POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't know who the whistleblower is, how can you be certain what he/she doesn't know and if they were or were not listening to the call?
Here is your bombshell news on the Whistleblower

hear·say
/ˈhirˌsā/

noun
  1. information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
The incompetancy of the Democratic party never ceases to amaze me.

Now I know why Trump decided to run as a Republican.

He was always a republican. Don't believe that fake news that floats around every so often.

When is that dipshit John Yarmouth running gain ? Surely an R can beat this turd . He is signed up for impeachment , prob against the will of 75% of his constituents .

Unfortunately Louisville is largely very far left. So while I think he's clearly unhinged, many in Louisville love him.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
You have no idea what was used to put together the Steele dossier, and Trump did not collide with the Russian Govt, we had 2 years of investigations on that RQ.
So which is it? The dossier is full of Russian government lies or as you assert we don’t know what was used to put it together? Y’all are talking out both sides of your mouth.

So which is it? The dossier is full of Russian government lies or as you assert we don’t know what was used to put it together? Y’all are talking out both sides of your mouth.

70736571_1122997404558179_9115163531287724032_n.jpg

The left would spontaneously combust if Trump tweeted, “we’re currently searching for the transcripts of Sleepy Joe Biden’s discussions with the Ukraine and will release when available.”
I would bet $1000 Fuzz Bucks that the storage medium Joe’s transcripts is on has already failed or spontaneously combusted. Damn the bad luck.

LMAO!

The White House accidentally emailed its talking points about the President's call with the Ukrainian leader to House Democrats.

The talking points include lines like: "Let’s be clear, there was no quid pro quo for Ukraine to get US aid in exchange for looking into Biden or his son."

The White House later tried to recall the email message.
Funny you believe that it was "accidental"

You fools still haven't figured out that the dossier was part of Russia's disinformation op? I may not like Steele but he is a serious and accomplished ex spy. His sources weren't that wrong that many times. He was being used and purposely fed disinformation.

Steele while under oath admitted that it was full of lies and that it wasn't verified. The Mueller report also touched on it not being verified and also proves much of it false.

Steele says he used unverified information

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/politics/steele-information-dossier/index.html

A newly released snippet of a deposition with the ex-British spy behind the Trump-Russia dossier describes some of the steps he took to verify information he collected for it in 2016, including pulling from a user-generated citizen journalism initiative by CNN, iReport, which no longer operates.

Christopher Steele admitted during a lawsuit deposition that he used internet searches and unverified information to support details he had gathered.

The dossier's intent was to gather research for private clients, and not to validate the information at the same level of scrutiny as journalists, Steele said in his deposition.

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/politics/steele-dossier-mueller-report.html

Mueller undercuts two of 'dossier’s' biggest claims as Steele comes under scrutiny
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...biggest-claims-as-steele-comes-under-scrutiny

FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...-a-stake-through-the-heart-of-steeles-dossier

Mueller Report Dismisses Many Steele Dossier Claims
https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller-report-dismisses-many-steele-dossier-claims-11555710147

P.S. Those still pushing the dossier and lending any credibility are gone off the deep end. Only the looniest of the collusion conspiracy nuts still somehow believe it has any basis in reality.

Last edited:
MSM will drag this out for a couple days, then once they see this stuff with Ukraine isn't tending on Twitter anymore with its 9k tweets (seriously some of the low numbers that get anti Trump stuff to make the tending list is hilarious), they will drop it. It will take a day or two for them to find something new, then all of a sudden they will either create a completely false story that will have to be corrected a week later, or grab onto something tiny and try to make it seem like the worst thing a president has ever done.

The predictability of the MSM and the progressive left is pretty sad now. It's not even Trumps second term and this stuff is already easy to know what's coming next.

If the Republican defense is, Biden did it first, then i think we can all agree on a solution. Remove Biden and Trump from office.
Let me straighten it out for you...this us a political stunt...one your party always does. This a. Since they know they can beat trump fairly in election b. To get Biden out so they can run Warren unopposed.

Biden is finished.

Are these things always so hard for you? Or fo you buy everything Democrats tell you?

I never said it was ALL Russian govt lies, but that isn’t the point. RQ stated that it was Russian citizens that gave Steele the dossier, and specifically NOT the Russian govt.

He has no idea where Steele got the info, and definitely not that it was strictly Russian citizens.

Put aside the Biden stuff - or even assume that Biden and his son broke the law. The fact that the president asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival is a problem. Colossally stupid to make that request on the phone with others listening (and taking notes) a day after the Mueller hearing where the topic was whether there was interference in the last election.
How would you have the US investigate if the previous VP coerced a foreign government to benefit his son without getting information from said foreign government? Serious question.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The Steele dossier was put together using information from Russian citizens who are in direct opposition to the Russian government

Source?

Because Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, the guy behind all of this, the guy who personally hired Steele, begs to differ.

Simpson testified that, to his knowledge, Steele did not pay any of his sources. "Money doesn't change hands, because it could risk violating laws against, say, bribing government officials or insider trading."

LMAO!

The White House accidentally emailed its talking points about the President's call with the Ukrainian leader to House Democrats.

The talking points include lines like: "Let’s be clear, there was no quid pro quo for Ukraine to get US aid in exchange for looking into Biden or his son."

The White House later tried to recall the email message.

God you are a retard. Do you really think the White House accidentally sent that to the House Democrats?

Here is the thing I love, I saw Shapiro point this out on Bill Maher over a year ago and it still holds true today. You cant paint Trump as this orange idiot baboon that cant tie his shoes, but when the time is right, you all of a sudden call him this criminal genius.

Trump is this idiot, then all of a sudden this morning he is this criminal mastermind mafia boss that knows exactly how to walk the line on what a president can and cant say during a private phone call with another foreign power. So he can strong arm a country into doing something without actually saying it.

One day he is Forrest Gump, the next day he is freaking Vito Corleone. You guys cant keep jumping from extreme to extreme and expect people to listen to you.

I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!

Reactions: Ed323232
Here is the thing I love, I saw Shapiro point this out on Bill Maher over a year ago and it still holds true today. You cant paint Trump as this orange idiot baboon that cant tie his shoes, but when the time is right, you all of a sudden call him this criminal genius.

Trump is this idiot, then all of a sudden this morning he is this criminal mastermind mafia boss that knows exactly how to walk the line on what a president can and cant say during a private phone call with another foreign power. So he can strong arm a country into doing something without actually saying it.

One day he is Forrest Gump, the next day he is freaking Vito Corleone. You guys cant keep jumping from extreme to extreme and expect people to listen to you.

Well considering Joe Biden was bragging on camera about withholding foreign aid to stop the investigation of his son, saying something in the presence of dozens of people that aren’t video recording it may make you look like a mastermind.

From twitter.

·
18h

One of these kids made parody videos, was bullied off of the internet and had death threats sent to her parents for “exploiting” her The other is considered a brave child hero for having a mental breakdown about the world ending Guess the difference.

I think both girls have crappy parents. The AOC girl is like 8 years old. I think both are examples of parents indoctrinating their children with their political views.

People on both sides, let your children be freaking children. My mom died when I was 15 years old, I have no clue what her political views were. I didnt know my dad's political believes until after I moved out of his house. My parents let us kids be kids and enjoy being kids and teenagers and let us choose our on political views.

I feel worse for the Greta girl because if she truly does feel the ways she says, her parents have taken all fun and hope away from such a young person. But ya I still cringe when I see an 8 year old like the AOC girl, her parents are feeding her as much political bias as the kids that get fed Trump is Hitler crap.

I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!

I know this post is all sarcasm and stuff, but maybe just take a nap or something and just relax a little. Today hasn't been your strongest day.

Hmm I don’t know. Doesn’t sound as plausible as Trump paying hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in while colluding with the Russians so well a two year investigation and all the spy apparatuses of the government weren’t able to find anything, then he gave up his secret colluding expertise and got caught on tape using mafia speak to bribe the Ukraine to stop one of 32 Democrat candidates from winning the primary.

The Steele dossier was put together using information from Russian citizens who are in direct opposition to the Russian government.

Matter of fact, turn off fake news, you're wildly uninformed. It's embarrassing.

Steele using Kremlin sources is an easily verifiable fact unlike the contents of the dossier.

Steele Identified Russian Dossier Sources, Notes Reveal

• Christopher Steele told a State Department official a former Russian spy chief and a top Kremlin adviser were involved in an operation to collect compromising information on Donald Trump.
  • The State Department official’s notes also indicate Steele claimed the Russians, Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislav Surkov, were “sources” for the dossier.
  • There is no evidence the compromising material mentioned in the dossier actually exists, raising questions about whether Steele was given disinformation.
Dossier author Christopher Steele identified a former Russian spy chief and a top adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin as being involved in handling potentially compromising information about President Donald Trump, State Department notes show.

In her notes, State Department official Kathleen Kavalec also referred to the two Russians — former Russian foreign intelligence chief Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Putin aide Vladislav Surkov — as “sources.”

Kavalec took the notes during an Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with Steele at State Department headquarters. The documents, which were released earlier in May by Citizens United and first reported on by The Hill, show Steele laid out many of the same allegations about Trump and his advisers that are found in the infamous dossier.

Trubnikov and Surkov are not identified by name in Steele’s dossier, which the FBI used as part of its investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. But the information that the former British spy attributed to the two Russians involves the dossier’s most salacious allegation: that the Russian government had sexually compromising material on Trump.

Steele, who operates a private intelligence firm in London, told Kavalec that Putin and some of his top advisers were running the Trump operation.

“Presidential Advisor Vladislov Surkov and Vyasheslov Trubnikov (former head of Russian External Intelligence Service — SVR) are also involved,” wrote Kavalec, who served as deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian issues.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-13-at-10.51.09-AM.jpg

Kavalec’s handwritten notes also contain a reference to Trubnikov and Surkov as “sources".

Trubnikov served as head of Russia’s foreign intelligence service, SVR, from 1996 to 2000. He went on to serve as first deputy for foreign affairs and ambassador to India.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-13-at-10.52.24-AM.jpg

Citing “a former top level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin,” Steele claimed Russian authorities had gathered a substantial amount of “embarrassing material” on Trump and would “be able to blackmail him if they so wished.”

Steele may have also discussed the information from Trubnikov with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr.

Ohr told Congress last year that Steele told him during a July 30, 2016 meeting that a former head of the SVR had told someone that the Russian government “had Donald Trump over a barrel.” Ohr did not identify Trubnikov in his congressional testimony, but the description of the information provided by Steele matches up with Kavelec’s notes.

70757898_131940458169860_3908536590024048640_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT