions just decide if it comes today, tomorrow, next week, or two months from now.

Agree with this in part. But think about it in terms of buying a car or some other item. The price for the item is too much, but the sellers lied by telling you it will eventually prove to be a sound investment. That's false misrepresentation. That's exactly what colleges and society in general did. They lied about the value while schools cranked up the price.

Imo what should happen is student loan debt relief that comes directly from funding that otherwise goes to universities. On campuses across the nation, there are thousands upon thousands of people in administration that make a fortune every year. These schools waste so much money, it's mind-blowing.

Redirect schools funding, cap tuition, and the problem solves itself. Or allow the debt to be discharged in bankruptcy, which achieves the same end.

That's false misrepresentation. That's exactly what colleges and society in general did. They lied about the value while schools cranked up the price.
Bingo. And in most cases the student is applying for a loan at 17-18 years old and not having a clue what they’re signing up for. Parents who co-signed for 17 year olds thought a college degree equaled a guaranteed good paying job.

Vast majority end up spending $80,000+ for a job that pays ~$40,000/yr. That’s just simply not worth it. I’ve heard they’ve gotten better about it these days, but back when I was in high school they wouldn’t even mention vocational school. College was the only option if you wanted to be successful.

At some point (likely when the federal government got involved in lending) college morphed into a scam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT