POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm a little bit heartbroken having finally realized that the rampant stupidity and sheep mentality I/we always joked about existing in our society has finally been exposed as being 100% real and it has been weaponized with complete ease.

I'm triggered. Not by the virus, but by the reaction to it and the way in which the majority of the world swallowed this spoonful of castor oil with nary a shred of hard evidence, questions or even resistance to its overzealous overreactions. Just the opposite, in fact, folks are dropping trow and bending over on command... out of fear of the unknown.

You've disappointed me. I thought more of you.

odd that there is not one "big name" or person of power that has contracted this virus.. Mainly old people or people nobody has heard of, unimportant people per say. We do have some politicians that are "self " quarantining because of "possible" contacts, but really NO big names from something that has spread everywhere (they say) and is so high risk (they say) . I'm thinking since this originated in China (they say) why is there no overload of infected at the point of entry, IE crews from the ships that bring China goods here. Not read or heard of any of those ships having virus issues. They seem to be more interested in the airplanes and cruise ships coming in.. does this virus know who to pick and choose?

Well, this post, predictably, aged well.

I think I'm a little bit heartbroken having finally realized that the rampant stupidity and sheep mentality I/we always joked about existing in our society has finally been exposed as being 100% real and it has been weaponized with complete ease.

I'm triggered. Not by the virus, but by the reaction to it and the way in which the majority of the world swallowed this spoonful of castor oil with nary a shred of hard evidence, questions or even resistance to its overzealous overreactions. Just the opposite, in fact, folks are dropping trow and bending over on command... out of fear of the unknown.

You've disappointed me. I thought more of you.

Same. I honestly didn't know we were this far gone as a society. The amount of people that can think for themselves is much much lower than I thought.

It's over

Same. I honestly didn't know we were this far gone as a society. The amount of people that can think for themselves is much much lower than I thought.

It's over
The idea of revolution just shattered the window trying to get out of the room.

These pussies, right and left, are afraid of shadows and unproven boogie men. Nobody's fighting shit, too afraid of a cold.

People, on a whole, are stupid creatures.
I am people, too.
When I am aware of my own shadow and shortcomings, I can better see the same faults in others.

Good luck to your dumb ass. You're going to need more than I can offer.
Well you are a self-centered DA no doubt. It's people like you who are exposed at the beginning of a crisis because you hang onto your callous and ignorant beliefs. Your problem is you can't see the faults in yourself because you are a self-absorbed ideologue. Funny how free marketers can't see what the market is screaming at them.

Well you are a self-centered DA no doubt. It's people like you who are exposed at the beginning of a crisis because you hang onto your callous and ignorant beliefs. Your problem is you can't see the faults in yourself because you are a self-absorbed ideologue. Funny how free marketers can't see what the market is screaming at them.
Bitch, I've been dead and back already. heart attack, thrown 40 feet from tumbling vehicles, fallen from manlifts, electrocuted, lost a toe and spent 7 days in a coma... when death finally catches my ass, that MF is going to celebrate. What will your sorry ass have to say wearing a ****ing 3m mask, cowering in the corner?

Don't project your manless fear and lack of masculine risk/accomplishment over here, cucky. If that virus wants none of this... you should take note.

Bitch, I've been dead and back already. heart attack, thrown 40 feet from tumbling vehicles, fallen from manlifts, electrocuted, lost a toe and spent 7 days in a coma... when death finally catches my ass, that MF is going to celebrate. What will your sorry ass have to say wearing a ****ing 3m mask, cowering in the corner?

Don't project your manless fear and lack of masculine risk/accomplishment over here, cucky. If that virus wants none of this... you should take note.
Have you ever starred in an osha safety training video?

laughman.gif

Accident prone. When we were kisd, my brother lost a brand-new skinning knife he'd got for his bday when we were walking thru the woods. He went back to look for it and couldn't find it. Dad said to go look again, but to take me with him and wait for me to cut myself on it. [laughing]

shut up. Obama let over 1,000 Americans die with H1N1 before his pathetic ass declared a national emergency.
Yall lie about everything. The Obama administration declared a national emergency in April before it was a pandemic and before there were any deaths in America. He declared a 2nd national emergency in October to temporarily waive Medicare Medicaid and health insurance requirements.

Last edited:

You got to tell the lost toe story.

What a beat down.

Walls work..

Where's good Ole Ann Coulter????? Yeah Ann, you could have NEVER got what you wanted accomplished in the time frame you wanted it accomplished. It takes something you never had. Determination, that is what has overcome all the bat schmidt people that couldn't get there "conservative" "fix" "fast enough". Just like a paycheck.... it takes "time" to earn it. President Trump is earning his then giving it away... THAT is true conservatism. What's yours?

25ab.png
131 miles completed
25ab.png
208 miles under construction
25ab.png
414 miles in pre-construction

Changing now isn't it... Hmmm... (Note: It was 126 miles completed just a very few days ago... No one mentions the "amount" "under construction". Yes Elizabeth, words mean things...)[laughing]

She sickened me with her abrupt turnabout on President Trump....just for her expedience in being noticed... Yep they will out themselves...just give them time...

Someone do us a favor and send her some coordinates...

Last edited:
Accident prone. When we were kisd, my brother lost a brand-new skinning knife he'd got for his bday when we were walking thru the woods. He went back to look for it and couldn't find it. Dad said to go look again, but to take me with him and wait for me to cut myself on it. [laughing]
Hence the lost toe?

Reactions: FusterCluck
Dems are giddy again today as the dow shuts down due to circuit breakers tripping....A booming economy being destroyed, and families ruined because their candidate lost an election...They have pulled everything out of the hat to destroy what the American people voted for and wanted...We will survive this! 4 MORE YEARS!

Awe leave Ole Booty alone...he/she/it wore a tool belt so you can't out tough he/she/it.... He/she/it is just ludicrous...

Reactions: FusterCluck
Walls work..

Where's good Ole Ann Coulter????? Yeah Ann, you could have NEVER got what you wanted accomplished in the time frame you wanted it accomplished. It takes something you never had. Determination, that is what has overcome all the bat schmidt people that couldn't get there "conservative" "fix" "fast enough". Just like a paycheck.... it takes "time" to earn it. President Trump is earning his then giving it away... THAT is true conservatism. What's yours?

25ab.png
131 miles completed
25ab.png
208 miles under construction
25ab.png
414 miles in pre-construction

Changing now isn't it... Hmmm... (Note: It was 126 miles completed just a very few days ago... No one mentions the "amount" "under construction". Yes Elizabeth, words mean things...)[laughing]

She sickened me with her abrupt turnabout on President Trump....just for her expedience in being noticed... Yep they will out themselves...just give them time...
And zero paid for by Mexico

Yall lie about everything. The Obama administration declared a national emergency in April before it was a pandemic and before there were any deaths in America. He declared a 2nd national emergency in October to temporarily waive Medicare Medicaid and health insurance requirements.

No he didn't, the NHS declared it a health emergency in in April 2009, Obama didn't declare it a national emergency until October 2009, after more than a 1000 had died. Gassy was exactly right with his post.

No he didn't, the NHS declared it a health emergency in in April 2009, Obama didn't declare it a national emergency until October 2009, after more than a 1000 had died. Gassy was exactly right with his post.
On April 26, 2009 Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency.[91]

On October 24, 2009, a second declaration was made by President Obama to temporarily waive or modify certain requirements of the Medicare, Medicaid, and State Children's Health Insurance programs and of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Privacy Rule. Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic

Reactions: Ed323232
On April 26, 2009 Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency.[91]

On October 24, 2009, a second declaration was made by President Obama to temporarily waive or modify certain requirements of the Medicare, Medicaid, and State Children's Health Insurance programs and of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Privacy Rule. Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic

Took him only 6 months huh? Dang that was quick...

Orange man trash, orange man blind sheep trasj, liars ttash, Obama... whatever but I have never called him the best.

I would discus policy but you sheep dont care about policy. Politics are just team sports for yall.

Not at all Key, just "Truth, Justice, and the American way..."

Reactions: 55wildcat

Dude, that's exactly what I wrote. You stated, incorrectly that Obama declared a National Emergency prior to anyone dying, and another one in October. He absolutely did not, Gassy was exactly right with his post, and you were the one that was wrong.

The NHS declaring a health emergency is not the same thing as the President declaring a national emergency. You're acting as if it's the same thing, and it isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT