POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already deleted the tweet and retweeted a corrected version, although I’m surprised he didn’t try to correct it first with a sharpie . . . dumber than a bag of hammers.
96-A63-FF2-54-FE-4-BBE-9-C7-C-B4-D5-BE0-A60-D0.jpg
Joe Biden nevertheless still makes President Trump look like GD Winston Churchill.

You are dismissed.

Already deleted the tweet and retweeted a corrected version, although I’m surprised he didn’t try to correct it first with a sharpie . . . dumber than a bag of hammers.
96-A63-FF2-54-FE-4-BBE-9-C7-C-B4-D5-BE0-A60-D0.jpg
Imagine being so desperate for material you blew your wad on this. I bet your dick is chaffed, too. This doesn't even approach 57 states-level dumb. Part of Kansas City actually occupies Kansas... still looking for state number 51...

Next.

If you asked me yesterday whether the Chiefs were from Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City, Missouri, my answer would have been a complete guess.

99% of the lefties dunking on Trump would have been in the same boat.

Bushrod even stole the sharpie joke from twitter and passed it off as his own. You know he had no idea until the Trump tweet.

A little embarrassing for Trump, for sure, but Kansas and Missouri don’t even exist to the left unless they need to stir up some race riots.
I’ve never seen people so desperate to find something to hate on. You’re right. I’m willing to bet people outside of most NFL fans think the Chiefs reside in Kansas. I know I did until I was told otherwise.

Meanwhile we have “college educated” people who think Iran is in the USA.

- Degeneracy is what they are pushing on society and people are just eating it up. You guys can have your child predator drag queens and homosexuals as long as I can coom to e thots and celebrities! Freedoms!

- Bloomberg’s ads look like they are for a for-profit college that’s about to go under

Reworking trade deals created by past f**king idiot leaders, slashing stifling government regulations, helping the forgotten men and women, killing terrorists, etc., etc., etc., all while fighting corrupt, obstructing democrats every step of the way in a successful effort to put America first.

Yet you, a slimy, miserable anti-American POS liberal wants to make a huge deal out of a typo about football. GFYS dipshit. And enjoy the next 4+ years. I certainly will.
It is all the liberal POSchitt have. Searching the internet for a typo and never addressing the issues. The Democrats have nothing but promises of giveaways and continued residency on the plantation for blacks. Meanwhile Trump pardons a black woman who was imprisoned many more years than her "crime" should have called for. Thanks to a law passed under Bill Clinton. The black population understands and many, many more will vote for him than they usually vote Republican.

As Trump moves the nation forward, liberals are dreaming up the next fantasy and scandal to serve impeachment papers on the Senate. What else do they have?

Mini Mike indeed

If you asked me yesterday whether the Chiefs were from Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City, Missouri, my answer would have been a complete guess.

99% of the lefties dunking on Trump would have been in the same boat.

Bushrod even stole the sharpie joke from twitter and passed it off as his own. You know he had no idea until the Trump tweet.

A little embarrassing for Trump, for sure, but Kansas and Missouri don’t even exist to the left unless they need to stir up some race riots.

I knew it was in Missouri. But till last night I didn't know part of it is also apparently in Kansas. Similar to how part of St Louis is also in Illinois

Mini Mike indeed

I knew it was in Missouri. But till last night I didn't know part of it is also apparently in Kansas. Similar to how part of St Louis is also in Illinois

I knew there was a Kansas City, MO and a Kansas City, KS, but really never gave one minute of thought to which state the Chiefs played in.

Would be interested in seeing if all the media nerds who think Trump is an idiot could tell me where the New York Jets play without looking it up.

I’m just happy the lefties finally got some semblance of a win. Sure, their impeachment ruse was dealt a death blow last week and the Democrats are scrambling to rig the election for a billionaire white male after refusing to bend the rules for any minorities, but at least Trump thought the Chiefs played in Kansas City, KS, not Kansas City, MO.

Also I saw some talk about it not being a real tweet to begin with. Did anyone find out if he actually tweeted that?
Not a clue, but I’m betting he did because it’s not an uncommon ignorance.

I’ve asked three people this morning, one being in an NFL fantasy league, and they all thought Kansas. I only knew because a high school friend is a die hard Chiefs fan.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Looks like Mini Mike is proposing some massive tax increases.

This election may turn out to just be massive new taxes and spending (regardless of Democrat) vs tons of spending but lower taxes.

Given the fact Trumps tax cuts drove us to record revenue levels, and a nice chunk of additional cash in my pocket, I’ll stick with Trump.

Someone can look up real stats, but even the left wing Tax Policy Center will tell you 65% of Americans got a tax cut under the TCJA, which Democrats label a “tax cut for the rich”.

So if something that helps 65% of Americans (the number is probably bigger) is “for the rich”, just think about which group you fall in when Democrats claim they are going to raise taxes on “the rich”.

Not a clue, but I’m betting he did because it’s not an uncommon ignorance.

I’ve asked three people this morning, one being in an NFL fantasy league, and they all thought Kansas. I only knew because a high school friend is a die hard Chiefs fan.
I knew b/c of Chick McGee. He's a Chief's fan and it was like a running joke 20+ years ago to mention KC is actually in Mo every time they brought up the Chiefs.

My useless radio knowledge is astounding...

Speaking of which, I'd pay thru the nose to have podcasts of the Sonny and Wimp show.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Someone can look up real stats, but even the left wing Tax Policy Center will tell you 65% of Americans got a tax cut under the TCJA, which Democrats label a “tax cut for the rich”.

So if something that helps 65% of Americans (the number is probably bigger) is “for the rich”, just think about which group you fall in when Democrats claim they are going to raise taxes on “the rich”.

But drumpf made your tax return go down. Therefore not a tax cut!!!11

---- dems

I knew there was a Kansas City, MO and a Kansas City, KS, but really never gave one minute of thought to which state the Chiefs played in.

Would be interested in seeing if all the media nerds who think Trump is an idiot could tell me where the New York Jets play without looking it up.

I’m just happy the lefties finally got some semblance of a win. Sure, their impeachment ruse was dealt a death blow last week and the Democrats are scrambling to rig the election for a billionaire white male after refusing to bend the rules for any minorities, but at least Trump thought the Chiefs played in Kansas City, KS, not Kansas City, MO.

My wife is from there.

If anything, Trump wasn't being inclusive. The fanbase is from both states.

It's not the KCMo Chiefs, it's just KC Chiefs.

The only things that get my inlaws fired up are all things St Louis and southern Missourians referring to Missouri as Missouruh.

All you need to know about Democrats is they care far more about Trump not knowing what state the Chiefs play in than they do about their front runner lacking the ability to remember what state he is in at any given time.

Exactly, though I'm not sure he's their front runner anymore. Too conservative. They prefer the communist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT