How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOVE Dilley.

Unless the "education" is specialized in an even remotely useful field of study, I'd rather take my intelligence chances on someone who simply read a lot as a child.

Besides that, the term "educated" is tossed around when talking about voters like the majority of those holding a post-secondary education automatically learned a damned thing about econ or gov't or law or psychology (by God we know they all learn sociology, though) while they were busy paying+interest to skip class to get drunk and **** coos.
George Washington's father died when he was 11 years old. He never attended school after that. No high school and no college. He did OK

Reactions: FusterCluck
I think Trump should build his SotU address around everything but impeachment, just ignore it. Throwing gas on the fire before the acquittal vote is the wrong move, I will still laugh and enjoy him crushing them otherwise.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Classic liberal. When you've lost an argument, you resort to petty worthless comments.
There’s nothing left to educate you on, I don’t think you’re capable of understanding much anyway. I don’t respect you and therefore relegate you to what you deserve. Good luck figuring out the ignore feature, you’ll need it.

There’s nothing left to educate you on, I don’t think you’re capable of understanding much anyway. I don’t respect you and therefore relegate you to what you deserve. Good luck figuring out the ignore feature, you’ll need it.

You haven't even attempted to educate me on anything. You just throw around worthless comments that make little sense. I'd be willing to bet most here would agree. The lack of respect very much goes both ways, but I'd he happy to teach you a few things. Someone needs to...

Chris Wallace trying so hard to discredit Dershowitz, pathetic how they want to twist his words just because it rightfully undermined their argument.

You haven't even attempted to educate me on anything. You just throw around worthless comments that make little sense. I'd be willing to bet most here would agree. The lack of respect very much goes both ways, but I'd he happy to teach you a few things. Someone needs to...
You can’t even ignore, let’s reserve your educational tips after you master that feature.

EPvCBEvW4AAIqZy

You can’t even ignore, let’s reserve your educational tips after you master that feature.

I can find the ignore feature. I've just decided I dont want to he that guy to ignore people based on misplaced and ignorant positions. I'll happily engage you to discuss this stuff. Threatening to ignore was a bad reaction probably due to the fact I've barely slept in a few weeks and my patience is not quite at the level it normally would be.

I can find the ignore feature. I've just decided I dont want to he that guy to ignore people based on misplaced and ignorant positions. I'll happily engage you to discuss this stuff. Threatening to ignore was a bad reaction probably due to the fact I've barely slept in a few weeks and my patience is not quite at the level it normally would be.
So now you’re a liar, said the ignore feature wouldn’t work but now it’s a different reason. I see truth means nothing to you as I suspected , you’re a one trick pony that’s mad a Republican lost over anything else. You have no character, a total Schiff.

So now you’re a liar, said the ignore feature wouldn’t work but now it’s a different reason. I see truth means nothing to you as I suspected , you’re a one trick pony that’s mad a Republican lost over anything else. You have no character, a total Schiff.

You're avoiding a debate with me at all costs huh? Resorting to insults and character attacks. You should try being open to different opinions, it may help you in life.

You're avoiding a debate with me at all costs huh? Resorting to insults and character attacks. You should try being open to different opinions, it may help you in life.
The debates over, all you know is TEACHERS! That’s it, you never address Bevins behavior or blame him for losing a red state with Trumps support in which a Republican won every single race except the one jerk was in. He lost, cry all you want but he beat himself and deserved it. Your little feeling got hurt over name calling in a thread but want teachers to ignore public slander.

Amazing how ignorant your double standards are, I’ve exposed you as a partisan hack and nothing more. He lost and I couldn’t be happier about it, there’s nobody to blame but himself.

The debates over, all you know is TEACHERS! That’s it, you never address Bevins behavior or blame him for losing a red state with Trumps support in which a Republican won every single race except the one jerk was in. He lost, cry all you want but he beat himself and deserved it. Your little feeling got hurt over name calling in a thread but want teachers to ignore public slander.

Amazing how ignorant your double standards are, I’ve exposed you as a partisan hack and nothing more. He lost and I couldn’t be happier about it, there’s nobody to blame but himself.

I'm not defending his words. He was an ass. That said, do you really think teachers would have voted him out if they understood the guy they were voting in would try to destroy their livelihood in retirement? Use your head here. Are you willing to chop off both your legs to get back at someone who hurt your feelings? Bevin was wrong to say what he said, but the teachers were wrong in their response. I also have to add that the protests that took place after he funded their pension were inexcusable. Canceling school after you got your way is the most anti educational behavior you'll find.

Last edited:
He can’t figure out ignore and is so angry about MB that he can’t see straight. I’m willing to let it go

Letting it go would be being respectful which I've been trying to be. I am sorry I said disrespectful things in this thread. That was a mistake.

I think it’s safe to say Washington cannot be fixed, voters keep sending the same career politicians back and they get indoctrinated into the pocket greasing scheme. One man can’t fix this even in two terms, it’s up to voters and they only complain.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I think it’s safe to say Washington cannot be fixed, voters keep sending the same career politicians back and they get indoctrinated into the pocket greasing scheme. One man can’t fix this even in two terms, it’s up to voters and they only complain.

So voters arent very smart?

I didn’t personally but I can’t speak for everybody like you are trying to speak for teachers, if you think everybody has to value your thought on issues then there’s your problem. But once you start throwing outrageous insults to potential voters it doesn’t matter where you stand on the issues and any politician knows that. Hold Bevins responsible for his actions, if he blames you for child abuse are you still voting for him? I can tell you that virtually everybody would not vote for him.

Translation: Bevin man bad. As I suspected you have zero issue you can point to other than tact, which is not an issue.

Our state is worse off but at least someone will tell you want to hear. Congrats on that and all the participation trophies you earned as a child

Reactions: Mashburned
Energized Lexington and Louisville flocked to Beshear. The attorney general received 36,500 more votes than Bevin in Fayette County and 99,000 more votes in Jefferson County.

How many votes did Bevin lose by? I could have said Jefferson Co. alone was the difference and still been correct.

That’s correct.

Trump won...

But you’re right, it will take decades to reverse the path we’re on.

This argument has ran its course, you’re dumber than a bag of sand. You don’t let people call you anything they want just because they may have a better plan. People will forgo gain if it means taking someone down a peg and he certainly needed it. You don’t call teachers thugs and blame them for child abuse you simple fk.

Another classy response...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT