Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dropping another....

GZTvRHxXIAAIB6a

Last edited:
Sam’s stupid take and that of pretty much every leftist who accuses him of only caring about himself is the most retarded thing.

If this guy only cared about himself, the last thing he needed to do is take on this nightmare of a headache from the political machine. He had a comfy life of being super wealthy, supermodel wife, and didn’t have psychos trying to imprison or kill him.

Sam, however, does not question people like Obama or Pelosi or Harris or the Clintons or Bidens enriching themselves from public office.

Their stupidity is so infuriating.
Seems quite sociopathic to be infuriated by hapless morons. Now if they’d ever had an original thought I could cut you some slack.

I know some of you guys have posted several of these YouTube election forecast videos, but this one just popped up after Trump's 'shift' at McDonalds. Have no idea who this guy is. If he knows what he's talking about. And of course on YouTube, X, Facebook, etc everybody has an opinion whether they know anything or not. But found this interesting....he's giving both Virginia and Minnesota to Trump.

Just getting clicks

They’re all on the same level. I’m of the opinion there isn’t a poll or prediction worth a dime. The “best” are off 3+% typically. That’s a freaking ton.

I prefer anecdotal stuff like massive crowds and MSNBC unable to locate a Harris voter. There’s so much of that kind of thing I just can’t ignore it. Polls underestimating Trump huge again.
Baris was off by .2 in 2022

Graham voted to confirm Jackson last year to the DC appeals circuit. That limp dick loser just likes to run his mouth in front of cameras. He doesn't believe anything he says and changes his tunes every other day.
My tried and true saying:

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Lindsey not lying.

Last edited:
This is completely delusional and how the mass psychosis plaguing people like Sambowie is formed and perpetuated.

Which they are going to exploit when this happens: they're going to liken it to a holocaust or ethnic cleansing.

I'm tellin' ya man, Kansas will have gone bye bye if these lunatics try to do what I think they very well might when they've been completely booted from power by this veritable Red wave that's coming.

This is completely delusional and how the mass psychosis plaguing people like Sambowie is formed and perpetuated.

Which they are going to exploit when this happens: they're going to liken it to a holocaust or ethnic cleansing.

I'm tellin' ya man, Kansas will have gone bye bye if these lunatics try to do what I think they very well might when they've been completely booted from power by this veritable Red wave that's coming.
Nah, they’ll spend a little time reflecting and coming to understand their mistakes. Then they’ll approach those of us in the sane world and apologize for their idiocy and swear to never do it again.

Or I’m gonna start to open carry vs concealed…

AustinTXCat said:

"Democrats frightened at the moment."

Another way to scare them (especially those here) is to profess that you are a straight white Christian male who is also a vet who loves God, Guns, & Guts. Plus, put an American flag in your Avatar and they will just explode. Heh, heh, heh.

Nah, they’ll spend a little time reflecting and coming to understand their mistakes. Then they’ll approach those of us in the sane world and apologize for their idiocy and swear to never do it again.

Or I’m gonna start to open carry vs concealed…
hahaha for a second I thought you were serious. Nice joke. These people are nuts. They won't learn anything.

Reactions: warrior-cat

hahaha for a second I thought you were serious. Nice joke. These people are nuts. They won't learn anything.
They'll do what they've always done. Put new lipstick on a pig....
'The DLC was founded by Al From in 1985 in the wake of Democratic candidate and former vice president Walter Mondale's landslide defeat' ..... and ..... 'The model on which the Democratic Leadership Council was built was the Coalition for a Democratic Majority. Founded by "Scoop" Jackson Democrats in response to George McGovern's massive loss'

There is zero reason vote counts can’t be completed and reported by midnight of Election Day. They can spend a day or two “recounting” them if it’s “close” if they want to, but a total count should be available on Election Day. Then if the totals happen to change in the recount (they shouldn’t), then there better be a damn good explanation for it. If there isn’t a good explanation, then the whole system is unreliable and we have much bigger problems.

... and it will be too late to do anything about it

Article is 3 years old.

And that's where the left put on their tin foil sunglasses.

Wray refused to state that fibs personnel and informants were not both involved and present on Jan 6. Everyone in the agencies refused to comment and/or lied under oath and didn't actively investigate the whole of what happened that day. They refused to allow exculpatory evidence at trials while abusing every right of those they jailed for the event.

If there WERE NO AGENTS participating abd inciting the protest, Wray could simply have said so without any conflict of interest.

That he refused to do so tells a sane person everything they need to know. He didn't want to lie, not because there was actually an active investigation to which the answer was relevant, but because he knew he might be prosecuted for it in the future if the truth was leaked, which it has been. Epps alone is known to be an informant and plant, if not an agency employee, that was communicating directly with Pelosi. They know he was working with federal agencies before, during, and since, and his role has been completely swept under the rug.

The people breaking windows near the offices were known Dem operatives that had been recorded at Dem protests in the past, yet that information has also been swept under the rug.

The point is that it won't matter how much evidence you present to a liberal. They're not interested. They are only interested and invested in emotion and narrative. That's what they're conditioned to be and will stay, even if their programmers stop giving them any cheese

I’ve posted before about Enes Kantner and the problems in Turkey. It’s not so simple over there and he may/may not be on right side of history over there. Today, his leader passed away and this is what they are saying.

Just makes me wonder if they're mad he thought of the scheme, or that he actually perpetrated it.... Erdogan is clearly no saint, so other than Kanter's life being possibly more at risk now, what changes with this news?

Reactions: blubo
There is zero reason vote counts can’t be completed and reported by midnight of Election Day. They can spend a day or two “recounting” them if it’s “close” if they want to, but a total count should be available on Election Day. Then if the totals happen to change in the recount (they shouldn’t), then there better be a damn good explanation for it. If there isn’t a good explanation, then the whole system is unreliable and we have much bigger problems.
Agree other than exceptions for military ballots & absentee ballots postmarked by election day. Mere mail-ins, no exceptions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT