POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Move to a different city, state, or country then. You bitch and whine more than anybody on this thread. I live among thousands and thousands of immigrants and descendants of immigrants, and IDGAF if they’re illegal or not.

I’m out here making a living in a major city with a diverse population, and I’m enjoying the hell out of my life. You honestly can’t say the same.

Grow some nuts or get left behind.
Completely false, flat out lying here.

God...

Keep in mind, these people spit out a dozen kids which automatically get considered American citizens (total bullshit) due to birthright citizenship that the SCOTUS barely sided in favor of.

Illegals have scammed our country with identity theft for years. Yeah, they’re getting paid.
Fact!

Reactions: awf
You seem new here so I’ll explain. @Gassy_Knowls is just a troll, never tries to be serious or engage. Lacks the required mental faculties. He just rants until he’s banned again for threats against Muslims and immigrants and has to make a new account. Rinse repeat.
And Dionybitch post lies and falsehoods generally echoing left wing propaganda.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Pretty sure this is not a photoshop.

56314585_2272890083028738_4065510029715832832_n.jpg

Just for the record.... Illegal immigrants are not eligible for most government programs (Obamacare, SS, Food Stamps, Medicare, etc.) Not that it will change your mind, but let's at least be somewhat accurate
For the record, California somehow has 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the country. HRC carried socal by 3m votes. You know what's up, don't be coy.

God...

Keep in mind, these people spit out a dozen kids which automatically get considered American citizens (total bullshit) due to birthright citizenship that the SCOTUS barely sided in favor of.

Illegals have scammed our country with identity theft for years. Yeah, they’re getting paid.
Ranting about undocumented immigrants spitting out a dozen kids and living off public assistance is laughable, because you’ve just described President Grab’m by the Poontang’s voting base. Stop by a Walmart parking lot and take a look at all the pro-Trump, pro-gun, pro-life, and anti-immigration bumper stickers and window decals. Then watch the car door open up on the ‘98 Ford Taurus with the six kids pouring out. Then follow the herd through the store filling up three carts of groceries and paying for the whole lot with an EBT card at the register. That’s the Trump deep south base for you . . . poor, uneducated, and living off the system.

Reactions: fuzz77
Ranting about undocumented immigrants spitting out a dozen kids and living off public assistance is laughable, because you’ve just described President Grab’m by the Poontang’s voting base. Stop by a Walmart parking lot and take a look at all the pro-Trump, pro-gun, pro-life, and anti-immigration bumper stickers and window decals. Then watch the car door open up on the ‘98 Ford Taurus with the six kids pouring out. Then follow the herd through the store filling up three carts of groceries and paying for the whole lot with an EBT card at the register. That’s the Trump deep south base for you . . . poor, uneducated, and living off the system.
lol. I wish a Rep would put forth a bill saying those on welfare/ebt can't vote and see who screams. We have several states whose major city is so dominated by poor uneducated voters that it often negates the rest of the state. FYI, Obama carried "less than HS education" 2-1.

20,000 jobs in February. Here comes the slowdown.
KA-BOOM!

Job market bounces back in March with 196,000 gain in payrolls.
  • Nonfarm payrolls expanded by 196,000 and the unemployment rate held steady at 3.8%.
  • Wage gains fell off the recent strong pace, increasing just 0.14% for the month and 3.2% year over year, below expectations of the 3.4% pace from last month.
  • The numbers came a month after February’s jaw-dropping gain of just 20,000, which was revised up to 33,000 in the March report.
#MAGA. :americanflag:

You are once again dismissed.

Wrong again. Hispanic birthrates 15-20% higher than whites & it's known Hispanics are poorer than average.

That’s hilarious because you described your base, you dumb shit. There’s a reason why you’re desperate to get the third world in here and ex cons and keep black people dependent upon the government.

Your whole side is about entitlements.

KA-BOOM!

Job market bounces back in March with 196,000 gain in payrolls.
  • Nonfarm payrolls expanded by 196,000 and the unemployment rate held steady at 3.8%.
  • Wage gains fell off the recent strong pace, increasing just 0.14% for the month and 3.2% year over year, below expectations of the 3.4% pace from last month.
  • The numbers came a month after February’s jaw-dropping gain of just 20,000, which was revised up to 33,000 in the March report.
#MAGA. :americanflag:

You are once again dismissed.

How pitiful it must be to root against your own country. Platinum is crying into his fist.

Move to a different city, state, or country then. You bitch and whine more than anybody on this thread. I live among thousands and thousands of immigrants and descendants of immigrants, and IDGAF if they’re illegal or not.

I’m out here making a living in a major city with a diverse population, and I’m enjoying the hell out of my life. You honestly can’t say the same.

Grow some nuts or get left behind.
For the record, California somehow has 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the country. HRC carried socal by 3m votes. You know what's up, don't be coy.

So now it’s come to pretending they don’t cost us anything because they don’t get Obamacare or SS.

My kids don’t get Obamacare or SS. Guess they’re free. Glad to know that now.

Why are you liberals so dumb?

Theory on Smollet is that he turned state evidence. They have his cloud. They are protecting someone bigger? Or will they use that evidence to prosecute? Big coverup in my opinion.

I said that the day it was dismissed. His attorney was geragos, who was in the FBI case with avenetti. Very possible Smollett is willing to say geragos cooked up this scheme

Reactions: ymmot31
lol, no they don't. David Duke has endorsed Jew hating Omar and Tulsi gabbard. You are a GD liar. You are not as intelligent as you think you are.

You need to remind me who David Duke endorsed for President this past election?...or for what party was Art Jones the Congressional candidate in 2018? How about Russell Walker, Paul Nehlen or Patrick Little?

You being ignorant doesn't make me a liar.
You won't research any of those names because then your ignorance would have to be traded for lies for you to continue your denials.

I said that the day it was dismissed. His attorney was geragos, who was in the FBI case with avenetti. Very possible Smollett is willing to say geragos cooked up this scheme

Come on fellas. The Obama's and Chicago machine aren't getting involved only to have someone go state's witness against Colin Kapernick's attorney.

This is just good old fashioned corruption.

Tucker's take on immigration: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...-rejoin-adult-conversations-about-immigration

Good stuff starts at 4:00... with questions like:

What do we want from our immigration system? Well, here are some of the questions they should have to answer when that happens.

First and most obvious, how many immigrants should we admit every year? What's the ideal number? We currently take a little over a million every year, legally. Should we double that to over two million? How about 10 million immigrants a year? How about 20 million? Is there any number that's too high? And if so, why?

While we are at it, what's the ideal population of the United States? Immigration affects population size more than any other factor. We're at about 325 million people in the United States today, and that's a lot. Our highways are crumbling, many of our cities are painfully overcrowded. How big should we get? 400 million? 600 million? A billion people?

And if you are pushing to increase the size of our population -- and they are -- what's your plan for keeping our natural environment pristine? Crowded countries are polluted. Every single one of them. Tell us why we should want that here?

What sort of skills and education should we look for in immigrants? Not all immigrants are the same. Some start wildly successful companies. Many others go on food stamps. They are not interchangeable widgets; they are human beings. Who should we prefer? What's the ideal level of education an immigrant to this country should have?

Big business doesn't want you to ask this question -- they like their immigrants low-skilled and cheap. Ocasio-Cortez does, too. But what happens when technology kills their jobs? (And it will.) All the major Democrats running for president take money from the technology barons, many of them support self-driving cars. So what do you do with hundreds of thousands of unemployed immigrant cab drivers? Do they all go on welfare?

Someday, the AOC moment will pass. It's too stupid to continue. And at that point, sober Democrats will wake up and rejoin the adult conversation and progress. What do we want from our immigration system?

And speaking of which, what sort of government services are immigrants entitled to, exactly? Democrats promise universal health care. Do immigrants get that, too? Who pays for it? How many immigrants can our system support? Do we have enough doctors and nurses and hospitals to treat the number of immigrants we want to admit? Same question for schools.

The real answer is, of course, nobody knows. Because as of today, we have no idea how many immigrants live illegally in the United States. Shouldn't we find out before we make more plans? And once we do find out, what do we do with them? Who gets deported? Anyone? Or do all of them get to stay? What if the real number of people living here illegally is north of 25 million? And that's entirely possible. That's bigger than the population of 48 out of 50 states. It's enough to change this country completely and forever.

Do all of them get citizenship and voting rights? What about gun rights? And do they immediately start paying into the Reparations for Slavery Fund that Democrats are now promoting? How do you explain that to them? Can we watch that conversation?

Video
And finally, what about America's ideals? Democrats are always talking about values when the subject of immigration comes up. They quote from the poem on the Statue of Liberty and tell you about their grandparents. Well, previous waves of immigrants were asked to buy into this country's most basic ideals -- religious pluralism, free speech, political freedom, equality under the law. Our schools made them learn English and tried to instill patriotism. We called it assimilation. We thought it was critical to our social cohesion. Are we still for that? Do we still think we have values to impart? Or do we imagine that huge groups of people with nothing in common can share the same country without fighting each other?

It's an important question -- maybe the most important question of all. We never hear anyone ask it. Anyone who dares ask it is banned from Twitter. Instead, you hear the endless drone of self-righteous children barking about racism. That's not enough.

The decisions we make today about immigration are irreversible. It will help determine the health of the country we leave to our grandchildren. We should be a lot more serious than we are.

So now it’s come to pretending they don’t cost us anything because they don’t get Obamacare or SS.

My kids don’t get Obamacare or SS. Guess they’re free. Glad to know that now.

Why are you liberals so dumb?
They play dumb and they also pretend to care about poor immigrants. This is about power. Their air of superiority drives them to take any position that will lead to them being in charge and imposing their will: abolish the electoral college, pack the Supreme Court, minors voting, felons voting, can't ask legal immigration status on census, no ID to vote, reparations, catch and release.....all means to an end.

That’s hilarious because you described your base, you dumb shit. There’s a reason why you’re desperate to get the third world in here and ex cons and keep black people dependent upon the government.

Your whole side is about entitlements.
Their whole side is about having a class of people who is dependant on govern,ent that ain’t good, then they start to traffic in their government stipends it becomes all they know ... the idea of maximizing your potential isn’t in their galaxy of thoughts ... they are like a herd of cows

Last edited:
There’s so much white privilege that this psycho and Shaun King pretend to be black and Elizabeth Warren wanted to be an Indian.
Everything they accuse us of, they are doing... it makes me think why the hell did they make the Russian dossier about peeing in a damn bed, you would have to be one twisted son of a bitch , but they probabaly do that golden shower stuff all the time..I don’t think people can fathom how perverted and shameless these people are..

Reactions: ymmot31 and IdaCat

Oh and that's approximately the amount by which she won the "popular vote". Just goes to show the value of the Electoral College system. Otherwise, SoCal would pretty much dictate the election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT