Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dropping another....

GZTvRHxXIAAIB6a

Last edited:
Sam’s stupid take and that of pretty much every leftist who accuses him of only caring about himself is the most retarded thing.

If this guy only cared about himself, the last thing he needed to do is take on this nightmare of a headache from the political machine. He had a comfy life of being super wealthy, supermodel wife, and didn’t have psychos trying to imprison or kill him.

Sam, however, does not question people like Obama or Pelosi or Harris or the Clintons or Bidens enriching themselves from public office.

Their stupidity is so infuriating.
Seems quite sociopathic to be infuriated by hapless morons. Now if they’d ever had an original thought I could cut you some slack.

I know some of you guys have posted several of these YouTube election forecast videos, but this one just popped up after Trump's 'shift' at McDonalds. Have no idea who this guy is. If he knows what he's talking about. And of course on YouTube, X, Facebook, etc everybody has an opinion whether they know anything or not. But found this interesting....he's giving both Virginia and Minnesota to Trump.

Just getting clicks

They’re all on the same level. I’m of the opinion there isn’t a poll or prediction worth a dime. The “best” are off 3+% typically. That’s a freaking ton.

I prefer anecdotal stuff like massive crowds and MSNBC unable to locate a Harris voter. There’s so much of that kind of thing I just can’t ignore it. Polls underestimating Trump huge again.
Baris was off by .2 in 2022

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT