POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This pandemic happened on your watch. It was first ignored on your watch. It's exponentially expansion happened on your watch. The safeguards to stop such a pandemic were dissolved on your watch. The experts on this subject were fired on your watch. Don't look for others to blame it happened on your watch. Some of this is not something you are responsible for, your acceptance of the incompetent actions by our government under this President is totally on you. Your excusing that incompetence is totally on you.

Reactions: Ed323232
This pandemic happened on your watch. It was first ignored on your watch. It's exponentially expansion happened on your watch. The safeguards to stop such a pandemic were dissolved on your watch. The experts on this subject were fired on your watch. Don't look for others to blame it happened on your watch. Some of this is not something you are responsible for, your acceptance of the incompetent actions by our government under this President is totally on you. Your excusing that incompetence is totally on you.

But Booty??? Are you watching? It seems you be in a cocoon...

Your savior Gavin Newsom states it exactly the opposite of what you state...what now Ole Booty? The CALIFORNIA Governor the lib of all libs doesn't agree with you.... Where will you go now? Be careful Booty, it's cold in Russia...

Last edited:
Dude, that's exactly what I wrote. You stated, incorrectly that Obama declared a National Emergency prior to anyone dying, and another one in October. He absolutely did not, Gassy was exactly right with his post, and you were the one that was wrong.

The NHS declaring a health emergency is not the same thing as the President declaring a national emergency. You're acting as if it's the same thing, and it isn't.
You're acting line he did nothing in an effort to defend Trump with lame whataboutism. He said he let over 1000 people died before a national emergency was declared. He did let 1000 people die before measures were taken he lied like yall lie about everything. Thats why you're so comfortable with Trumps lies. You're dishonest people who like to play polical games.

How many licks does it take to dispose of Demosocialcommunists??? A lot more than three sadly...

giphy.gif

Used to be three...

giphy.gif

But Booty??? Are you watching? It seems you be in a cocoon...

Your savior Gavin Newsom states it exactly the opposite of what you state...what now Ole Booty? The CALIFORNIA Governor the lib of all libs doesn't agree with you.... Where will you go now? Be careful Booty, it's cold in Russia...
Deflect deflect deflect

You're acting line he did nothing in an effort to defend Trump with lame whataboutism. He said he let over 1000 people died before a national emergency was declared. He did let 1000 people die before measures were taken he lied like yall lie about everything. Thats why you're so comfortable with Trumps lies. You're dishonest people who like to play polical games.

Nope...

It's still...Truth, Justice, and the American way...

Hurts doesn't it Key...

i speak nothing but truth. I’m the reverse Pinocchio. I’m the 2020 version of George “no lie” Washington

Slightly OT: There is a conference call with all bball teams that started at 10:30. My source (who is a USCjr asst coach) thinks the NCAA is cancelling EVERYTHING: conference tourney and Big Dance.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO

89828362_2677945132423385_1121130229696299008_n.jpg

Do yourself a favor and listen to the KSR podcast later. Gov Beshear hit a grand slam to dead center. That’s the way a leader addresses the public when something like this happens. Thank the Lord we have a governor we can trust and believe in now.

Reactions: bushrod1965
Something he can’t BS his way through.

Reactions: Levibooty

I'm not acting like anything, I simply stated the truth. You were wrong, and Gassy was right.

I don't think Obama wanted people to die, obviously, the issue is the GD media didn't ramp up the fear then like they are now. Why is that?

I'm not acting like anything, I simply stated the truth. You were wrong, and Gassy was right.

I don't think Obama wanted people to die, obviously, the issue is the GD media didn't ramp up the fear then like they are now. Why is that?
Yeah, there was no irrational Ebola fear and coverage with Ebola. Its just becaise of Trump.

2 thoughts:

Why are Dems so focused on Trump? Shouldn't their ire be directed at the Chinese? Yeah... I think we know the answer... just one more example of "party before country".

If China sat on this virus info for a few months (as rumored), doesn't the rest of the world have to sanction them in some fashion?

Reactions: dezyDeco

Because then it was not gainful for the democratic party...Now it's a tool for the democrat's to make orange man look bad in a election year THEY need to win badly...

This happened on your watch under the incompetent President of your choice. Stop looking for other people to blame. This happened on your watch. You are not to blame for the virus although there were programs shut down to prepare us for this virus before it ever made it to our shores, you are responsible for the excuses and deflections of responsibility you are not man enough to accept. Look in the mirror first before you try to lay blame coward.

You get da truth, da truth, da truth...still you do your Booty thang...
You seem to fixated on certain things. Maybe you should talk to someone about that. Imbalanced people with unhealthy fixations have a way of exposing themselves. Get some help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT